Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 22. (Read 127196 times)

x-p
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
NLC2 Update with CEO with Sneak Peak of New User Interface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHpA4Si5Yzw

Excellent source of information directly from the CEO! Make sure you watch that video and subscribe to that official NLC2 YouTube channel
Activity: 14
NLC2 Update with CEO with Sneak Peak of New User Interface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHpA4Si5Yzw
The Q/A scheduled for today has been re-scheduled for Monday (Sep. 18th) at Noon PST. You can find it on YouTube at the "They Call Me Dan" channel.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi,

I have been monitoring the blog and appreciate the comments and you can also visit us at our slack room which is live.

http://bit.ly/2tdXQCC

Join the group and also post here.

Dont forget the play www.cryptofantasysports.com

We have a live video event tomorrow with live Q&A on Dan's Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0mGweSZMRmhBSpEjPFQByA/videos

Get your questions in early and we will answer them. Platform doing great.

ty

Dev

x-p
Activity: 25

I find that this is a good coin!
However, the withdrawal of money is still very slow, after 2 days but not resolved!
I want all nice.
thank you!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is this your first withdrawal this year or on a new account? If so, give the team a little more time to get it processed.  Right now is a very busy time, as the team is trying to upgrade the UI for the website, create regional advertising spots, and handle the demand of opening week in the NFL.

If you haven't received your coins by the end of the weekend, please inform the developer through the slack channel. He can be reached @nlc2dev and is very responsive to user issues.

==

I had a problem a few days ago, and took chawk's advice (+1 for that) and went to the slack channel/link. The Dev answered me personally (though it took a couple days) and resolved my problem. I'd say go there as well.

Yes, the slack is the best way to get help. Not many people are on bitcointalk anymore

However, the withdrawal of money is still very slow, after 2 days but not resolved!
I want all nice.
thank you!

Is this your first withdrawal this year or on a new account? If so, give the team a little more time to get it processed.  Right now is a very busy time, as the team is trying to upgrade the UI for the website, create regional advertising spots, and handle the demand of opening week in the NFL.

If you haven't received your coins by the end of the weekend, please inform the developer through the slack channel. He can be reached @nlc2dev and is very responsive to user issues.
Does my old nlc wallet automatically update on the nolimitcoin.com site?When I log in everything seems fine and it says nlc2 on the top of the page.I love playing fantasy games but am new to moving crypto currency around.I would appreciate any help.Thanks Bob

Glad to see you back for another year with the platform. Lots of new updates to come to the site in the next few weeks to make it an even better user experience. Are you moving the coins to a windows/mac wallet? If so, wait about 48 hours for a manual review for old accounts for the withdrawal to process. Now that the coin has some value, the team needs to manually verify your account.  Once the account is verified, future withdrawals will be expedited.
Activity: 8

I want all nice.
thank you!

Activity: 5
Does my old nlc wallet automatically update on the nolimitcoin.com site?When I log in everything seems fine and it says nlc2 on the top of the page.I love playing fantasy games but am new to moving crypto currency around.I would appreciate any help.Thanks Bob
Activity: 5
Hi,I am really happy that Rafael and everyone got this project moving fast in the right direction with the nlc2.I was playing the NFL lineups all season last year and look forward to it this year.I had the old nlc wallet and I am think I switched it to the nlc2 wallet.I just put in a withdrawal for 5000 and it says being processed.My screen name is oldschool.Can you let me know if I have everything set up correctly.Thanks Bob  Wink
Has anyone else tried to deposit NLC2 coins to the fantasy game section of the web site (I'll hold on the comments of the gaming site)? I withdrew from my wallet and tried to deposit but 12 hours later the coins have yet to arrive. Yes, I sent an email and a bot replied that my email "...has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff" 8 hours ago...?

To be honest the bigger problem isn't the coins I might lose (small total), it is that this sort of thing makes for a bad reputation. I alone have 15 guys waiting on the outcome of this. I think many have commented here and in countless other forums, that releasing a bug free (as close as can be), polished, working, app/game/wallet/etc., is much more important that a quick release.

Anyway,  thanks if you know any devs or ideas.

I might need a little more information....but right now the deposits into the system are automatic but there is a delay on the withdrawals for a manual review. If this deposit is from a new account, then there is a need to make sure it is not a duplicate (i.e., scamming). Right now, I think there is up to a 24 hour wait for approval and then they will be much faster in the future for approved accounts. The NLC2 developer has indicated these withdrawals will become automatic very soon. If you don't receive your coins within 24 hours, I might advise you contact the developer directly in the Slack channel with your account username. He responds to users issues on a regular basis and can be reached via DM @nlc2dev
When can we expect the improved UI?

The team is still working hard on revamping the UI. It may take a little more time, but quality is what matters at this point.

On another note, the white paper is complete and is now available for review on the website.
Activity: 1
When can we expect the improved UI?
Am sure this has probably been asked multiple time, but is the miller family somehow connected to this coin/ Its probably a dumb  question but when i saw no limit, first person i thought of was master p., and i know he is heavily involved in sports.

No Limit Coin is not associated with No Limit Records or Percy Miller (aka Master P). However, I am sure the NLC2 team would welcome his use of the coin and the NLC2 fantasy sports platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Am sure this has probably been asked multiple time, but is the miller family somehow connected to this coin/ Its probably a dumb  question but when i saw no limit, first person i thought of was master p., and i know he is heavily involved in sports.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Hi dev, four days ago you said: "all this will be resolved in 1-2 days, We will resolve very shortly. ty." but now it has passed 4 days and I have not received NLC2 coins, I beg you  Cool
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Anyone having this problem in cryptofantasysports?  (You can only withdraw up to your winning amount) .
All the coins that I have on my cryptofantasysports are won in the previous NFL season, I don't understand why I get this error.

Is there anyone who can help?  To be honest I don\t understand this kind of restrictions for old players like me ( I played the game at very early stage ... )

Thanks

You should be able to withdrawal the coin or use it without rollover requirements. Direct message the developer Raphael @nlc2dev on slack for a manual review of the account. Now that the coin is worth so much more money, precautions and checks have been put in place to prevent scamming. The dev regularly checks slack and responds to user issues.

I've sent him some messages also on slack , got answer but still wait for a fix. With the latest increase in price I think he is very busy , maybe that's why the delay.

I have the same problem . how can I resolve ?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone having this problem in cryptofantasysports?  (You can only withdraw up to your winning amount) .
All the coins that I have on my cryptofantasysports are won in the previous NFL season, I don't understand why I get this error.

Is there anyone who can help?  To be honest I don\t understand this kind of restrictions for old players like me ( I played the game at very early stage ... )

Thanks

You should be able to withdrawal the coin or use it without rollover requirements. Direct message the developer Raphael @nlc2dev on slack for a manual review of the account. Now that the coin is worth so much more money, precautions and checks have been put in place to prevent scamming. The dev regularly checks slack and responds to user issues.

I've sent him some messages also on slack , got answer but still wait for a fix. With the latest increase in price I think he is very busy , maybe that's why the delay.

Hey there congrats on get up and running?
Just wondering when we can accept NFL and more affordable games.
I want to play but cant afford the buy ins you are currently offering.

After navagating through the site a second time i found the answers to  my questions. For some reason I only saw the 5000 and 10000 coin games. Glad to see there are a variety of buy in games.
Excited for NFL games coming soon.
Any chance of getting listed on Bittrex? Also I know some high rollers that are not into cryptocurency but might like playing on a site like this with lower traffic. How can i become an affiliate?

Your affiliate link is located under Menu > My Account > Profile > My Referral Link

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: