Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 37. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
Can't wait for soccer. it should be fun. i think the NLC2 price and volume will go up Smiley

Just hopefully yes NLC price 2 can ride taxable income Football Tournament dimulai.tetapi see a market that now seems difficult to make up and nlc2 coin enthusiasts have receded.
make coin nlc2 ride is not an easy job.
dev, had to work hard in order nlc2 can shine like the NLC.
send regards for success

Smiley Smiley Smiley

ty

https://twitter.com/NLFSGamer

dev ok, thanks for the information.
immediately drove to the scene

nlc2 pump in yobit

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Can't wait for soccer. it should be fun. i think the NLC2 price and volume will go up Smiley

Just hopefully yes NLC price 2 can ride taxable income Football Tournament dimulai.tetapi see a market that now seems difficult to make up and nlc2 coin enthusiasts have receded.
send regards for success

Smiley Smiley Smiley

ty

https://twitter.com/NLFSGamer

send regards for success

Smiley Smiley Smiley
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Yes hannah, it will. We will structure contest to try to attract Bitcoin and then provide a type of special deal if you move some to NLC.

ty

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Dev, don't neglect this suggestion:

It would be nice to start signature and avatar campaign on bittalk in conjunction with the launch of the soccer betting.

This project is not really known here on Bitcointalk. Just 20-30 people max have ever listened about it here. Those campaings could raise the awareness a lot. Without such PR actions I don't expect soccer implementation do create a boom.

Dev, please dont forget about advertising twitter campaign. You can start it for some NLC2 bounty, most of people like twitter.

we are doing it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

It would be nice to start signature and avatar campaign on bittalk in conjunction with the launch of the soccer betting.

This project is not really known here on Bitcointalk. Just 20-30 people max have ever listened about it here. Those campaings could raise the awareness a lot. Without such PR actions I don't expect soccer implementation do create a boom.

Dev, please dont forget about advertising twitter campaign. You can start it for some NLC2 bounty, most of people like twitter.
I second that. When is that supposed to come out? If nothing is ready to be thrown out right now, I will dive back into routine of doing nothing. Here I got a comfy sofa on which I lay my masculine body after killing another pack of breadcrumbs. I used to be a soccer player when I was seven, and could beat everyone in my neighborhood in The Art of Ball.

The first thing is THANK YOU for making me smile a bit. Next week we launch Soccer. We will have NLC2 and BTC contests and as BTC goes, we see what is going on. I cant wait to get all of the true Soccer gurus like you in here and make this a true world platform.

As far as C-Cex and other exchanges, we will get there but we want to go for Bittrex and Poloinex and in the case of C-Cex they want 3 BTC to list, so we rather invest that money into the other exchanges that we expect to get in at some point. Once Soccer is going they will use this as a reason to consider us further.

Dev

it's an idea and a very good idea if it will go into bittrex nlc2 and poloniex, but I hope that all is not only a discourse.
Very nice if sepokbola soon begin for the next week, and I myself can not wait for it all
ok, dev success always with nlc2 and his football Contes

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 403

Totally agree, the forum signature campaign immediately give a positive result and will attract a lot of attention to the soccer game.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I second that. When is that supposed to come out? If nothing is ready to be thrown out right now, I will dive back into routine of doing nothing. Here I got a comfy sofa on which I lay my masculine body after killing another pack of breadcrumbs. I used to be a soccer player when I was seven, and could beat everyone in my neighborhood in The Art of Ball.

The first thing is THANK YOU for making me smile a bit. Next week we launch Soccer. We will have NLC2 and BTC contests and as BTC goes, we see what is going on. I cant wait to get all of the true Soccer gurus like you in here and make this a true world platform.

As far as C-Cex and other exchanges, we will get there but we want to go for Bittrex and Poloinex and in the case of C-Cex they want 3 BTC to list, so we rather invest that money into the other exchanges that we expect to get in at some point. Once Soccer is going they will use this as a reason to consider us further.

Dev
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
NLCManagerRG, whether betting on soccer team will be launched this week? Already end of the winter and start of football betting is still not occurred. It would be nice to start signature and avatar campaign on bittalk in conjunction with the launch of the soccer betting.
why not get into the c-CEX again and even enter the market before the swap price novaexchanger.padahal NLC in c-CEX nicer than in yobit, dev
crypto tournament started and opened when and just a suggestion if you can deposit and withdraw instantly
ok dev, success always.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Waiting for No Limit Coin 2 on C-Cex again! Its good place to trade this coin. Dev, they will add NLC2 soon?
why not get into the c-CEX again and even enter the market before the swap price novaexchanger.padahal NLC in c-CEX nicer than in yobit, dev
crypto tournament started and opened when and just a suggestion if you can deposit and withdraw instantly
ok dev, success always.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
NLC dead Huh No volume no buy order no update Huh Huh

i think it will be grow again when soccer has started.

No Limit Soccer gambling will strart soon, now devs working to add more exchanges for NLC2 and you all can help with adding on Novaexchange. Please follow this link and vote for NLC2 1 time per 24 hours:

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

we are up to 69 votes on Nova. Please go and vote so we can get listed there.

ty

I can help with votes on Novaexchange too. We waiting for No Limit Soccer gambling start. Devs, you promised to do it in two weeks and tomorrow will be last day. Hope that you do it at the announced time and we have already over the weekend will be able to start betting on soccer teams.

Yes voting over 100 already, ty! yes a bit delayed as we are actually making improvements over the original plan and as we studied competing platforms and saw that there is nobody that will do what we will. A multi crypto platform and this time we will push actual Bitcoin contest and of course NLC.

I hoping a few more days. Have my team going full speed, but soft-dev sometimes is slow. I am the final tester and many details are getting done for the full Soccer effect.

Ok ty, a few days

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafaelgroswirt/recent-activity/

Dev
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

No Limit Soccer gambling will strart soon, now devs working to add more exchanges for NLC2 and you all can help with adding on Novaexchange. Please follow this link and vote for NLC2 1 time per 24 hours:

ty

I can help with votes on Novaexchange too. We waiting for No Limit Soccer gambling start. Devs, you promised to do it in two weeks and tomorrow will be last day. Hope that you do it at the announced time and we have already over the weekend will be able to start betting on soccer teams.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

ty

Activity: 364

Pages:
Jump to: