Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 39. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How the hell I register? Can't even register on thehttp://www.nocostfantasysports.com/
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue
And... No Germany!!? Shocked

Look, I agree Germany Soccer is tops, its more of a data feed and cost issue, but we do want to add more leagues and will do so with time. I think it will be there with time.

Hope to see you there.

Dev

hope for the best and keep it up with good faith.

Agree with the developers, they must first start with a few soccer leagues and consistently adding new, expanding the possibility of buying the players and picking teams. This should be a very exciting process and i want to try it. I think it will be interesting for many soccer fans.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue

Look, I agree Germany Soccer is tops, its more of a data feed and cost issue, but we do want to add more leagues and will do so with time. I think it will be there with time.

Hope to see you there.

Dev

hope for the best and keep it up with good faith.
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
what campionships we will play at soccer game, national leagues or champions league?
There will be freerrolls like in NFL?

Good questions. Only national for now. But later tournaments and World Cup also.

Some free roll and also paid service yes.

Ty

Dev
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
what campionships we will play at soccer game, national leagues or champions league?
There will be freerrolls like in NFL?
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
NLC finally gone from C-Cex...

Took a while but thanks Yuri.

Ok, now we go to work on NLC2 and get that on to various exchanges.

Dev

Next NLC2 exchange will be C-Cex? More exchanges will give more popularity. Many people hate yobit for scam and buggy service.

Its one of them yes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502

Dev

Next NLC2 exchange will be C-Cex? More exchanges will give more popularity. Many people hate yobit for scam and buggy service.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

Now January 31 and i see no prerequisites for the fulfillment of this promise. Such statements is a very bad way to attract the attention of users and as a result they will create you a bad reputation.

I do see buy walls there and as far as pump to 70, I think its just a type of general estimate. The bottom line is nobody can guess the price, but I can say that we see more activity thanks to some of the backers, so no bad intention by anyone. Trend is good.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Where can we trade this coin, since ICO has been ended for a long time, we should have a place to trade, am I right?
Yobit.net now and next month in a few more exchanges. NLC2 is the code
Activity: 403
Where can we trade this coin, since ICO has been ended for a long time, we should have a place to trade, am I right?
Activity: 574
I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

Now January 31 and i see no prerequisites for the fulfillment of this promise. Such statements is a very bad way to attract the attention of users and as a result they will create you a bad reputation.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

ty Limitless.

Plans going forward

1. More exchanges
2. More platforms. (bounty NNN for online gaming sites that adopt NLC2)  
3. Promote and find more ambassadors.
4. Merchant tools in development
5. All the major sports are being developed which will bring more demand for the coin to cryptofantasysports.com and free award will be very small. Skrill/Visa/MC/paypal as a payment gateway are in the process for the fantasy sports.

Dev

I am waiting for when you start to perform something of a long-promised for us. So far just talk and nothing concrete has not been realized. To maintain the interest of users for example, you can publish screenshots of the upcoming Soccer games.

Hi OnTheMoon

I asure you Soccer is in development and the excitement is palpable from all of us on this task. We got thousands of players from outside the USA for NFL football on a game many did not know how to play, but NLC2 was the draw and will continue, but now we will move to a payment model. So Soccer is on track and in the past I used to show screens, but screens mid development have many notes on them, so I would rather not and would rather just say, Soccer open, we will do a soft open, means there will be an announcement here,  for our registered players, and on social media and in 30 days and then we can start advertising. Model will be more towards paid with BTC and Credit card, but will only start with BTC. Its truly amazing when you are going through endless hoops just to get Visa/MC, a form of money such as Bitcoin, its amazing to put those 2 side by side and say, what is easier? Its almost like whats easier these days to eat, to go to supermarket or to go kill your dinner. Problem is not everyone is on bitcoin yet. Still a huge way to go and the speed of a BTC transaction of 30 to 60 mins makes it hard to be a in store payment tool. On that note, NLC2 allows you to see the transaction as pending, but can be used to certify a transaction instantly, and you can test this by sending NLC2 from on wallet to another and then checking the transactions tab, the transaction will show instantly as pending. We are developing a point-of-sale app on this capability, the one to instantly see a transaction.  

Here is a link to a partial soccer screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qs5z95xw1a4iwa/screen.png?dl=0

ty

Dev

4 Soccer leagues, it's fantastic! A dream for any fan of the best game on earth! Could you speed up the launch of Soccer to cryptofantasysports.com? We all look forward to this for a long time and can not wait. It will be very gambling for fans from different countries.

a couple of weeks to trials.

http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/Soccer
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Hope to see you there.

Dev
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

ty Limitless.

Plans going forward

1. More exchanges
5. All the major sports are being developed which will bring more demand for the coin to cryptofantasysports.com and free award will be very small. Skrill/Visa/MC/paypal as a payment gateway are in the process for the fantasy sports.

Dev

I am waiting for when you start to perform something of a long-promised for us. So far just talk and nothing concrete has not been realized. To maintain the interest of users for example, you can publish screenshots of the upcoming Soccer games.

Hi OnTheMoon

I asure you Soccer is in development and the excitement is palpable from all of us on this task. We got thousands of players from outside the USA for NFL football on a game many did not know how to play, but NLC2 was the draw and will continue, but now we will move to a payment model. So Soccer is on track and in the past I used to show screens, but screens mid development have many notes on them, so I would rather not and would rather just say, Soccer open, we will do a soft open, means there will be an announcement here,  for our registered players, and on social media and in 30 days and then we can start advertising. Model will be more towards paid with BTC and Credit card, but will only start with BTC. Its truly amazing when you are going through endless hoops just to get Visa/MC, a form of money such as Bitcoin, its amazing to put those 2 side by side and say, what is easier? Its almost like whats easier these days to eat, to go to supermarket or to go kill your dinner. Problem is not everyone is on bitcoin yet. Still a huge way to go and the speed of a BTC transaction of 30 to 60 mins makes it hard to be a in store payment tool. On that note, NLC2 allows you to see the transaction as pending, but can be used to certify a transaction instantly, and you can test this by sending NLC2 from on wallet to another and then checking the transactions tab, the transaction will show instantly as pending. We are developing a point-of-sale app on this capability, the one to instantly see a transaction.  

ty

Dev

4 Soccer leagues, it's fantastic! A dream for any fan of the best game on earth! Could you speed up the launch of Soccer to cryptofantasysports.com? We all look forward to this for a long time and can not wait. It will be very gambling for fans from different countries.
Activity: 1176
Very interesting, I am waiting impatienly.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

ty Limitless.

Plans going forward

1. More exchanges

Dev

Hi OnTheMoon

I asure you Soccer is in development and the excitement is palpable from all of us on this task. We got thousands of players from outside the USA for NFL football on a game many did not know how to play, but NLC2 was the draw and will continue, but now we will move to a payment model. So Soccer is on track and in the past I used to show screens, but screens mid development have many notes on them, so I would rather not and would rather just say, Soccer open, we will do a soft open, means there will be an announcement here,  for our registered players, and on social media and in 30 days and then we can start advertising. Model will be more towards paid with BTC and Credit card, but will only start with BTC. Its truly amazing when you are going through endless hoops just to get Visa/MC, a form of money such as Bitcoin, its amazing to put those 2 side by side and say, what is easier? Its almost like whats easier these days to eat, to go to supermarket or to go kill your dinner. Problem is not everyone is on bitcoin yet. Still a huge way to go and the speed of a BTC transaction of 30 to 60 mins makes it hard to be a in store payment tool. On that note, NLC2 allows you to see the transaction as pending, but can be used to certify a transaction instantly, and you can test this by sending NLC2 from on wallet to another and then checking the transactions tab, the transaction will show instantly as pending. We are developing a point-of-sale app on this capability, the one to instantly see a transaction.   

ty

Dev
Activity: 574

ty Limitless.

Plans going forward

1. More exchanges

Dev

Pages:
Jump to: