Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 38. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
NLC dead Huh No volume no buy order no update Huh Huh
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
nlc2 until now the price is still below the swap, has been waiting for two weeks yet also reportedly enter the market ccex.klau only a hold yobit nlc2 can not grow
dev promises another 1-2 weeks enter the market, but where in fact there is no news Huh

bravo, dev

Hi,

Working on listing on other exchanges and getting Soccer out. Lots of progress and launch soon as well as other exchanges.

ty

Dev

All have been waiting a lot and now want to bet on Soccer teams. Developers, time is money, the sooner you're done, the better for all of us.

Yes correct.

Ok, we are up for Vote on Novaexchange, so before we pay the listing amount, I would like to see if we can get the votes needed to list. I hope we can get the votes, to get listed, but if not we will pay the fee, but lets try 1 week to see if we can get listed through votes on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

ty

Dev

No problem dev, i will help you with votes on Novaexchange. Hope they will add NLC2 soon. We need more exchanges to increase No Limit Coin popularity.

I just voted also but it was only the 12th of 250 that we need. Please everyone involved with NLC2 sign up for Nova Exchange and go to the add coin section and find NLC2 and click vote. Please note you can vote once a day. So everyone can get 7 votes in 1 week all we would need is about 36 people to vote everyday for a week. Thank you and please ask all your friends to signup and vote for NLC2 on Nova exchange. It only takes literally 2 minutes to do and it could mean a huge boost for the coins value getting it on another exchange.

Nova has no strength to raise this coin, they should concentrate efforts on Bittrex and Polo.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
nlc2 until now the price is still below the swap, has been waiting for two weeks yet also reportedly enter the market ccex.klau only a hold yobit nlc2 can not grow
dev promises another 1-2 weeks enter the market, but where in fact there is no news Huh

bravo, dev

Hi,

Working on listing on other exchanges and getting Soccer out. Lots of progress and launch soon as well as other exchanges.

ty

Dev

All have been waiting a lot and now want to bet on Soccer teams. Developers, time is money, the sooner you're done, the better for all of us.

Yes correct.

Ok, we are up for Vote on Novaexchange, so before we pay the listing amount, I would like to see if we can get the votes needed to list. I hope we can get the votes, to get listed, but if not we will pay the fee, but lets try 1 week to see if we can get listed through votes on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

ty

Dev

No problem dev, i will help you with votes on Novaexchange. Hope they will add NLC2 soon. We need more exchanges to increase No Limit Coin popularity.

I just voted also but it was only the 12th of 250 that we need. Please everyone involved with NLC2 sign up for Nova Exchange and go to the add coin section and find NLC2 and click vote. Please note you can vote once a day. So everyone can get 7 votes in 1 week all we would need is about 36 people to vote everyday for a week. Thank you and please ask all your friends to signup and vote for NLC2 on Nova exchange. It only takes literally 2 minutes to do and it could mean a huge boost for the coins value getting it on another exchange.
Activity: 403

bravo, dev

Hi,

ty

Dev

Yes correct.

ty

Dev

Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

bravo, dev

Hi,

ty

Dev

Yes correct.

ty

Dev
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

bravo, dev

Hi,

ty

Dev

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

bravo, dev

Hi,

ty

Dev
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260

bravo, dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I am not a fantasy sport player myself, so my input may be not appropriate. But I would tell you if I start building a soccerfootball team and see there are 8 players in a team offered instead of 11, well... I would be surprised, and most definitely have some feeling of the whole thing being just a toy... kinda non-real if you get what I mean...

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world and all are accustomed to seeing in the team of 11 players. NLC developers, let's do so, as usual, and people are not surprised their innovations. If you do it right, it will be very popular game in the broad masses of crypto users.

Looks like we have consensus at 11.

Ok, 11 players is the best for soccer anywhere in the world Wink Want to try to play fantasy soccer for some NLC2. Hope that games will start soon.

1-2 weeks, so everyone get ready. Its looking good. Also getting coin into other exchanges.
I am not a fantasy sport player myself, so my input may be not appropriate. But I would tell you if I start building a soccerfootball team and see there are 8 players in a team offered instead of 11, well... I would be surprised, and most definitely have some feeling of the whole thing being just a toy... kinda non-real if you get what I mean...

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world and all are accustomed to seeing in the team of 11 players. NLC developers, let's do so, as usual, and people are not surprised their innovations. If you do it right, it will be very popular game in the broad masses of crypto users.

Ok, 11 players is the best for soccer anywhere in the world Wink Want to try to play fantasy soccer for some NLC2. Hope that games will start soon.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Activity: 12
I get a: Registration limit exceed.

is this normal?
I'm trying to register using link: http://www.nocostfantasysports.com/

Now that I know that the soccer is going to be week long I agree with the 11 as well and look forward to it. I thought it was going to be daily contests. Cannot wait to try my luck at soccer and look forward to seeing NLC2 on more exchanges hopefully soon. Thanks everyone who is apart of NO LIMIT COIN 2....
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue
And... No Germany!!? Shocked

Look, I agree Germany Soccer is tops, its more of a data feed and cost issue, but we do want to add more leagues and will do so with time. I think it will be there with time.

Hope to see you there.

Dev

hope for the best and keep it up with good faith.

Agree with the developers, they must first start with a few soccer leagues and consistently adding new, expanding the possibility of buying the players and picking teams. This should be a very exciting process and i want to try it. I think it will be interesting for many soccer fans.

Thank you much for that.
Hi everyone. I wanted to try and help the Dev out with soccer and ask everybody their opinions for the new upcoming soccer that is going to be released soon. I ask everyone to please reply to this so the new soccer leagues can be enjoyable to everyone who intends to play. Hopefully everyone here will play and please tell your friends, and family all about it. Please post http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/ everywhere. All your twitter accounts, facebooks, use it as your email signatures. Hell, I don't care even send spam out if need be. lol.

But for real we all have an interest in no limit coin 2 and because of that we all really need to be spreading the word as much as possible. People that started in the beginning such as myself will tell you NFL was great but it did die down. We do not want that. In the middle of the NFL season at one point we hit almost 700 I think it was in the million coin free roll well by weeks 15 and 16 we were down to under 200 meaning people stopped. Don't leave us. STAY. Plenty of sports to come. Soccer right around the corner, baseball, basketball, hockey, and before we know it the next NFL season will arrive. To make this coin rise we ALL have to do our parts to help the Dev so PLEASE I AM ASKING EVERYONE WHO EVEN JUST OWNS 1 NO LIMIT COIN 2 PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD EVERYWHERE. Get people to signup, buy some coins play soccer and win more coins. Double, triple, hell even 10X your money. There are people LITERALLY (Saahil Sud) for instance who have became MULTI MILLIONAIRES by playing fantasy sports. You could be next. But you cant win if you don't play.

Back to the soccer.... Please post if you would prefer 8 players to make your team with your salary or if you would prefer 11 players to make your team. Most fantasy sites such as DK and FanDuel I believe have 8 players however the Dev is open to options and ideas. He is trying to make this soccer the greatest fantasy sport game out there. I already told the Dev my opinion is to have 8 like the other sites just because I think 11 would be more time consuming with building teams and trying to fit everyone in with the salary cap. But that is just my opinion I am asking you all to let the Dev know if you would prefer to make your team with 8 guys or 11 guys. Then the Dev can read everyone's ideas and opinions and see what the majority are asking for and I am sure he will cover it. Thanks to everyone involved and I look forward to continuing the journey with No Limit Coin 2 as I have started from day 1 and am still here and am still holding my 488,000 coins because I have faith in the Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: