Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 6. (Read 127166 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Amazing project that we have been watching since Day one. Keep up the amazing job. its a wonder why this coin is not above $1
Activity: 69
Somebody just bought big, price jumped to $0.12 not sure if it was a pump dump, as it looks like its not the same selling as buying. I think the selling is long term holders taking some profit. This coin is not meant to be a $0.10-$0.05 coin, its true value when the poker is added will be in the $1 range i have no dought it will reach this in early 2019.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
any news about the poker platform?
it was planned for Q2 i suppose you are close to launch
im wondering how you can make 0 rake?
Activity: 13
cryptofantasysports.com does not allow email and google authorization
Activity: 8
None of that, we have platforms we will be releasing making us unique. We will soon receive a certification our coin is a utility coin, and not a security, that will allow us to enter more exchanges and be certified legal in the USA. We will release Baseball soon and poker, the first no rake platform ever. So we are delivering all we promised, and when the market sees what we are doing and sees the platforms and the demand that those will cause to the coin then all participants will see the complete eco system.

Thanks for the reply, best of luck to you and the organization
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
None of that, we have platforms we will be releasing making us unique. We will soon receive a certification our coin is a utility coin, and not a security, that will allow us to enter more exchanges and be certified legal in the USA. We will release Baseball soon and poker, the first no rake platform ever. So we are delivering all we promised, and when the market sees what we are doing and sees the platforms and the demand that those will cause to the coin then all participants will see the complete eco system.
Activity: 8
I'd ask the same question as size_m above...

I bought in August 2017 when it was highlighted (shilled?) by several YouTube channels.  Not trying to be a troll, I'm honestly just asking the community if it's a dead coin, overhyped coin, a failed effort, or what?
Activity: 98
When I see this website is very simple and easy to understand it's good a lot translating, very good, I am sure this project will be many who join.
Activity: 18
After all this time it still shows promise -  will pay close attention to this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
does anybody know a reason why this coin crashed so badly in the last weeks?
i thought this would be a very promising and attractive project.
but obviously something is going wrong here.
is there any issue with the fantasy sports technically or what else could be the problem?
Activity: 5
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Such a good project has been supported by many people. I will pay close attention to this excellent project. Good luck to you.
Activity: 88
Good coin. I like it.))
Anyone having this problem in cryptofantasysports?
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
NoLimitCoin Poker Announcement. In this video Rafael Groswirt CEO of NoLimitCoin speaks with Johnny Chan and gets his take on the new NoLimitCoin Poker platform, the first ever no rake poker platform.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8qF4Tw8tr4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Do you have a Telegram channel?

yes there are more 1500 members
https://t.me/NoLimitCoinNLC2
they are very active and answer to any questions quickly
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Do you have a Telegram channel?
Activity: 36
The more I study this project the more I like it Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
HitBTC just joined Telegram and is running a poll to see which coin is "the most anticipated new listing" where the 3 options are LitecoinCash, X12, and NLC2. So far we only have 10 votes and LitecoinCash is in first with 165.  We should blow those 2 no-name coins out of the water, so if you have a telegram, here's the link so you can go vote https://t.me/HitBTCnews
Pages:
Jump to: