Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 3. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
Rafael will be speaking at the CIS conference tomorrow Wednesday 4-10 ... https://cis.la/
Activity: 3
Poker was a very nice addition to the platform. The tournaments are going well already and i trust that you will refine the GUI according to the member's proposals.
We have an adult platform now and we have to be strictier. Having said that, i am very optimistic for the future.

My best wishes for CIS tommorow. Smiley
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hello Dev here.

Credit card purchase now operational on cryptofantasysports.com and nolimitcoinpoker.com and all purchases automatically purchase coin at Bittrex. Buy $100 and get $100 matching bonus, but you have to play.

We dont post here that much, but we appreciate this audience very much, and invite everyone to come play the platforms, not greatly improved and affiliate program is insane. 

MLB has started, Soccer is back, and NBA finished the season nicely.

Get up to $50 per registration. Here is a recent article

https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/nolimitcoin-blockchain-poker-dfs-esports/?fbclid=IwAR0_j8sPVrlxr1IJgV8rKBfKr7_F7CAiwbLC4Jiuc8JVnzf2I_FkC9_TFmk

ty

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
yea, i fixed it myself.
what i assumed in the edit of my post was really the case.
because i didn't do a clean install (with deinstalling the older version first) i was still on the old chain.
after deinstalling everything i did a clean install and synced the whole chain again and after that i closed it and replaced the wallet.dat with my saved one.

maybe there should be a hint or something that it has to be a clean installation and not just an update over the older version.

ty and good job
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
yea, i fixed it myself.
what i assumed in the edit of my post was really the case.
because i didn't do a clean install (with deinstalling the older version first) i was still on the old chain.
after deinstalling everything i did a clean install and synced the whole chain again and after that i closed it and replaced the wallet.dat with my saved one.

maybe there should be a hint or something that it has to be a clean installation and not just an update over the older version.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
i updated the wallet but the connection alters from 0 connections to only 1 connection.
i have already checked firewall ans anti virus program.
how can it download the new blockchain if there is only 1 connection for about 20-30 seconds and then switches back to 0 connections all the time?
is there somewhere a list of peers which could be added into the peers file or something?

edit:
or is it possible that i'm still on the old blockchain with the new wallet?
it shows all the recent transactions from the old wallet in the middle window.
if this was the case, is there something like a bootstrap to download?

just for the info, i didn't deinstall the older wallet.
i just executed the new install file for the new version and run it.
should i have made a clean install including deleting the old wallet before?

Please review tutorial here

https://nolimitcoin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001754972-Fix-Wallet-Crashing-or-Not-Syncing-Issues

let me know

ty

Dev
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
i updated the wallet but the connection alters from 0 connections to only 1 connection.
i have already checked firewall ans anti virus program.
how can it download the new blockchain if there is only 1 connection for about 20-30 seconds and then switches back to 0 connections all the time?
is there somewhere a list of peers which could be added into the peers file or something?

edit:
or is it possible that i'm still on the old blockchain with the new wallet?
it shows all the recent transactions from the old wallet in the middle window.
if this was the case, is there something like a bootstrap to download?

just for the info, i didn't deinstall the older wallet.
i just executed the new install file for the new version and run it.
should i have made a clean install including deleting the old wallet before?
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Thank you NLC Manager.  Everything up and running smoothly!   Bullish Cheesy Cool

Thank you for following and supporting the project. We are making significant progress in our goals and it will only be a matter of time when demand from the platforms makes an impact on the coin.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hello,

if there are any questions or comments about announcement, please post any time.

Thank you

One question: why has the rate of the coin dropped in recent days? You increase the emission, reducing the price of the coin. If this continues, there is no point in being a coin holder. And what price NLC2 you are planning to the future?

We are not introducing extra coin to the market, so market fluctuates with sentiment. We will welcome the goal of an ecosystem that will deliver mass demand from players. The combination of platform players and crypto market investors should provide a very healthy market for NLC2. 
Activity: 2

Thank you NLC Manager.  Everything up and running smoothly!   Bullish Cheesy Cool
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

NoLimitCoin NLC2 Fork - v4 Staking Wallet Download

All NoLimitCoin staking wallet users please download and install the new wallet here:

https://medium.com/nolimitcoin-nlc2/fork-v4-staking-wallet-download-4b69d2004c36
Activity: 2
Hello,

if there are any questions or comments about announcement, please post any time.

Thank you

One question: why has the rate of the coin dropped in recent days? You increase the emission, reducing the price of the coin. If this continues, there is no point in being a coin holder. And what price NLC2 you are planning to the future?
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hello,

Thank you

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

NoLimitCoin CEO Rafael Groswirt gives an update and discusses the NLC2 Fork on 1st Feb 2019.

https://medium.com/nolimitcoin-nlc2/nolimitcoin-ceo-update-nlc2-fork-1st-february-2019-98d7cf5114d6
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
any news on the mobile app is it due this month
Activity: 459
I bought some NLC2  today. It's very cheap at 220 sat.
Incredible!!!!
The project is really good. Bittrex and HitBTC listed NLC2 during bear market.
Just to think, what can happen when bulls will come back!  Wink
Today price hit 310 sat.
Bulls are coming back!
Today price hit 522 sat on Bittrex  .
Bulls are really coming back!
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

NoLimitCoin attended the Crypto Invest Summit on October 22 to 24th, 2018 at the LA Convention Center. The Crypto Invest Summit is the leading conference & expo focused on sustainable investing in blockchain technologies.

The NoLimitCoin team set up a booth and gave an investor pitch to build brand awareness about NoLimitCoin and No Limit Fantasy Sports.

Rafael Groswirt the CEO of NoLimitCoin gave a 15 minute pitch and presentation to potential investors as NoLimitCoin runs a RegD506 $10 Million USD equity raise. Many investors were impressed by NoLimitCoin’s working platforms without having any ICO.

You can view the presentation video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHqw47uyl9I

Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Dev, kindly update announcement with the coin specifications and also the type to reflect only Proof of Stake.

"[SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO]"
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
When is the move to EOS? Better happen soon. Gambling apps are immensely popular there right now. Some competitor may beat NLC2 to the punch.
Pages:
Jump to: