Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noso: Protocol 2-> Pow+PoS+MNs. New Protocol 2 active - page 12. (Read 8543 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Noso project developer.
News:

Webpage is already working. Until final design is completely done, redirects to the blog page.
https://nosocoin.com

A quick preview:

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I guess sitting your ass down it is  Roll Eyes

yeah, again, not everyone is out to scam! Just because I changed my mind doesn't mean I wanted to scam anyone. Nevermind the fact I agreed to escrow in the first place/ A simple case of losing interest but hey. Is what it is

Fraud is not a correct behavior and will be cast aside.

Thanks, Einstein! You should probably read again and make sure you understand the above ^ there was no fraud or scamming, and not even an attempt! Not the best way to try and gain posts I would say .. try something else, like baking cookies.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

yeah, again, not everyone is out to scam! Just because I changed my mind doesn't mean I wanted to scam anyone. Nevermind the fact I agreed to escrow in the first place/ A simple case of losing interest but hey. Is what it is

Fraud is not a correct behavior and will be cast aside.

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Dev responds everyday via discord. Fixing bugs. Helps newbies. I've decided to add some merit. Why not? Only one mad user is you because of ban for suspicious activity. Other users are ok. No one complains. I see dev really care about his project. Many other devs giving a shit after few days, a week. This project is something promising. Please go to be mad somewhere else.
OMG. This br0ken here again. I remember this scammer from other discord channels. Why are you shitposting here?
Do not trust this user. Also known as "dafuqisthisasshole" nickname.

LOL .. another cronie? I just couldn't help seeing the recent ...

> User   Date   Reference   Comments
kreditzcoin   2021-03-23      Great discord support.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That explains it.

Also .. nice try! That isn't my handle.

As for the other discord channels ..

Spacecoin (dev can vouch for me)
Bitcoinrand (some sloppy coin .. may have mined this a bit and sold the crap in Bitsails)
Noso (shocker)
Qureno (the dev actually scammed us, and before then, made dozens of sales and community members can vouch for me)

As far as I can see your relation to the discords I am, or have been in.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and share these scams?! If not, sit your ass down.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
OMG. This br0ken here again. I remember this scammer from other discord channels. Why are you shitposting here?
Do not trust this user. Also known as "dafuqisthisasshole" nickname.
Thank you for the negative feedback. Coming from someone like you (writing in red, using "hahaha" in a serious discussion, posting false acusations) i will take it like a medal of honor. Im pretty sure the project reputation is better now.

Take it as a compliment: you are the only one banned from the channel.

What a strange little man. Very well then ... let's see how far your project gets Smiley

About that reputation .. not so sure. Don't give yourself too much "kreditz" just yet  Roll Eyes

Thanks for banning me .. because I didn't want to buy your shitcoin! You saved me I guess.
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Noso project developer.
Thank you for the negative feedback. Coming from someone like you (writing in red, using "hahaha" in a serious discussion, posting false acusations) i will take it like a medal of honor. Im pretty sure the project reputation is better now.

Take it as a compliment: you are the only one banned from the channel.
"You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer."

That is a completely ridiculous argument, you are literally saying that you didn't attempt to scam because "not everyone scams"

In theory you could be right, that you infact did not try to scam, but you certainly used VERY sketchy buying methods

Alrightio, I am done here. Good luck with your coin Smiley I wish yall the best.

Seen this before  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
"You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer."

That is a completely ridiculous argument, you are literally saying that you didn't attempt to scam because "not everyone scams"

In theory you could be right, that you infact did not try to scam, but you certainly used VERY sketchy buying methods
We may not have proof that you scammed, but that is simply because you weren't successful Grin

Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam. You may not have disappeared after i requested escrow but you certainly never replied again, so interpret that however you want.

I dont care about making a "quick sale" i just wanted to participate in the very new p2p marketplace.

In the end you were obviously trying to do a "quick scam" but never succeeded, and therefore I of course have no proof

I will ELI5 it so you can understand better...

1. I was simply NO LONGER interested in buying your coins! Before this, I agreed to escrow .. no problemo! You understand English?

2. I offered to help with a bounty and was straight up with my own terms too (because hey ... god forbid people have their own way of working). Come on, be realistic! In no way, anywhere in my conversation with your dev, at any given time, did I "decline escrow" !! Ask him for his messages. I made my terms clear (at this point he had some conversation with you about me not buying your coins), and he went bitter, just like you. I respectfully declined the offer and went about my day. He was so bitter, he kicked me, haha  Roll Eyes

And as for this line:

> Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam.

You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer.

We may not have proof that you scammed, but that is simply because you weren't successful Grin

Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam. You may not have disappeared after i requested escrow but you certainly never replied again, so interpret that however you want.

I dont care about making a "quick sale" i just wanted to participate in the very new p2p marketplace.

In the end you were obviously trying to do a "quick scam" but never succeeded, and therefore I of course have no proof
Broken if you are coinbucket you also want to buy from me and after I propose escrow no reply from you you not even available. So don't be rude

Could be. I had 2 replies when I was interested in buying. And FACT is .. i was OKAY with using escrow. Go read yall messages. I simply wasn't interested in following through anymore for my own personal reasons. That makes me a scammer?? Go read yall messages and come and tell me where I kicked against escrow or scammed anyone?

Yes you accepted escrow, but never replied after that, and a few days later you attempted to do the same thing, but this time against the dev. accepting escrow twice, and then disappearing for "personal reasons" is honestly laughable. You were clearly intending to "buy" quickly as you sent your noso address just a few minutes after contacting you.

And you are  clearly not a very trustworthy guy, as your profile is 7-8 years old, but yet you have a -2 trust score...

Stop trying to justify attempting to scam, just move on.

Kicking someone attempting to scam is pretty normal and very reasonable

What is laughable is the fact that I was literally busy talking to the dev that very second (NOT DISAPPEARING) after he pitched escrow, and then a minute later, after discussing it with YOU (which is now clear), came back wishing me luck after I declined the offer. Life goes on, no hard feelings! Everyone has their own rules and their own way of doing things  Roll Eyes Yall are sketchy as fuck and you have absolutely zero proof I scammed anyone in Noso or any other coin. Again, bitter because you couldn't make a quick sale, and bitter because I declined an offer, hahahahaha!
Broken if you are coinbucket you also want to buy from me and after I propose escrow no reply from you you not even available. So don't be rude

Could be. I had 2 replies when I was interested in buying. And FACT is .. i was OKAY with using escrow. Go read yall messages. I simply wasn't interested in following through anymore for my own personal reasons. That makes me a scammer?? Go read yall messages and come and tell me where I kicked against escrow or scammed anyone?

Yes you accepted escrow, but never replied after that, and a few days later you attempted to do the same thing, but this time against the dev. accepting escrow twice, and then disappearing for "personal reasons" is honestly laughable. You were clearly intending to "buy" quickly as you sent your noso address just a few minutes after contacting you.

And you are  clearly not a very trustworthy guy, as your profile is 7-8 years old, but yet you have a -2 trust score...

Stop trying to justify attempting to scam, just move on.

Kicking someone attempting to scam is pretty normal and very reasonable
The FACT still is .. your dev kicked me based on pretty much nothing more than me a) not buying coins from his homies, and b) declining the offer. Very fucking professional.

Is this a joke?

You were clearly trying to scam anyone trying to sell their coins. As you insisted that the seller, should send the coins to you before you paid anything. I insisted that we should use an escrow, you accepted, but never replied after that.
You tried to do the exact same thing with the dev, but this time "claiming" that you would make a website. As far is i know, you never provided any proof of progress, and the dev wrote the terms of the deal very clearly. The fact that you refuse to use escrow and always want the coins upfront, seems extremely sketchy.

If this does not look like you weren't trying to scam the dev and the community, then i do not know what does...

This is the one cronie I was talking about yall!

Let's be clear, as told to your "dev" too. I simply wasn't interested anymore in buying considering the coin is new and pretty immature. Slinging a random price and then upping that by 400% hours later (to "help" the dev) didn't make sense to me. I don't need to explain that to you. Deal with the fact I just didn't want to buy your coins. You were being pretty persistent.

As for the website. I MADE my terms clear and the dev (just like you, came up with escrow deal). I respectfully declined and said to keep the offer open to someone else. I have done this shit long enough and I work the way I work. Simple as that!

Now, please publish all the scams I have performed .. in YOUR discord or any discord Smiley GO right ahead. I'll wait. Also, ask your DEV where i "refused" to use escrow? I respectfully declined the offer, based on my own terms, which I too, made clear. Had nothing to do with escrow.

Yall are sketchy as fuck and it wouldn't surprise me you are part of the team, haha.

If I wanted to scam a coin, trust me, it wouldn't be this one. In fact, I think it's a pretty neat coin. Something different, for sure. Just something about the folks pulling the strings I can't figure out.
copper member
Activity: 145
Is this a joke?

You were clearly trying to scam anyone trying to sell their coins. As you insisted that the seller, should send the coins to you before you paid anything. I insisted that we should use an escrow, you accepted, but never replied after that.
You tried to do the exact same thing with the dev, but this time "claiming" that you would make a website. As far is i know, you never provided any proof of progress, and the dev wrote the terms of the deal very clearly. The fact that you refuse to use escrow and always want the coins upfront, seems extremely sketchy.

If this does not look like you weren't trying to scam the dev and the community, then i do not know what does...

Pages:
Jump to: