Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noso: Protocol 2-> Pow+PoS+MNs. New Protocol 2 active - page 13. (Read 8543 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I should not use this thread to clarify nothing, but:

1.- Noso is not my project since the day i released the source code. It is an open project, not a private one. Im the developer of the idea, an admin of the discord channel, but not the owner of Noso (anyone can check on github that Noso software is unlicensed)
2.- Block 0 reserved 200 blocks (0,04% of total supply) for dev team to pay for those things: web page, promotion, bounties, etc. It is not something i scam. It is posted in so many places, not a secret.
3.- Contributors are people that follow the project since it was announced, or, in some way, helped it to growth. They are not "my buddies". We all are from so many different countries: China, Spain, Germany, Poland...
4.- Anyway, nobody scammed or lie to you, and you came here inmediately to post acusations about myself: It speaks clearly about the kind on person you are.
5.- At the end, i should say thank you: people reading this will know that scammers are not welcome in the project.

Have a nice day and a lucky life.

FACT is .. you kicked me from discord AFTER I declined your offer and AFTER realizing I didn't take up your buddy to purchase his coins!! Simple as that !! That makes me a scammer ?? .. take a good look in the mirror. You really had no excuse to kick me .. just couldn't stomach the idea I got a bad hint from you and your cronies! Otherwise .. why kick me? Hahaha  Roll Eyes

Still waiting for that answer ...

You ban and kick people from discord when they don't want to buy your coin or decline your bounty?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Noso project developer.
I should not use this thread to clarify nothing, but:

1.- Noso is not my project since the day i released the source code. It is an open project, not a private one. Im the developer of the idea, an admin of the discord channel, but not the owner of Noso (anyone can check on github that Noso software is unlicensed)
2.- Block 0 reserved 200 blocks (0,04% of total supply) for dev team to pay for those things: web page, promotion, bounties, etc. It is not something i scam. It is posted in so many places, not a secret.
3.- Contributors are people that follow the project since it was announced, or, in some way, helped it to growth. They are not "my buddies". We all are from so many different countries: China, Spain, Germany, Poland...
4.- Anyway, nobody scammed or lie to you, and you came here inmediately to post acusations about myself: It speaks clearly about the kind on person you are.
5.- At the end, i should say thank you: people reading this will know that scammers are not welcome in the project.

Have a nice day and a lucky life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Be careful of the dev, which I assume is Noso, or Kreditz, or whatever he goes by here.

He kicked me from Discord after

a) I didn't follow through with a community member (or one of the teams' cronies) to buy (via escrow) coins at 0.20c $ .. this after realizing the coin is pretty new, unstable, and needs time to mature. hours later it was posted as selling for $1 (and the reasoning behind this was to split if 50/50 with the developer, Noso) , no context around this.

b) reaching out to offer help in putting up a one page website, using a themeforest theme purchased by me, in return for 1000 - 1500 coins (which the developer apparently has). I was clear about working 50/50 pre and post and this didn't sit well with the developer, and I was told he would put the coins in an escrow for delivery afterwards. I respectfully decline the offer and went my jolly way.

It makes no sense as to why there are some folks tightly knit with the developer here, selling at made up prices so the funds can be shared with the developer, and the developer claiming to have coins to pay bounties.

Long story short .. he wished me luck (specifically due to the fact that I refused to purchase off one of his buddies), and then kicked me off discord.

This smells like shit and would put out a tad warning out there to all you miners investing in this. There is something about this dev (and several community members who seem to be part of the actual team), that just isn't okay. It seems like this could be a Retrex case all over again. Be careful when dealing with this guy or any of the folks wanting to sell so bad, just to split the income with the developer. They are up to something.

Noso project developer.
Not premined, open source designed from scratch (not a copycoin, not a fork, not a token) an open project for everyone... and continuosly improving.

Some news:

- Web page is almost done. It should be up in few days.
- New wallet update soon.

The project is growing fast everyday since the genesys; now Noso have nodes in 3 continents.
If you need help, join our discord channel where our comunity will gladly support you.
You can start mining in less than 1 minute, and even grandparents can use the wallet.

Documentation: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/03/noso-wallet-help.html
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
German Miningpool:

Get your standalone miner from here: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/03/nosominer-faq.html

If you don't have a noso address yet, you can get it here: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/02/welcome-to-new-era-in-cryptocurrencies.html

1. Open your standalone miner.
2. Paste your noso address.
3. Select your pool: nosopoolDE
4. Start mining with us.

It's not needed to always run your wallet.

If you want to mine from various devices, please use for every device another noso address.

PoolFee: 1%

automated Payments with standalone miner: every 10 blocks(provided the pool finds a block)

Limited to 90 users, secure your place in the pool now.

Happy mining!  Cool
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
====================================
joinpool sg.nosopool.com 2255 default mama2255
IP: sg.nosopool.com (Server in Singapore)
Port: 2255
Password: mama2255
Fee: 1%
Payments: 100 Blocks
joinpool us.nosopool.com 2255 default mama2255
IP: us.nosopool.com (Server in Los Angeles, USA)
Port: 2255
Password: mama2255
Fee: 1%
Payments: 100 Blocks
Noso project developer.
Activity: 24
Ok, now work fine.

Thank you. Best regards.
Noso project developer.
Protip: A typo in the word "mining" scares potential users.  Wink
Fixed. Thanks.

Hi Dev, I have connect my wallet to the pool but in my Pool (console menu) I see HashRate: 0

It's normal?

Pool hashrate and pool balance are updated every minute.

No, I haven't green tick in my lower right corner. The wallet continue to crash and start Nose Doctor.

Just repaired.

Now mining seems to work but cpu usage is only 10%

You could use more CPUs for minning, but it is not recommended with the wallet. Stand alone miner will be released soon.

New version 0.2.0H was just releases few minutes ago. Update it as soon as you can.

Join our disccord channel for faster support.
Ok, now the cpu mining works but the power is only 10%

The wallet is stable e not crash

How to change MinerThreads? Now is setting to 1 (very low) in the Noso Monitor

You can change the miner threads with CPUMINE x , activate mining again.

x= number of CPUs

Smiley
Ok, now the cpu mining works but the power is only 10%

The wallet is stable e not crash

How to change MinerThreads? Now is setting to 1 (very low) in the Noso Monitor
Ok, thank you.

There's a new wallet version at nosocoin.blogspot

Please, try "Disconnect", in console: rundiag fix and "Connect" again.

Hope this will solve your issue!  Smiley

You can set your CPU's at "Settings" (next to "Mining") and use the dropdownlist by "Miner CPUs", click "Mining" again Smiley
Ok, thank you.

Now mining seems to work but cpu usage is only 10%
No, I haven't green tick in my lower right corner. The wallet continue to crash and start Nose Doctor.

This is my crashinfo file:

ServerON: False CONNECT_Try: True MyConStatus: 2 CurrentJob: >Main MinerActive: False MinerIsOn: False CPUs: 8 MinerThreads: 0 OS: Windows10 WalletVer: 0.2.0G Minerhashcount: 100000000 Minerhashseed: !,!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this, i have send your issue to the dev. hope it 'll resolved fast as possible.

This is my crashinfo file:

ServerON: False CONNECT_Try: True MyConStatus: 2 CurrentJob: >Main MinerActive: False MinerIsOn: False CPUs: 8 MinerThreads: 0 OS: Windows10 WalletVer: 0.2.0G Minerhashcount: 100000000 Minerhashseed: !,!!!!!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Protip: A typo in the word "mining" scares potential users.  Wink
Hi Dev, I have connect my wallet to the pool but in my Pool (console menu) I see HashRate: 0

It's normal?

My console:
Rebuilding until block 1253
Noso Wallet 0.2.0
>> CONNECT
Trying connection to servers
18:13:13 Connected TO: 23.95.233.179
18:13:13 Connected TO: 75.127.0.216
18:13:13 Connected TO: 192.210.160.101
Connected.
>> joinpool 199.247.3.186 8082 default nosopoolDE
Join pool request sent
Joined the pool!
>> mineron
Miner ACTIVE

Thank you.

hi Smiley

is there a green tick next to your hashrate(lower right corner)?

if not, type in your console usepoolon

It's normal?

My console:
Rebuilding until block 1253
Noso Wallet 0.2.0
>> CONNECT
Trying connection to servers
18:13:13 Connected TO: 23.95.233.179
18:13:13 Connected TO: 75.127.0.216
18:13:13 Connected TO: 192.210.160.101
Connected.
>> joinpool 199.247.3.186 8082 default nosopoolDE
Join pool request sent
Joined the pool!
>> mineron
Miner ACTIVE

Thank you.
New Pool available Wink

Type in your console joinpool 199.247.3.186 8082 default nosopoolDE

If you are not using the lastest wallet version 0.2.0G: replace default with one address of your wallet to receive your payments.

PoolFee: 1%

Payments: every 10 blocks(click in your wallet "View" -> "Pool" -> "Request Payment")

Limited to 90 users.

Happy mining!
Pages:
Jump to: