Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 11. (Read 121059 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Good idea, I'll add in the timestamp later today.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I say we keep building the donation base.  In fact, the global hash rate has more than tripled in the past six hours, so there is some growing traction with the coin. We just need to give it time.

Would it be difficult to put a timestamp on the donations in your donation page? Might be kind of nice to know that some of the donations are recent or show that the history of donations has been happening for a long period of time.
I say we keep building the donation base.  In fact, the global hash rate has more than tripled in the past six hours, so there is some growing traction with the coin. We just need to give it time.

I've been watching the hash rate. People have been hitting it pretty hard when the diff goes low. Good deal.

SETI might be more receptive when we can say their 50k ALN is worth more than $11. We'll wait it out and maybe circle back with them in a few weeks/months.
So... SETI has been unresponsive in all of my solicitations to donate ALN. I have not gotten anyone on the phone or any response to emails. I'm not saying that I'm giving up yet, but it doesn't look very promising. If we are unable to pull off the donation to SETI, does anyone else have any other ideas to do with the funds? Would anyone be opposed to supercharging the faucet with those funds? Could increase the distribution to 40 ALN (a block's worth). There is enough in there to donate that amount to over 1200 people. Getting it into a few more hands might help exchange volumes...Thoughts?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm glad to see this coin is still somewhat alive.
Activity: 66
Just pushed out another update for the Match3 Aliencoin game so that the highscore list will work for everyone playing.  It writes the highscore to a server so everyone can compete against each other.  (The update should appear soon.)

Agreed. Awesome work. I wasted a bit of time at work today playing Match3ALC. I did add my highscore, but I can't view it it from the menu.

Same here :L
Just pushed out another update for the Match3 Aliencoin game so that the highscore list will work for everyone playing.  It writes the highscore to a server so everyone can compete against each other.  (The update should appear soon.)

Agreed. Awesome work. I wasted a bit of time at work today playing Match3ALN. I did add my highscore, but I can't view it it from the menu.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Again more great work from wpstudio, your doing a great job!

Start Mining Aliencoin now, and you can also buy and sell! https://www.swisscex.com/market/ALN_BTC

Price is still low. We can´t sell for 40 satoshis a coin with 200M max.
Activity: 154
Again more great work from wpstudio, your doing a great job!

Start Mining Aliencoin now, and you can also buy and sell! https://www.swisscex.com/market/ALN_BTC
Activity: 126
Just pushed out another update for the Match3 Aliencoin game so that the highscore list will work for everyone playing.  It writes the highscore to a server so everyone can compete against each other.  (The update should appear soon.)

Thanks for all.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Super basic but the first game/app is now in the Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wAliencoinMatch3  Now when you go "think" in the bathroom you have something to occupy your time. Smiley
Kiss   nice work    Kiss
Super basic but the first game/app is now in the Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wAliencoinMatch3  Now when you go "think" in the bathroom you have something to occupy your time. Smiley
Activity: 66
I've got a few fun things for the "community" cooked up... especially for any of you who own Android Devices.  As soon as they get published on the Google Play App Store, I'll post the links.

Can't wait!
I've got a few fun things for the "community" cooked up... especially for any of you who own Android Devices.  As soon as they get published on the Google Play App Store, I'll post the links.
hey wp, again nice work , u know it Smiley

ever thought to bring angular.js to the jquery bootstrap mix ?

back to the dice
- tryd deposit, works, but the alert in the deposit window dont get refreshed
- tryd values on multiplier, only sane values accepted
- tryd some games , maybe some more Wink bet cap works, instant dices, rly fast

will withdraw to the seti fund and report if this also works.

nice work !

Yes, I play around a bit with Angularjs and other combinations of tools... My new favorite is PhalconPHP (compiled INTO PHP)... super fast.  But much of what I've been doing for Aliencoin is my "couch-programming"... After work I sit on the couch and just "cowboy-code" Smiley

Thanks for the testing of the dice game.  I've got a number of tweaks to the code and other logical issues I want to fix.  Wife is going away next week... so I'll have a ton of additional coding time waiting for me.  Can't wait to try a few new interesting ideas for coins.
Activity: 63
hey wp, again nice work , u know it Smiley

ever thought to bring angular.js to the jquery bootstrap mix ?

back to the dice
- tryd deposit, works, but the alert in the deposit window dont get refreshed
- tryd values on multiplier, only sane values accepted
- tryd some games , maybe some more Wink bet cap works, instant dices, rly fast

will withdraw to the seti fund and report if this also works.

nice work !

edit : withdrawal works fine Wink
This is a little crazy... not many people want free ALN I guess Smiley  (see above if you missed it)

Coming soon... the ability to buy Amazon.com Gift Certificates using Aliencoins.  (My next code - automation - project.)
Thanks for the dice game wpstudio. I played for a bit and walked away with a bit of profit.

SETI Update...sort of. I called the office of Karen Randall who is the director of special projects and is responsible for donations to SETI, but she was unavailable and I left her a message. I also sent her another email with some of the updates with regard to the new web site and the SETI project page. I will try her again later this week. Hopefully she will call me back before then.

I also gave you 20 ALN to "continue" playing Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: