Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 6. (Read 121059 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
All the time I m telling one thing, those with low power who are aware that they can't do much mine coins that no one wants for long period of time.Those coins with diff so low will eventually give them more profit than to someone who has huge mining power jumping into coins mined by everyone. With single 280X card you could mine 10 000 of ALN per day or more, now with 10 280X cards you can't mine more than 1000 per day.

I dumped this coin long time ago for 0.03 BTC because wallet problems. Imagine how much I could earn now from that. But then again I invested those 0.03BTC into VRC and made a small fortune Smiley
Luckily 2 days ago after looking to some of my papers I decided to get back into ALN and invest but this time I will be smart. I won't dump so don't worry, waiting for price higher than 3000 satoshi.

All the time talking to the ppl interested into this coin I was confused with one fact that dev hate his own coin, somehow he was disappointed with low price after so much work. In fact story was that dev will destroy it completely.
Activity: 756
If anyone wants it (network hashrate is now OVER 1.5Ghash)... I put back the Aliencoin pool - http://mining.coreco.in/  (The diff 16 port is actually a vardiff that ranges between 16 - 512)

Thats cool. One or two titanum jumped on the train to dump the last shit out of this project.
This coin shows the unbehaviour of crypto world of its best.
I felt shamed yesterday as i dumped my old bag @2xx Sat, but crypto world is much worster than i ever thought.
Sorry for the buyers of my bunch. I really feel shamed  Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Life is such a bitch. Or I´m such a fucking idiot.

I´ve read this last night and bought directly about 15k for 50 satoshi. And sold them half an hour later for 88 satoshi and was very lucky.
I should have wait until today.

My thought was that if somepays pays to get listed up in the vote list that the volume will rise and there will be a nice profit. But I didn´t see this unbelieveable rise coming. I don´t want to live on this planet anymore.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Great job!!! Thank you Cryptsy, i don't own any, but still, great job.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can get an MPOS pool up in less than a day if this needs it.
yeah,we need
Well then I'm glad no fraudulent accounts can be created on Cryptsy to manipulate the votes.  

And since you listed this coin now on Cryptsy, maybe you could get in touch with the dev and let him/her know that Aliencoin needs a block explorer, needs a few nodes, needs an update to the code, needs some pools, and needs a website.  

Well alt explorer typically adds every coin we carry so there is a good start.

ALN is open-source.The Old DEV Has Gone, The New DEV Has Come.

And the new dev is WHO?
is U Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I can get an MPOS pool up in less than a day if this needs it.
Activity: 660
Well then I'm glad no fraudulent accounts can be created on Cryptsy to manipulate the votes.  

And since you listed this coin now on Cryptsy, maybe you could get in touch with the dev and let him/her know that Aliencoin needs a block explorer, needs a few nodes, needs an update to the code, needs some pools, and needs a website.  

And the new dev is WHO?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Not trying to be combative or anything.  Just surprised the coin has been added to your exchange AFTER everyone abandoned the coin.
@Bit_John
It made it to third because of voting bots

One account is one vote... Then you would have to pay so maybe paid bots.
It made it to third because of voting bots
@Bit_John
where dev?

The "dev" disappeared over six months ago.

and no pools

I swear cryptsee has gone full tard

adding multiple 5day old instamines, and now missing a dev/pools dead coin ... http://alienco.in/

(but nice to see some old school still mine-able / long ago launched coin getting picked up)

It made third on the voting list... So it had support.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
where dev?

The "dev" disappeared over six months ago.

and no pools

I swear cryptsee has gone full tard

adding multiple 5day old instamines, and now missing a dev/pools dead coin ... http://alienco.in/

(but nice to see some old school still mine-able / long ago launched coin getting picked up)

@Bit_John
Welcome ALN miners and traders to the Cryptsy family of coins.
Anyone know of absolutely anywhere that lets you mine aliencoins?

I've tried to find some, but they are all not working/404/blank pages.

EDIT

Found one, p2pool.name
Pages:
Jump to: