Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 26. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
done... aln.poolerino.com is closed for new registrations. But situation is not as worse as yesterday, just 50% now.

Thanks for keeping me updated much appreciated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
done... aln.poolerino.com is closed for new registrations. But situation is not as worse as yesterday, just 50% now.
Well how about fixing the OP of this thread, most pools are down. Rebuild the gfx version.

We at poolerino have 90% of the nethash. What you want us to do ?
If we keep mining and fork the coin, we will be the chain to follow, or want us to shut down ?

Mike

Hello,

Can you please close registrations for the time being and i will continue to urge all miners to spread the nett hash to other listed pools, the gfx version will be updated shortly.

Thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Yeh I agree, the net hash rate continues to increase, and all miners need to spread out, don't think 'o someone else will do it' there all good pools so let's spread out for the sake of Aiencoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Well how about fixing the OP of this thread, most pools are down. Rebuild the gfx version.

If we keep mining and fork the coin, we will be the chain to follow, or want us to shut down ?

Mike

You might consider disabling registration until other pools can get established.
Ive been mining on alien.icalcul8.com for a couple days now and the pool is getting almost 0 stale/rejected shares. Id recommend it to spread the power.
Activity: 72

Mike

Great Point Mikellev. It is crucial to have hashing power spread out throughout the network for the health of the coin. It is never good to have all the hash power concentrated in one point...that makes it too easy to ddos and cripple the network.

It says something for Poolerino that they must be running a great pool since everyone has congregated there. I tip my hat to you. There are other pools that have been running steadily and are returning coins with low stales/orphans as well.

I would suggest:
http://alien.icalcul8.com
or
http://aln.scryptcraft.com/

Both have been hasing in the 2-8 mh/s range and have pool luck around 110%.
Activity: 308

Mike
Wow, noticed gpu support from miners > lets increase ..:::{{{

yeh the net hash is increasing steadily over the last couple of days, Aliencoin must be close to getting on a decent exchange
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow, noticed gpu support from miners > lets increase ..:::{{{
Aliencoin

We still have a very low nett hash rate but are willing more miners to come and Mine Aliencoin. Yes the difficulty is very low so it is a great time to mine, as you know we are trying to gather as much support as possible to get Aliencoin listed onto an Exchange so miners can start to trade their Aliencoins.

When we are listed on an exchange this should attract more miners and help move the coin on nicely. We are still in very early stages and would like the growth of Aliencoin to be steady and continual.

I encourage everyone to spread their views and opinions on this thread and all will be listened to.

Again thank you for the support.

Any more questions please PM.

Kind Regards

Aliencoin

Lol, once this coin hits an exchange, it would be the biggest dump ever... You stil have the majority of the coin - by far!

1% pre-mined = 2million coins out of 200million total supply.
1.8 Million coins have BEEN MINED ALREADY: http://gyazo.com/9e817be82891ef62d4ed275d45773b41

So "by far" is not true at all.

I can assure you, this coin will not be dumped.
Activity: 518
Aliencoin

We still have a very low nett hash rate but are willing more miners to come and Mine Aliencoin. Yes the difficulty is very low so it is a great time to mine, as you know we are trying to gather as much support as possible to get Aliencoin listed onto an Exchange so miners can start to trade their Aliencoins.

When we are listed on an exchange this should attract more miners and help move the coin on nicely. We are still in very early stages and would like the growth of Aliencoin to be steady and continual.

I encourage everyone to spread their views and opinions on this thread and all will be listened to.

Kind Regards

Aliencoin

Lol, once this coin hits an exchange, it would be the biggest dump ever... You stil have the majority of the coin - by far!
Aliencoin

Kind Regards

Aliencoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Diffi still very low, hash low, exchange far far far away .... Angry
This is surely going to be listed onto an exchange soon, very very low difficulty so lots of coins to be mined, the net hash might start climbing now. Keep voting for coinedup and cryptsy.
Activity: 66
WTB 50,000 ALN for 0.027 BTC

I will send first, but ONLY to trusted members, and in multiple parts.
My pool lists network hashrate at 31mhash ish.
Pages:
Jump to: