Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 46. (Read 121107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Lets do the math here:

Dev have 2,000,000 coins, correct?

There has been 300 blocks of 40 coins and we started at 6GMT, so that is almost 6 hours ago, so 12000 coins has been mined in 6 hours, so this means that dev have a FREE 1000 hours of mining or that is almost 42 DAYS!!! I know one word for it, but i will not say what i'm thinking....

R.I.P. to the aliens and let Marscoin begin, but with a better structure, with a fair structure, most likely again someone of 18 years old that think that he will win the lottory. Stay with coins with developers, real developers and with no premine or premine but less then 2%, for example ESM (eSportMoney) no premine, XIV (only a few blocks) and OGC (OnlineGamingCoin) 1.5M premined for developing.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder WHY are all you whiners here? If the coin is shit, shut and move on. Otherwise, work for the coin and mine on.

Even though I felt it was bad yesterday, todays launch worked like a charm and I am getting coins allt the time and I am have put only 3.5 MH/s on this coin.

Because they are greedy as fuck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I wonder WHY are all you whiners here? If the coin is shit, shut and move on. Otherwise, work for the coin and mine on.

Even though I felt it was bad yesterday, todays launch worked like a charm and I am getting coins allt the time and I am have put only 3.5 MH/s on this coin.
Activity: 252
lol 100k for 0.01 is A BIT underpriced

lol, there is not even 100k available if you are not dev Cheesy
300 blocks with 40 reward minted so far..
so only 12 000 available on whole market ATM... + small 2 mils from devs Cheesy

dev will sell

Yeh we will see but that is your opinion, for me I can't see the dev doing that on a coin with potential, but like I said it's only 3 hours since the coin was launched so let's just change the subject to something a bit more positive
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Maybe if devs put away notice about premine, then by the time it will be forgotten by somes, noobs wont know that at all and price can rise Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

ok ok 1k alien for 0.005  Cheesy
I have 60 coins with 10 MH after a few hours mining.

The 2 million premine is way to high. Destroy 90% of it and the coin will skyrocket.

What pool?

I got 60 coins using only 3.5 MH/s.

Put it this way I would rather the Dev have the 1% than big whales with big farms having all the coins who you know will dump 100%. The dev team made a mistake the first time with the 1st launch, they admitted it and then fixed the problem. The second launch was great, steady, on time and everyone mining from the beginning. I can see potential for this coin and I'm sticking by it, I have trust in dev just from seeing the truth from his posts, let's see how this pans out, the coin is 3 hours old, I agree there now needs to be a massive push for growth from the dev. Get behind the Dev, get behind the coin and let's see its potential. Every other post about the dev going to dump it isn't possible with that many coins. The coin will get stronger and stronger each day.

Whales still will have majority of coins.. because they are whales..
only it will be realy small % of all coins available.. so then it is such totaliscit money Cheesy
dev rule all... very bad imo
legendary
legendary
how is that possible?
first dev tries 100% premine
then 2000000 coins??

is he totally idiot?

Are you a complete idiot? Why shouldn't there be a premine for purposes tht will benefit the coin and some that will benefit the developers?

If you have so much problems with this, why don't you launch a new coin that is exactly as you want things to be and stop whining?

we're mining from launch for 3-5 coin...
if tomorrow devs will give 10 coin for posting wallet maybe 300 people.. (that will be our 5-10h work)
it will be 3000 coin giveaway...
if they do it 100 times... it will be 300.000 coins..
so they will still have 1.700.000 coin after that...

questions to you and to people think like you:
1-if we'll get 10 coin with giveaways.... why will we work for 5-10h for 3-5 coin?
2-if they wont make that kind of giveaways, what will they do with 2.000.000 coin?

It is your choice to mine, and maybe there will be giveaways, but really, why should there be giveaways? Better dev keep the coins and use them for promotion (yes, maybe even giveaways, I am not completely against that), development of more functions, apps etc.

I have mined 60 coins so far... If there is a giveaway to compensate yesterdays mishap, then perhaps I should get a few hundred coins, now that would be fair... Cheesy

However, I think dev should keep the coins for more important work.

If you are not satisfied with 3-5 coins, get more mining equipment or mine something else.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Erhm, devs said that there will be no premine on re-launch Huh

only worthwhile coins now have little to no pre-mine, I'm out too
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this Aliencoin is up at http://aln.luckyminers.com
WELL settled now!

Pools offers:
- Still 0% fee on launch Smiley
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 98
http://aln.scryptcraft.com/

We could use a bet more has power =)

Almost to 20%

Still have 0% fee slots open.
Activity: 252
Lol that's why giveaways will giving accordingly to people doing work, promotions, faucets everything that needs to be done, there might not be no giveaways or the dev might give everyone 1 coin.  Who knows. Give the coin a chance man. All down to miners wanting bitcoin rewards within days.
legendary
they should do a giveaway of 100 per person
Pages:
Jump to: