Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 21. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
sell it to me on our exchange I put the order profitable on vottumayn.
why whattomine? For such a great coin profit must be x5 minimum, put 10 sat at least. What prevents you from doing so? You and your always promise to buy, but never put a real order
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
I will keep mining until around 20 or 25 of april, but the devs need be active and give some regular "feedback" about the exchange.
The project have a nice potential,(especially the part of "NXB Car", i will like if can be used in Brazil) but to be a "sucess" will demand time and lots of labor.

Many coins organize the development in a roadmap, for exemple with a specific day or month to do something or fix a issue, maybe it can help too.
we have a lot of work to do. in order to raise the project on its feet. we try to notice it not for overclockers, but for customers of the app. now we need support from miners to manage the network, if miners stop mining our coin to maintain the network, we will include all of our farms. who are now mining ether.it 18мx algorithm cryptonight . the project will work for any country, as already mentioned, from user to user. the driver has the wrong idea about converting coins to Fiat . everything will make the app.

at the moment, the work with the demo version of the nxb car website is coming to an end. and update the new interface of the exchange nxb exchange I refuse to post all updates and new exchanges our pair will not enter until you notice the interest of miners and traders, if you are not interested in the coin, sell it to me on our exchange I put the order profitable on vottumayn. and we will continue to develop the project according to the plan. otherwise, I have plenty of time to wait, the whole PreMain is in the wallet untouched , the part of the investors part of the original.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 11:31:57 PM
I will keep mining until around 20 or 25 of april, but the devs need be active and give some regular "feedback" about the exchange.
The project have a nice potential,(especially the part of "NXB Car", i will like if can be used in Brazil) but to be a "sucess" will demand time and lots of labor.

Many coins organize the development in a roadmap, for exemple with a specific day or month to do something or fix a issue, maybe it can help too.
March 26, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

nicehash will never, the source code will open in the future when the network is large

means never too?
copper member
March 26, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
Coin price dropped to 2 satoshi Sad Sad Sad
It means that miners will stop to mine NXB due to low profitibility. Is it any sense to open port for Nicehash and public source code that another pools can be run?

nicehash will never, the source code will open in the future when the network is large
Activity: 54
March 26, 2018, 01:36:30 AM
Coin price dropped to 2 satoshi Sad Sad Sad
It means that miners will stop to mine NXB due to low profitibility. Is it any sense to open port for Nicehash and public source code that another pools can be run?
March 24, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
corrected the website , you can read all about the project on the website. https://nxboost.com/       
Monday will begin work on updating and improving the design of the exchange NXB all the wishes of the users taken into account.

The demo version of the NXB CAR project site, where you can read the terms of service, will meet with the development team and the project management . view screenshots of the application, familiarization with the video. all of this on Friday next week. WARNING DEMO VERSION any functionality there now will not.

Just another lie, as everything before. Dev even is not able to draw promised screenshots on time.  No need to tell that is nobody is going to write a single line of the real code in order to build nxcar service

the contract is prepared by lawyers and users of the application will be obliged to accept it.

under which law? Ireland, as written on your site?  Don't think so..
March 23, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
I will wait the improvements in the exchange and keep mining because the project is interesting, IF the things come well i will use the exchange and some friends will come too, just give time to time to do the things well done.

If the devs stay in activity and give updates to the community, improvements over the time i will keep my trust for in the the project  Wink

For now the things look going in a  "good path".
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
March 23, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
The exchange site layout is a little "confused" have potential but need be improved.

I agree with a colleague, the site needs refinement and more information!
the project is interesting, I think it is necessary to participate!
Activity: 95
March 23, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
The hashing rate of the network is very low now. You can mine much more NXB right now! Happy mining!  Smiley

http://youpool.io/NXB
https://discord.gg/xSgRjVq
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
March 23, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Good course for 4 sat.
copper member
March 22, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
The exchange site layout is a little "confused" have potential but need be improved.
Yes, thank you for your feedback, we are working on the layout of the exchange, before the start we worked on the platform, now hired 2 programmers they completely alter the interface of the exchange 1. modern style. 2. corporate design 3. convenience. 4. minimum action
the changed layout will be published in full after all revision
March 22, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
copper member
March 22, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
this is a good project by all standards..i was just wondering how does this connect the payer and payee in all essence.good luck
expect to publish a demo version of the NXB CAR website. the company will publish a public offer agreement there. it'll be the whole answer to all the questions who that will be is unclear. they just may not use the service. since the contract is prepared by lawyers and users of the application will be obliged to accept it.
after completing the registration of the legal entity and obtaining a license. I will hand over the whole project and they will continue to accompany this project
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
this is a good project by all standards..i was just wondering how does this connect the payer and payee in all essence.good luck
March 20, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
I'll buy it all myself.

what prevents you from doing so? There is more than 1000000 coins in sell orders till 10 sat - bargain for the coin with such a bright feature
why do I need your crex24 coins? I'll buy it right from Fiat. without any commissions with live money.

using your "most reliable exchange" with around 0 daily volume? Put in a buying order for 10-15 cents  and maybe someone would risk
copper member
March 20, 2018, 01:36:31 AM
I'll buy it all myself.

what prevents you from doing so? There is more than 1000000 coins in sell orders till 10 sat - bargain for the coin with such a bright feature
why do I need your crex24 coins? I'll buy it right from Fiat. without any commissions with live money.
March 20, 2018, 12:27:48 AM
I'll buy it all myself.

Activity: 21
March 19, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
I'll buy it all myself.
Activity: 21
March 19, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
People, do not buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: