Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 25. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
and update the news about this NXBoost project regularly.

maybe I miss something. where is any update?

Brief update:

1) Official pool was down, statistic is cleared.
2) network rate is dropping
3) no/limited trades on CREX24

it is time to consider direction)

so 50922227 coins premine is not enough for dev, he also got all unpaid balances less than 1000 from 100+ miners?  Consider it is 500 coins each * 100 = 50000. Great work for a greedy dev

thin, stop making panic)) just got to move server, as soon as full info will migrate stats will be back
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 14, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Brief update:

so 50922227 coins premine is not enough for dev, he also got all unpaid balances less than 1000 from 100+ miners?  Consider it is 500 coins each * 100 = 50000. Great work for a greedy dev
Activity: 54
March 14, 2018, 04:30:58 PM
three fool with Waller forum full of the idiots, they are on your forum in the room that we wrote closed 2 weeks. write there that this forum dirty and a measly here is the reference:. they made coins in the first 10 minutes of the start, added DDoS attacks on our server and decent miners could not carry out an excellent start. I paid all the losses in gratitude for the work done and the resources spent. on their forum they were mixed with dirt. they came to the poor man to try their luck. their logins:  zibit, thin, proff71

administration please block these users if you don't believe I'll give links to all the posts that they write about our forum
Please quote all my post - what I said wrong...
I just say why I sold my coins and explain why. Is it forbidden in public forum? - like your "closed" source coin? I see your action plan -  to earn "easy" money.
But your "team" made serios mistakes and next time you will be smarter:  you can easily start new "NXX" coin with light redesign to do the same.
Activity: 14
March 14, 2018, 04:30:13 PM
And fisrst of all, this coin is Nicehash resistant, that why there is only 3 pools running, try to nicehash it and i will pay you some BTC if i'm wrong,  Please tell me is there any rule  why devs cant create at the same time exchange and coin? If no why won't them))  i very like how you work with discord group, just in the moment 1 guy who made today testing with fiat moving in/out of exchange, got asket about windrawal of fiat, and Nikoland told it's manual, you post here this news))))) shame on you man, i hope you get paid for this good)) (it's not my business)  maybe you know such exhange like Crypto-bridge?? if yes so you should knew that they had a long time "manual" mode windrawals))) this is not bad thing of exchange, it's is just right way to make clear if automation of procces is well done.

i hope your arguments about  
" 2) It is clear that the AIM is to earn money. They can easily do it:
   a) selling premined coins - no efforts
   b) stock exchange - it can be hacked by ... themselves  or ... just run away.
   c) "team" investment is low: coin + wallet - open source, CREX24 listing - it takes 1-2 week to list Cryptonight coin + very low fee, hosting - several home PC is enough)), exchange - base on open source..... "   is just your fantasy how you will make your own scam project if you had enought brain to raise a project like this! seems that you got nothing to do, that sitting home and write those posts! Otherway stop Trolling this project, it's kind of kid's stuff.

Sorry for my bad english i live in Estonia and i'm from russian family. Please respect people who DO things, and devs of NXB project seems to be guys who do things. i will follow up with this project, looking forward to see the NXBcar project to succeed.
P.S paз yж ты тaк xopoшo знaeшь pyccкий и гeoгpaфию Poccии, ocмeлюcь пpeдпoлoжить чтo и caм ты из Poccии, тaк пoчeмy бы тeбe нe пoддepжaть пpoeкт зeмлякoв, пoмoчь в oбcyждeнии a нe кpитикoй и oбcиpaниeм, блин дa кoмy я этo гoвopю) нaдeюcь тeбe нe зaплaтять и кинyт зa тaкyю фигoвyю paбoтy.

Activity: 9
March 14, 2018, 04:07:06 PM
Hy кaпeц! И кaкoe мoжeт быть к Baм дoвepиe. Bзяли oбнyлили cтaтиcтикy oф. пyлa.
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
three fool with Waller forum full of the idiots, they are on your forum in the room that we wrote closed 2 weeks. write there that this forum dirty and a measly here is the reference:. they made coins in the first 10 minutes of the start, added DDoS attacks on our server and decent miners could not carry out an excellent start. I paid all the losses in gratitude for the work done and the resources spent. on their forum they were mixed with dirt. they came to the poor man to try their luck. their logins:  zibit, thin, proff71

administration please block these users if you don't believe I'll give links to all the posts that they write about our forum
March 14, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
I sold all my NXB. no trust to the Project:
1) I have a filling that it is run by "group" of smart guys which decided to make easy money. Arguments:
  a) permanent issues with pool, nodes, site = are they hosted at home? it is hardly possible on AWS or other hosting services.
  b) nick in forum and chart - it looks strange and unprofessional (DentistEKB???) Doctor from EKB (Ekaterinburg)Huh
  c) no transparency at all
2) It is clear that the AIM is to earn money. They can easily do it:
   a) selling premined coins - no efforts
   b) stock exchange - it can be hacked by ... themselves  or ... just run away.
   c) "team" investment is low: coin + wallet - open source, CREX24 listing - it takes 1-2 week to list Cryptonight coin + very low fee, hosting - several home PC is enough)), exchange - base on open source.....
   d) FIAT withdraw in "manual" mode - it is russian way to do business or no gateway exists to payment systems?Huh?!!!!!
   only profit)))

Conclusion:
1) Better to wait some time to mine or to buy coins
2) If you hold coins and have profit - sell coins....... if not ..... it will be your lesson learned (it will be great if I am wrong)
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
Im missig 20k of NXB .. sent to NXB exchange few days ago ...with 1600 confrimations now ..
in unknown transactions, there was no such amount. send the mail [email protected] screenshots. hash transactions from wallet. payment ID from the personal account of the exchange. decoding transactions on the stock exchange. you most likely sent to the stock exchange without the use of payment
Activity: 9
March 14, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
Brief update:

[/quote]
We are experiencing some difficulties now. The pool is running. The issue of balance sheet statistics will be resolved.
March 14, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Brief update:

March 14, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
March 14, 2018, 01:05:58 PM
I think this is a good project. I will follow up and update the news about this NXBoost project regularly. I hope many people know about this project and will join soon. This is a potential project. I believe that in the near future, NXBoost project will develop in the most positive direction.
Activity: 5
March 14, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
Im missig 20k of NXB .. sent to NXB exchange few days ago ...with 1600 confrimations now ..
March 14, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

... get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange...

That's very true!  But how would you trust an exchange, which:

1. does not disclosure anything about owners and jurisdiction

It is a key point - it should be Legal Entity officially registered (even in 3th countries like Belize).
It is hardly acceptable if it is run by person or "team" of persons. There will be no chance to claim your funds.

Transperancy is essential.... but who wants to pay taxes from this not legal business, moreover if FIAT is received and sent)))
March 14, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

... get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange...

That's very true!  But how would you trust an exchange, which:

1. does not disclosure anything about owners and jurisdiction
2. bad tested. Select any trade pair and wait for the screen refresh. On the screen trades from selected coin, but on UI always NXB/BTC selected. Trade  UI even not aligned at least in chrome
3. Full of false statements. "NXB THE MOST RELIABLE EXCHANGE" - any prove? have you ever tested it under load? have you passed any security scan?
    "NXB Exchange the exchange on which all the most famous cryptocurrencies are collected, and the list always grows"  Looking on the list of pair and laughing
     "Our diverse team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence. We are constantly improving our platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security." - shown anyone real, able at least speaking English, able to listen and answer questions
     "NXB Exchange Copyright © 2017 by NXB Group" - I asked many times, what is the fake NXB group? Is it registered anywhere? What are the funds?  
So many exchanges appears to be a scam, why this one is different?
4. And finally - if dev constantly lies about car application, why wouldn't he lie about the rest?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
I think it's a big plus that NXB is connected to the most popular and recognized online community payment service Payer. I think that the project deserves consideration.

Yes every projects deserves a consideration most especially when you see it at first that it has really the potential afterwards then probably it would be worth it at the end.
March 14, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
I see your points in general. You provided almost all stack at the start. It is great - almost no coin has it.
The main question is promotion - to make it work in stable mode and get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange.

Anyway, Easy to say something but hard to do real deeds.

PS: If this project will not go live properly, you can learn the issues and launch new project. My best wishes and good luck,
March 14, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
This project has good idea but poor implementation except quick listing on CREX24.

1) Real network rate is about 450 kh/s - it is nothing, but not bad as a start.  = real cost/price is 2-4 satoshi
2) permanent coin manipulation (look at stock exchange CREX24)
3) Difficulty algorithm is just "copied-pasted" : no adoption to hashrate drops -> perfect for "nicehash" - grab all coins for short period and let small miners pay for in next days)

"Exchange" is good idea, but not new + no trust to Russian "team". Look at CREP coin - Implemented internal exchange is working for XMR, ETN and "new" coins; listed on CREX24, soon stock.exchange , no premine, no ICO, no masternode sales, open source, .... and NO great progress.

PS: Development of Exchange for coins and creation "new" cryptonight coin are different lines of business. this "team" tried to do both at the same time and .............. Grin Grin Grin -  Let's professional do their work)
Activity: 2
March 13, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
I even liked the project, but the fact of centralizing the coin completely escapes the meaning of a crypto. What is the decentralization of $$$$. There you have a good idea, but hide the code instead of publishing the same as all the coins, centralizing the mining to the control of the devs since it only has the pool of devs and another one more (that must be of some friend, since the code is closed).
brand new
Activity: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
Слышь ты, Никола, пасть закрой. Ты тоже самое и на майнингклабе писал буква в букву, одни платные тролли кругом. Обижают бедного, ага. Когда тебя на место на майнингклабе поставили, ты сразу "ой все" и сбежал оттуда, отсюда тоже сбежишь? Хороший проект, если его основатель только и делает что врет. И да, мне тоже платят с моими тремя постами?
Pages:
Jump to: