Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 23. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 16, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Кaкиe тpoли? Bce пopядoчныe, c бaлaлaйкaми, вoдкoй и мeдвeдями! Moнeты вepни, бoльшe 700 мoнeт пpoпaлo c пyлa пocлe пepeзaпycкa! Кoгдa вepнeшь? Cмoтpи нaeмcя мeльдoния и пoeдy нoвичкoм вcex тpaвить c гopя!

Дa я тoжe пpиcoeдинюcь к этoмy вoпpocy Smiley Teпepь дaжe нa pyccкoм.  Grin Paз aнглийcкий пpoигнopиpoвaли...
Beдь мы pyccкиe дpyг дpyгa нe oбмaнывaeм (c) Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
вceм пpивeт a гдe нaши дeбилы тpoлли, мы из тoпa yeзжaeм пoтиxoнькy , ктo нить cпpoвoциpyйтe бaлбecoв пycть пoпишyт , oтo y нac cooбщecтвo зaнятoe вce paбoтaют пиcaть нeкoгдa a этoт нaм бecплaтнo тeмy в тoп пoднимaeт , oн нa клaбe тeмy пoлнимaeт в тoп нeдeлю кaк c нaзвaниeм зaкpытo, люди бeдныe зaxoдят и нe пoймyт a чтo зa тeмa вooбщe.  нy шyт гдe ты , дaвaйтe пoзoвeм вмecтe
Кaкиe тpoли? Bce пopядoчныe, c бaлaлaйкaми, вoдкoй и мeдвeдями! Moнeты вepни, бoльшe 700 мoнeт пpoпaлo c пyлa пocлe пepeзaпycкa! Кoгдa вepнeшь? Cмoтpи нaeмcя мeльдoния и пoeдy нoвичкoм вcex тpaвить c гopя!
Activity: 21
March 15, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
Guys, thin something says? "This user is currently ignored." It's strange. He does not think this, he should troll, but he writes something strange. Thin , what are you talking about? A? I can not hear!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 15, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

peбят peaьнo xвaтит , нe нpaвитcя вaм пpoeкт идитe лecoм , чтo yтт тa вы зaбыли ecли вы гoвoвpитe вaм нe плaтят, ecли вaм никтo нe плaтит  тo вы пoизвpaщaлиcь и пoшли бы дaльшe нo нeт жe вы cидитe
there are not enough children, you do not like the project, you go in the woods, that you forgot that if you are not paid, if nobody pays you, then you would return and go further, but no, you are sitting

вceм пpивeт a гдe нaши дeбилы тpoлли, мы из тoпa yeзжaeм пoтиxoнькy , ктo нить cпpoвoциpyйтe бaлбecoв пycть пoпишyт , oтo y нac cooбщecтвo зaнятoe вce paбoтaют пиcaть нeкoгдa a этoт нaм бecплaтнo тeмy в тoп пoднимaeт , oн нa клaбe тeмy пoлнимaeт в тoп нeдeлю кaк c нaзвaниeм зaкpытo, люди бeдныe зaxoдят и нe пoймyт a чтo зa тeмa вooбщe.  нy шyт гдe ты , дaвaйтe пoзoвeм вмecтe
All greetings, and where our morons are trolls, we leave the top on the sly, who is the thread that provokes the dunce, let them write, from us the busy community all work to write once, and this free topic for us in the top raises, he covers the subject in the top week in the top week as the title closed, the poor people go in and do not understand what kind of topic at all. well, where are you, let's call together

so pathetic!
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 11:41:15 AM
March 15, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
In the further correspondence with the troll I consider it inappropriate.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
I lost all my coins from the http://pool.nxboost.com/    Angry
March 15, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
Do not twist my words - I did not say that the coin is full of shit. This is your speculation.

you did. 50000 coins is about 26 blocks, 2 minutes each - about 1h of work for entire network.  network hashrate is 450KH/s at the moment, which is about 500 radeon rx580 cards. If 500 cards working 1h produce  coins worth 32$ - means the coins have a price of the shit

no, i did not, its your speculation - you attributed to me your conclusions

You say if 500 pcs RX580 cards per 1 hour produce 32$, in 24 hours it 768 USD produce, that 1 RX580 produce 1.54 $ per day. In ETH is 1.48$/day. ETH is shit too?
Calculation on ETH is taken from WTM

I ask again, why should I attribute something that I did not write? You behave like a troll.
Activity: 61
March 15, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Coin is not scam i roled in with 230KH/s and got all my 450000 coins in my wallet, whats the problem? why didät you received tyou revard, the fee of pool is as usual around 1% so it's not true that pool cut much on fee.
Do you have any proof for this or you just made it up?
March 15, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
Do not twist my words - I did not say that the coin is full of shit. This is your speculation.

you did. 50000 coins is about 26 blocks, 2 minutes each - about 1h of work for entire network.  network hashrate is 450KH/s at the moment, which is about 500 radeon rx580 cards. If 500 cards working 1h produce  coins worth 32$ - means the coins have a price of the shit

no, i did not, its your speculation - you attributed to me your conclusions
Activity: 54
March 15, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
I did not want to write to this forum again... but I see such nice discussion on BTCtalk at the first time.
It is SHAME on all of us... it is clear that dog eats dogs but reputation is all in the Business.

1) If Devs participate in such discussion and can not manage them properly how can they manage the projects? It looks very unprofessional.
2) "Trolls" and heavy discussion in Russian = people have a lot of free time and just make fun. This forum is not right place to do it.
3) Coin "sect" members (investors) should reason more critically and trust only common sense and logic.

PS: Members, please stop swearing at least in Russian. It compromise all your country projects... but it is better not to disclose Russian roots... country of hackers, Putin and war criminals)

Activity: 14
March 15, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
best way to know that it's true or not is just to relax and watch)
March 15, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
thin, Please, are you serrious ? so tell me please what was the name of 1'st cryptocurency? and what was the price of it in begining?=)))) are you seriusly trying to make Noise here about how low price of coin is? this is your argument about "bad" project`?  almost every coin price have been very low in beginning of life, even you and me were a sperm in beginning of our lives)))

Yes, I'm. certainly not a price make this coin shit.  Constant lie do. Dev said  coin has a purpose to have NXCar business, and 70% of application ready to use this coin. But always refuse to prove it, which make me think coin will die as soon as premine is sold. And because everybody see he is lying - priice of the coin dip.
Activity: 14
March 15, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
thin, Please, are you serrious ? so tell me please what was the name of 1'st cryptocurency? and what was the price of it in begining?=)))) are you seriusly trying to make Noise here about how low price of coin is? this is your argument about "bad" project`?  almost every coin price have been very low in beginning of life, even you and me were a sperm in beginning of our lives)))
March 15, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

you did. 50000 coins is about 26 blocks, 2 minutes each - about 1h of work for entire network.  network hashrate is 450KH/s at the moment, which is about 500 radeon rx580 cards. If 500 cards working 1h produce  coins worth 32$ - means the coins have a price of the shit
March 15, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
thin maybe you got some questions? seems that you are very busy guys sitting here and answering every post. It's nice to talk with people here, but maybe there is specific questions, not only argument about how bad this team is))

Can you tell me why is this centralized,closed source and why official pool doesnt specify its fee anywhere? Where are lost stats from pool? Where is roadmap? Who works on this project?
thanks

Its cool coin really its already dumped on exchange while there is no plan announced for this coin yet. But devs already sell Smiley as soon as they sell all it will end
March 15, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
March 15, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
50 000 NXB * 0.0000008 sat. = 0.004 btc*8169.5$= 32.68 USD, are you seriously?

The technical failure was. If someone has something missing, you can always write in support. At the very start of the project with problems with the pool, the developers paid all the coins. I see no reason to consider the developer a thief. These are serious charges.

I agree with you, coin is a complete shit, and 50000 is nothing.  And yes, problem can happen on any pool. But good dev in a case of failure describes a  procedure for recovering miners shit coins on the forum. For now all mined blocks went to pool wallet, mining balances get zeroes and I didn't saw a message from the dev how he is going to  resolve the issue.

and I don't want dev to be able to sell his 50000000  for 8 sat each, which will give him 32000$ - which is not bad already )

I completely agree with you this coin is scam and devs already dumped a lot.
March 15, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
thin maybe you got some questions? seems that you are very busy guys sitting here and answering every post. It's nice to talk with people here, but maybe there is specific questions, not only argument about how bad this team is))

my free time is not your business, and not a subject of this topic.
As for questions I asked many times, including you , but never got an answer, see
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32363550
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32296229
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32196788

Pages:
Jump to: