Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 26. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

I propose not to succumb to provocations, it is very harmful for the project. Let's focus on the work. I also gave my vote on the stock exchange. 2 of my friends also dig coins and vote today.
I agree with you. Provocation is not something that you need to respond. I think that the developer, after a hard start of the project showed a little tension. The project develops further I hope to be only positive dynamics of development of the coin and project. I also gave my vote in favor of the coin and my colleagues too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Meanwhile, voting on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing is moving forward. Already 47 voits.

I propose not to succumb to provocations, it is very harmful for the project. Let's focus on the work. I also gave my vote on the stock exchange. 2 of my friends also dig coins and vote today.
Activity: 21
March 13, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Meanwhile, voting on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing is moving forward. Already 47 voits.
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
вo и пo pyccки ты xopoшo пoнимaeшь , и cпoлoшилcя aж пeнa изopтa пoшлa , ecли нeт вoпpocoв пo cyщecтвy a тo чтo ты нaпиcaл этo нe вoпpocы a нeпoйми кaкиe тo нeпoятныe цeпляния зa cлoвa. мнe дaли ccылки нa вce тeмы мoнeт гдe ты был , я нe coбиpaюcь тyт aфишиpoвaть нeчeгo , нaш пpoeкт paбoтaeт и пpoдвигaeтcя, ecли бы ты чтoтo caм мoг пoднять ты бы пoднимaл a нe cидeл тyт , вce зaмeтили yжe чтo ты кpyглocyтoчнo cлeдишь зa этoй тeмoй пoтoмy чтo этo твoя paбoтa и тeбe зa этo плaтят , никтo нe oтвeчaeт в любoe вpeмя cyтoк в юбoй дeнь cpaзy чepeз пoл чaca чac, a ты oтвeчaeшь нa кaждoe мoe cooбщeниe aдpecoвaнoe нe тeбe , в тeкcтax oчeнь мнoгo oибoк , oн бyдeт yтвepждaть чтo oн нe pyccкий , нo пepeвoдчик нe coжeт пpaвильнo пepeвecти вce чтo я нaиcaл, пocмoтpим eгo oтeт
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 13, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

чтo мы мoжeм пoкaзaть вaм ceйчac ...

just another set of  lies, which are quite easy to refute
1.  You said your platform is ready 70%, but what do you have? Coin, wallet, exchange 99% copied from other sources. How it is connected to the car service?  Is there is a API available to look? Open interfaces at least, prove you are not cheating.
2. You said client is easy to write, when the rest is ready.  I'm pretty sure you never wrote a single Android app, otherwise you would not be underestimate complexity. If it is so easy, why wouldn't you start with android wallet and android client for your exchange?
3. You said somebody paid me for trolling you.  Just tell me, who is so interested to pay for your failure? Do you have some competitors?  Name them.
4. You accuse me of failing other projects - name it,  show real projects, bringing new ideas to the market, which failed because of me. Show some evidence.

negotiations with the investment Fund were successful , but!!! , they said if the exchanges will be one sale and the Internet users will not be of interest and they will not buy and sell their coins , we have nothing to do there. they are under the control of the trading coin , and put a condition if they are included in the bidding 50% of the project will belong to them , I think I agree , but it all depends on the Internet users, traders and miners, if you begin trading , investors will turn on and as he said, "we are ready to create a good instrument to trade and to earn on it, but we need to see that the project is interested in mass"

guess investment fund is limited to you and your friends, waiting to sell premine.
Activity: 21
March 13, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
Good news! I will support.
copper member
March 13, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
negotiations with the investment Fund were successful , but!!! , they said if the exchanges will be one sale and the Internet users will not be of interest and they will not buy and sell their coins , we have nothing to do there. they are under the control of the trading coin , and put a condition if they are included in the bidding 50% of the project will belong to them , I think I agree , but it all depends on the Internet users, traders and miners, if you begin trading , investors will turn on and as he said, "we are ready to create a good instrument to trade and to earn on it, but we need to see that the project is interested in mass"
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 12, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,

show some screenshots of your 70% ready car application, and price will raise instantly.   The truth however it only exists on  your site, it is just a fake, so no luck there.
Or  show your NXBoost Company registration in any country - prove it is real, company should advertise itself, not hide.  Or maybe you are planning to sell your fake car service without even registering real business?

I agree with thin if you have something to show why would you opt to not do it? That's the only way to build confidence within the community. As long as you keep your work for yourself it's just normal to assume that there hasn't been done any serious work thus far.
Activity: 10
March 12, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
I believe in that coin.
March 12, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,

show some screenshots of your 70% ready car application, and price will raise instantly.   The truth however it only exists on  your site, it is just a fake, so no luck there.
Or  show your NXBoost Company registration in any country - prove it is real, company should advertise itself, not hide.  Or maybe you are planning to sell your fake car service without even registering real business?
March 12, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

NXBoost = 0.96 $/day
ETN = 0.64$/day

bitsum with  4 sat price returns more.  I see the price for nxboost less than 10 sat this week and further only down. Of course dev could imitate some demand by buying some coins, but I doubt he is going to invest a lot into this. So short spike in price is possible,  but not for a long, and will drop again soon.
copper member
March 12, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
On some exchanges it is expected to listing in addition to kreks?? Or just MS exchange?
About mining, in GUI / console wallet will there be a possibility of mining in solo?

gui wallet can dig through the pool, the console wallet can dig in solo, but now such complexity that in solo is useless, we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
On some exchanges it is expected to listing in addition to kreks?? Or just MS exchange?
About mining, in GUI / console wallet will there be a possibility of mining in solo?
copper member
March 12, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Hi, dev! Is there only 2 pools? Which one do you recommend for the Asia region? By the way, the wallet is very convenient, thanks )
3rd Poole have risen , we must also support people youpool.io , but in General official for him I am responsible and for those not
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 05:03:19 AM
Hi, dev! Is there only 2 pools? Which one do you recommend for the Asia region? By the way, the wallet is very convenient, thanks )
March 12, 2018, 12:24:06 AM
Do not leave the coins cheap, the project looks good future, sell for 1000 satosh +

Some come only to steal like crows. Do not appreciate the work of others, they want to sell everything today and do not invest anything. Foolish people. But there will remain reliable investors, thanks to them the project will develop.
Activity: 7
March 11, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
Do not leave the coins cheap, the project looks good future, sell for 1000 satosh +
March 11, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Personally, I do not sell mined, but only to buy more coins, a very promising project.
It's great when you appreciate this coin, I think it's very dark and promising
I for a month mined about 50 different new coins this month and not one did not reach the exchange, I asked questions and from 50 developers, one or two responded with a delay. And this coin has two exchanges for the second day, the support service is amazing, I'm not looking for new coins anymore, because I appreciate the quality support and honesty. They fulfilled all their obligations. And I want to go with them in the project for a long time.

Allow me to give you a merit, because you just say how I think. I also began to develop about 10 coins in the last 2 months and was disappointed with the result. If I had the opportunity, I would give merits to many of the community .... If you need any help, do not hesitate to write in pm and I think you need to create a group in telegrams.
Pages:
Jump to: