Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 383794 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
So can anyone explain to me if I should hold my nxt?

Does it have any future or should I switch them to Ardor?
Activity: 5
January 02, 2018, 09:38:02 AM
hello everyone! I bought nxt before the snapshot and hold in my next wallet but still haven't received my IGNIS. Anyone has already received IGNIS ?? thank you in advance

I have received it on my ardor wallet...

what about traders doing NXT hold on exchange like bittrex or VIP, will they also get IGNIS /?

yes for bittrex

can't say for the other

https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html down down down since... WTF?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
hello everyone! I bought nxt before the snapshot and hold in my next wallet but still haven't received my IGNIS. Anyone has already received IGNIS ?? thank you in advance

what about traders doing NXT hold on exchange like bittrex or VIP, will they also get IGNIS /?

yes for bittrex

can't say for the other
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 07:03:01 PM
So some people already have their IGNIS.

I assume it is actually being traded right now?

People who stored the NXT and ARDR on their NXT wallet will already have their ARDR and  IGNIS when they download the ARDR wallet from www.jelurida.com
IGNIS is currently being traded at about 0.7 ARDR per IGNIS I think.
So that's about 1 euro per IGNIS I believe.
Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Nothing in NXT wallet yet, i guess theyre crediting the ardor wallets first, then NXT?

I'm pretty sure I got half of my NXT worth of Ignis in my Ardor wallet..

I only own a few ardors..
Activity: 56
January 01, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
Nothing in NXT wallet yet, i guess theyre crediting the ardor wallets first, then NXT?
January 01, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 01, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
What's the future of Next now people don't need it anymore to get their ignis, with ignis being the next 2.0
Activity: 15
January 01, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Activity: 448
January 01, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
I just transferred a NXT coin from stocks.exchange going to bittrex. But unluckily it never arrive to bittrex. What do you think happened to my NXT coins. Wallet address are correct perfectly.
January 01, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
Can't even access my wallet?

I downloaded the NXT 1.11.11 version, which is supposed to be the newest. It says 0 NXT and 0 Ardor.

If I try to log in to  https://demo.nxt.org/index.html  I can see my funds, but no Ignis. It also say; "theres a new NRS release availbable" What is that? I can't click anywhere to download that "NRS" Whatever that is. I can't find any info on it. It just seems like a big mess with NXT?

Next to the NRS version 1.11.11 it says OUTDATED in big red letters. But when I check my latest version in the desktop version, it seems like 1.11.11 is the latest version?

What's the difference? Why doesn't the desktop version work?

Why are there so many different wallets? I don't get it.

Edit:

Now I was able to log into the desktop version. And I was able to update to 1.11.12. But then it downloaded a file (sh files) that my mac said was dangerous..I didn't care of course, and continued on. Some kind of text document appeared..and the web browser still tells me to update?

I tried downloading that update again, this time it was a zip file? I extracted it..and?

Also, when I try to log into the desktop version, it doesn't always work to log in with my public address. So I can chose to log in with my passhprase..but then none of my funds show up.
January 01, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
So some people already have their IGNIS.

I assume it is actually being traded right now?
January 01, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Anyone got their IGNIS yet?
December 30, 2017, 08:26:25 AM
hello every one i m new i send my 0.01639 bitcoin directly in my wallet  with out using shape shift or changlly but i dont have any thing  Embarrassed
https://pasteboard.co/H0B7qsR.jpg
December 30, 2017, 07:28:09 AM
It's a future so imo it says nothing. Don't get me wrong i'd love if it's so high but i don't expect it will stay around this point. Just managing my own expectations as a nxt holder haha.. let's hope 2018 wil start great for us with Ignis!

Quite a ridiculous statement.  Clearly futures markets say something important.    Of course if the market is small and easily manipulated that is another matter...

That's what i ment.. marketcap of 70k is not much so you see a lot of volatility. Don't get me wrong i hope it will moooon!!  Smiley
December 30, 2017, 07:06:34 AM
It's a future so imo it says nothing. Don't get me wrong i'd love if it's so high but i don't expect it will stay around this point. Just managing my own expectations as a nxt holder haha.. let's hope 2018 wil start great for us with Ignis!

Quite a ridiculous statement.  Clearly futures markets say something important.    Of course if the market is small and easily manipulated that is another matter...
December 30, 2017, 06:26:57 AM
Some people talk about nxt as if it still has a future.

Does it?

The wallet will no longer be supported.  That seems...  not very promising..
December 30, 2017, 05:54:34 AM
Just WOW, WTF is happening with IGNIS's price? Is it still a "future", on HitBTC?

It litterally peaked above $20. Congrats to all those who held. I had chickened out & only kept 100 NXT's.

December 30, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
Just WOW, WTF is happening with IGNIS's price? Is it still a "future", on HitBTC?

It litterally peaked above $20. Congrats to all those who held. I had chickened out & only kept 100 NXT's.

YIKES

YIKES

YIKES

20.22 at this posting...
Pages:
Jump to: