Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 34. (Read 28158 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Can you tell more about programmed payments of a company or startup, they exactly like in a payroll system?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
What kind of currencies will work on your platform?
Do you need obtaim agreement to let them integrate to your platform?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Very glad to bump into this project, letting people be able to send different currencies on the same net work is great vision

Hope you can run a successful marketing comparing so more people are aware of this project!

Activity: 53
OCTUS project seems interesting as it will centralizd all decentralized crypto currencies for home user and give him ease to manage the transactions and generate reports. If the project will go 100% with the said idea, I am sure that most of the community will avail this project to manage their coins.
Activity: 29
Hoping this project will get successful. Sounds interesting to everyone in the crypto world.I will wait for whitepaper and roadmap.Good job devs.
Activity: 145
An amazing project with true decentralization in mind! Imagine a single tool that you can use in distributing cryptocurrencies in any wallets of your choice? I mean you literally have full control of your crypto assets! I'll be rooting for this one and will be will be looking forward for this project! Great idea to come up with!
Activity: 5
This project looks really good. Waiting for the roadmap.
Activity: 5
may I know the smart contract address?
has it been verified and already deploy?
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Good work..keep it up devs...am pretty sure the project will be successful . I love coins which has low supply.
Activity: 28
I'm waiting for your whitepaper.
Activity: 64
Automated distribution of cryptocurrencies is a great concept, I am looking forward on this project.
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
Russian translation reserved, if needed!

Octus (OTC) is the first and true cryptographic project for the massive and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens of the most popular and known blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitshares, NEO, NEM, Waves, among others.
Give us more technical info please!
Activity: 27
Is it like WesternUnion in Crypto? Where is WP??
Activity: 49
when are there exchange and application work ?
Activity: 86
What I like about this project is that it supports many cryptos including waves and Nem. Hope to see you on top and several exchanges.
Activity: 4
The concept is really good and intriguing. would love to see how it pans out
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
An airdrop/ICO to raise funds to automate airdrops/ICOs  Grin... I'm in!  Cheesy

Crypto... it's turtles all the way down.

Activity: 14
Am seeing a prospective project..
I hope the developers will continue in this spirit.
Definitely is gonna be a success.
Activity: 128
Octus Network
So from what materials are available it looks like you will be trying to facilitate payments across multiple cryptocurrency platforms for a token fee? Is that correct?

No, it is not correct, the application will allow you to make automatized distributions through each blockchain that we give them supports, to use it you will need to pay the 100 oct fee that will decrease as the price of the token goes up
Activity: 146
So from what materials are available it looks like you will be trying to facilitate payments across multiple cryptocurrency platforms for a token fee? Is that correct?
Pages:
Jump to: