Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 33. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When will the private placement begins? Will it be announced? How is price of 1oct in eth or btc?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It seems a great project please keep me updated for future development thanks...and good luck
Activity: 26
Yes of course, our roadmap, whitepaper and team is coming, We hope are in forkdelta.github.io, token.store, idex.market, coinexchange.io, yobit.net, mercatox.com  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Network of Octupus to send payments to others instantly? Cheesy IM IN! Joining the airdrop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Octus is a great idea and I see it becoming a big contender in the blockchain business. This is because of the huge untapped opportunities that exist in the cryptospace for startups like Octus to explore. Facilitating exchange and transfer of cryptocurrencies is one of such opportunities. Hope the dev can infuse more innovation into this project to make it standout from the rest. Good luck.
Activity: 7
I like all of the functionality your are combing into one system, it is pretty unique. Do you have for mobile apps in addition to your desktop app?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

This project looks promising as the first and true cryptographic project in the market and am participating in the airdrop.

Activity: 21
I am looking forward to the upcoming technologies and solutions that Octus will provide!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Joined the airdrop.  I don't understand why you say the airdrop is almost full on twitter, when it seems like judging by comments, retweets etc, that not that many participated?
Activity: 64
Pls, is white paper not yet released..?

Wish you luck in this project.
Activity: 2
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
I think this can be done via wallets via send and receive features. Why do we need this? Why it is significant? I don't get it. All transactions are through blockchain and your service must be processed through blockchain network too  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 54
This looks like an interesting and intriguing project. I look forward to seeing more info about it.
Activity: 210
Nice project Looks very interesting. Need more information I wait for, such as roadmap ,whitepaper. more power dev. Good Luck for your guys ^^
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.This project will free up hours of Dev's admin time.  Parallel processing...good choice. Cheesy
Activity: 128
Octus Network
I'm waiting for your whitepaper.
Will it be available to download in PDF?

If sure, it will be available in pdf format
Octus Network
Can you tell more about programmed payments of a company or startup, they exactly like in a payroll system?

Yes Like a payroll system, scheduled payments
Octus Network
What kind of currencies will work on your platform?
Do you need obtaim agreement to let them integrate to your platform?

No, we will use open apis, public blockchain and open source code.
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
Interesting project.Reading whitepaper to know more  how this is different from existing blockchains/crypto projects
Best of luck
Activity: 28
I'm waiting for your whitepaper.
Will it be available to download in PDF?
Pages:
Jump to: