Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCTO - Resurrect 888 - New Counterparty Asset - page 15. (Read 37827 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I get more points folding with a i7 then I do with the 280x GPU!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Guys what GPU's are you folders mainly using?  I tried my GTX 680 on it and it really seemed to push the fan really hard so I stopped GPU mining as its the only card I have left for gaming(its using default cooler and closed case).
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm using the ALL and have gotten almost 4 million points
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
tax return just came back. might have to acquire a few more GTX 970's

sweet. i wonder how many folders we have on the board now? are you folding for all the coins? or just octo?
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
tax return just came back. might have to acquire a few more GTX 970's
it's the same thing, only different.
April 1st is coming soon. We will start distributions of OCTO for folders and for the 888 lottery faucet. Get your OCTO!

Hello, what does that mean? Distribution of OCTO for folders? Thanks!

foldingcoin... merged folding.... merged mining.... mining. i shoulda just said miners Tongue
means we be gettin some coins!
Activity: 364
April 1st is coming soon. We will start distributions of OCTO for folders and for the 888 lottery faucet. Get your OCTO!

Hello, what does that mean? Distribution of OCTO for folders? Thanks!
Just updated the OCTO description to xcp.coindaddy.io/OCTO.json. Once the transaction clears and Counterparty updates this, it will show up on coindaddy.
I just sent $5 or .0199 BTC to coindaddy.io to upgrade the OCTO account on that site. It let's us add the logo, contact info, website and social media.

I sent this from the leftover BTC from the crowd sale. That leaves a 0.17984978 balance to use towards BTC transaction fees for the OCTO folding and lottery faucet distributions.

If any of the donors have an issue with this, please let me know. Nobody seemed to mind the last payout I used it for so I went ahead and made this payment.

You can see the transaction here: http://blockscan.com/address.aspx?q=1J6eBq4otSENcBZxy6qG77ZJ9LnUPbs34N

You can also check the OCTO token info at:http://octo.xcp.coinsite.io/ when the payment completes and I can enable it.

Coindaddy has a pretty good sevice and when we are already ranked the #60 asset on http://counterpartychain.io/asset/OCTO and once we start distributing monthly to the folders and the lottery faucet we will likely move up. There is also a reputation system coming soon, so be sure to go on there and rate OCTO once it's up and running Smiley

Don't forget to continue tweeting about OCTO to bittrex and poloniex!
Congratulation Robert! Thats a huge achievement in such a short space of time
http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-update-mar-27/

as listed in the counterparty update, Robert Ross form FoldingCoin is running for the Counterparty Foundation community Director election:

"Robert Ross – Founder and director of FoldingCoin Inc, a project whose native token FLDC is the second most traded asset on the Counterparty protocol. Robert and his team successfully converted 2 traditional Altcoins, OCTO and POWC, over to the Counterparty protocol, developed a voting system in which participants to the FoldingCoin project can vote on major upcoming implementations, held a 3.4 hour interview on DogeCoinRadio explaining Counterparty, and are looking to create an Ebay style Marketplace for Counterparty tokens."

congrats to Robert for being nominated!

all of your help has been much appreciated.

Just started mining FAH super easy to setup on windows.   Only mining light for now with CPU, but might put together a dedicated rig and install it where I have cheap electricity.  Shame I sold off all my mining GPU's after scrypt and finally X11 became unprofitable to mine.

true but who knew that a few months later FoldingCoin would find a way to mine and earn multiple coins Smiley granted, it'll be a bit before many of them are profitable. but i also have a feeling that they will continue to grow their portfolio and that a few will be very profitable. i hope OCTO is one of those.

so how much OCTO is a CPU giving you daily?

my old roommate joshycoin is sitting on a crap ton of GPU rigs. all r9 290x's. he was going to sell them on ebay but when i left KY he hadn't sold them yet.

Not sure what CPU is producing yet its my first day mining on an Intel I5, will let you know when I have been mining a day or 2

It will be a while before I can afford to start buying GPUS again spent a lot on mining Asics etc and the missus has an eye on the wallet,  I might pickup a few 270x's on the cheap at some stage and put a rig together.   I already have spare ram, mainboards CPU's and PSU's.

Not too worried about profitability for now I really see potential in counterparty(OCTO as part of that) and Foldingcoin is a great idea, mining actually doing something beneficial for humanity apart from burning fossil fuels, merge mining with it was a stroke of genius:)  
Just started mining FAH super easy to setup on windows.   Only mining light for now with CPU, but might put together a dedicated rig and install it where I have cheap electricity.  Shame I sold off all my mining GPU's after scrypt and finally X11 became unprofitable to mine.

true but who knew that a few months later FoldingCoin would find a way to mine and earn multiple coins Smiley granted, it'll be a bit before many of them are profitable. but i also have a feeling that they will continue to grow their portfolio and that a few will be very profitable. i hope OCTO is one of those.

so how much OCTO is a CPU giving you daily?

my old roommate joshycoin is sitting on a crap ton of GPU rigs. all r9 290x's. he was going to sell them on ebay but when i left KY he hadn't sold them yet.
Just started mining FAH super easy to setup on windows.   Only mining light for now with CPU, but might put together a dedicated rig and install it where I have cheap electricity.  Shame I sold off all my mining GPU's after scrypt and finally X11 became unprofitable to mine.
Activity: 266
watch out shell, I'm right on your heels!

Lol, I'm just mining off and on to heat my bedroom. My wife doesn't appreciate the heat too much, so I'll be done mining for the next 6 months most likely till winter.

Get those OCTO!
watch out shell, I'm right on your heels!
Pages:
Jump to: