Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCTO - Resurrect 888 - New Counterparty Asset - page 12. (Read 37809 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It was on this and the Octocoin thread until the burn ended and even a little after the burn ended. I'll be honest I haven't checked the old thread much but not out of intentions. I'm here and at LTB forum mostly. We'll figure it out.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Also if you were watching the thread (like we all were) you would have known about it!!  Smiley
Why didn't i get any notificaations in my inbox that this burn was happening?

FrameLALife AKA OCTOPARTY, you messaged me multiple times to get me onboard with skype calls etc. while we were all still deciding weather to do the burn or not, then my inbox mysteriously went totally silent when you decided to do the actual burn.

I've received mass-emails for much less important stuff on this forum. Why did you intentionally decide not to send out any e-mails/msgs when you decided to do the actual burn?

I've put more than a year of my life into OCTO, and other than you was one of the most outspoken members of the original thread on BCT.

Then I moved back to Canada for 1 month where i didn't have stable internet, then this happens.

I'm very dissapointed, and want to know what OCTOPARTY plans on doing to make it up to me. I'm a %3 owner of octocoin, and was going to burn it all for OCTOPARTY, i was just waiting for the green light, which never came.

I'm confused as to why you had the time to personally message me multiple times beforehand, but not one mass message to everyone in the original octothread when you and your team ddecided to drop the hammer on the burn.

it could have been an honest mistake, but i gotta say, it's just one more bit of sketchyness in a long history of sketchyness with regards to octo. 

First of all, slow your roll. Intentionally left you out? For one, you were active and involved then dropped off the grid. That's not my fault. We posted everything to the board and there was plenty of time for you to check and participate. Period. That's your problem sometimes, you just start throwing allegations. Secondly, you have not once messaged me and asked anything about OCTO or missing the burn, now you show up and post this? You could have nicely sent me a message. I honestly thought that you had burned. I don't know where you are or what you are doing at all times. There are a ton of people that posted and burned. I thought you were one of them. How the hell am I supposed to know what address on Octocoin you are or what your CP address was.

Now, with that being said, I have no objection to you burning. You were a major member of Octocoin and not only did I invite you to burn but I also said that your presence was needed. You were one of the few beating the war drums warning EVERYONE about the sketchiness of OCTO. I also said that you could even be one of the key multiple key holders for distribution when we move to a multi-sig wallet.

There, I had no idea dude. Do you realize how fast all of that  went into play? Did you read the Octocoin forum? I didn't have time to message anyone. I really didn't intend to start the burn until a few days later AFTER I moved but people saw the address worked and started burning early so there was no point in waiting. Then on top of it I was quitting a job, moving from Kentucky to Florida, job hunting, apartment hunting, trying to run a burn and have been going strong ever since in promotion and recruiting devs and trying to plan this first project. I understand your frustration. I do. We all were after Octocoin. I'm NOT here to fuck anyone over, and definitely not here to fuck anyone over INTENTIONALLY.

Seriously man? You need to learn something called TACT. It will get you a lot further in life. You are not the only person that I haven't been in contact with. You also are not the FIRST person to say they missed the burn. We worked things out with them. We do not want to show favoritism because we cannot allow every single person that comes along to burn late.

However, since I was under the assumption that you WERE A BURNER, I understand and we will figure it out. Not only do I want you around because you call BS, but you are also someone who sticks around because you believe in crypto even though you've been screwed. That was the whole point of bringing Octocoin to CP and not just starting a coin and building a brand new community.

I will talk to Robert and discuss this. Please PM me your amount or you can post it here. Doesn't really matter because every transaction for distribution is shown in the blockchain and in the shared google docs. So people are going to know how much you burned.

I'll be in contact with you soon. Don't disappear. And seriously man, I'm not trying to be a dick. Try pming me, skyping me, tweeting me, emailing me when you have issues. I respond and all of those are readily available.

Activity: 742

FrameLALife AKA OCTOPARTY, you messaged me multiple times to get me onboard with skype calls etc. while we were all still deciding weather to do the burn or not, then my inbox mysteriously went totally silent when you decided to do the actual burn.

I've received mass-emails for much less important stuff on this forum. Why did you intentionally decide not to send out any e-mails/msgs when you decided to do the actual burn?

I've put more than a year of my life into OCTO, and other than you was one of the most outspoken members of the original thread on BCT.

Then I moved back to Canada for 1 month where i didn't have stable internet, then this happens.

I'm very dissapointed, and want to know what OCTOPARTY plans on doing to make it up to me. I'm a %3 owner of octocoin, and was going to burn it all for OCTOPARTY, i was just waiting for the green light, which never came.

I'm confused as to why you had the time to personally message me multiple times beforehand, but not one mass message to everyone in the original octothread when you and your team ddecided to drop the hammer on the burn.

it could have been an honest mistake, but i gotta say, it's just one more bit of sketchyness in a long history of sketchyness with regards to octo. 

I will talk to Kris about this right away! We do not want to abandon any community members here, it would suck for you to get abandoned twice. Kris is at work right now but i will talk to him about this right away
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Well I still have access  Grin  Chat is fairly quiet so plenty of time for Bittrex users to see the faucet link. 
I'd be careful promoting in Bittrex chat. It appears I can no longer chat. I spread out my OCTO stuff. Wasn't like I was spamming. Oh well.
I've posted a few times in the bittrex chat. Usually what OCTO is, link to fold OCTO, link to the lottery faucet, the Twitter. I'm not saying to spam but it won't hurt for good talkers to visit the chat sometimes and post an OCTO comment or link or two. Specially a group of OCTO community members or folders who can answer questions.

It's the little things.

Done I didn't even know there was a chat feature on Bittrex:)  Faucet is great to spread the userbase I like the way its a lottery too makes it more interesting than filling in captchas!

I agree. I mean some other coins on LTB have a faucet where they reply and they are sent a set amount. I wanted ours to stand out. Plus it's fun because they don't know how much they will receive. It'll be awesome if someone hit's 888 but there will probably be some that hit low. I would hate to have to distribute 1 OCTO to every participant for the month haha.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I've posted a few times in the bittrex chat. Usually what OCTO is, link to fold OCTO, link to the lottery faucet, the Twitter. I'm not saying to spam but it won't hurt for good talkers to visit the chat sometimes and post an OCTO comment or link or two. Specially a group of OCTO community members or folders who can answer questions.

It's the little things.

Done I didn't even know there was a chat feature on Bittrex:)  Faucet is great to spread the userbase I like the way its a lottery too makes it more interesting than filling in captchas!
legendary
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ltb-companion-wallet/jmjmgcgkbndiepapjbcabhdbbhmmkhmj

LTB Companion is a Chrome Browser extension Counterparty Wallet. Works pretty well Smiley

Nice for a quick look at your balances!!
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ltb-companion-wallet/jmjmgcgkbndiepapjbcabhdbbhmmkhmj

LTB Companion is a Chrome Browser extension Counterparty Wallet. Works pretty well Smiley

It's the little things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nice to see Octo actively trading on trex. Very nice!!!
Activity: 427
Helping a great cause and getting OCTO to boot!!!

Very true. And also receiving other coins if selecting ALL.
legendary
Helping a great cause and getting OCTO to boot!!!
So you two look like you are in the lead with the folding Smiley
legendary
I know I'm doing between 150,000 - 175,000 points a day.  I turned my regular workstation to medium because it was causing all kinds of delays on Max.  Happy to say, I have hit over 5 million points so far, but I'm still at a rank (if points are combined)   13665 of 1773754.  Not bad!!!
Activity: 427
nah, I'm talking about my personal OCTO folding stats
Where's it show that? On Blockscan or Coindaddy?
Pages:
Jump to: