Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCTO - Resurrect 888 - New Counterparty Asset - page 21. (Read 37816 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Kris i just saved a couple of all the token pictures that i have in the OCTO shared google drive folder (i also included an FAH and CP picture if you would like to use those for anything) thanks again
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
If you could shoot me a copy of all the relevant graphics too that would be appreciated.
yeah, if you can shoot me better pics of the logos. did they not give you any vecror images? i mean i'll grab them if i have to but the .psd or .ai or .eps would be preferable. if you don't have those i'll ask them for them tomorrow and get it all set up.
Actually it is mostly png and jpeg, some have better quality then others. no vec or ai, i could request them though, but i dont think POWC will have one
Activity: 532
yeah, if you can shoot me better pics of the logos. did they not give you any vecror images? i mean i'll grab them if i have to but the .psd or .ai or .eps would be preferable. if you don't have those i'll ask them for them tomorrow and get it all set up.
Thx. If you need any ads done I can help ya out in that department.
Wow, thats good to know Smiley if you would like i would love a better "Merged Folding" slide with all the token pictures on it. Let me know if you need the pictures of those tokens and that would be much appriciated!
Thx. If you need any ads done I can help ya out in that department.
New ad for FoldingCoin's website.

I got it on there Smiley Really good looking ad man, nice job!
https://letstalkbitcoin. com/forum/post/octo-888-lottery-faucet

Go to the LTB forum and enter the OCTO 888 lottery faucet. Register for your account and reply to the post with your Counterparty address. Only one entry per LTB account please.

Please check out the OCTO and OCTOFAME forums while you are there. You have to link your addresses holding those tokens with your LTB account in order to see and post  on those two forums.
New ad for FoldingCoin's website.

got my OCTO. Thanks!
No problem Smiley Looking at the blockscan, only 23% of total octo is out there now, this is great as it leaves plenty of room for expansion Cheesy
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
got my OCTO. Thanks!
thanks you sir. we are just getting started Smiley
Activity: 192
Thank you!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Have to say you guys are awesome and bholzer is shit!!!
you can view the assets distribution by clicking:

http://blockscan.com/assetinfo/OCTO

check the asset holders and send tabs to see who holds what % and the transactions for burn.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude you burned 8 million? was it in separate transactions?

Don't call me out man.
My OCTO has been delivered to my address Smiley

You guys go check out the LTB forum that you can only access with holding OCTO in your Counterwallet please Smiley
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude you burned 8 million? was it in separate transactions?
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are mine? I burned 8 million and nothing yet. Can I get it soon or what is process?

the way it is distributed is a batch process where multiple transactions to different Counterparty addresses are processed at the same time. this saves Robert time from not having to send each transaction individually and it also saves us BTC for the fees since all Counterparty assets run on the Bitcoin blockchain. at least that's my understanding. should be getting it soon Smiley
That is correct Kris, if anyone is interested in how this exactly works please view this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXpWEH5mS2o&list=PLzAjhhTQ6zqfLJ4yKXGgvim9QLNEkZ_vh

It is good to note that around 3 times a month distributions can be delayed due to server upgrades.

Distributions for the OCTO burn are now fully pushing, everyone should have their burned OCTO momentarily Smiley http://blockscan.com/address?q=13vJM3U5TvMSAwvhAtNWqi4KgvkNasUEii
Pages:
Jump to: