Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC. - page 2. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
ODEM got added on Bitforex Exchange  Wink.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When will Odem be on Idex?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
In the decentralized education market ODEM smart contracts are used to establish financial relationships between the participants (e.g. students, teachers).The platform should have a sufficiently large number of teachers who will support a large number of students. Blockchain allows you to create a platform that will eliminate geographical restrictions and intermediaries that need to be paid.
I believe that in the future there will be more blockchain innovations in the field of education. The price of the coin will only grow over time....still waiting for the addition of coins to other exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Hello, is there any new announcements on ODEM project progress. When we will see working platform? Any new partnerships?

Here you can read the latest news about the project:
The ODEM Product Roadmap and Provisional Patent Update   https://odem.io/2018/05/22/newsletter-odem-product-roadmap/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello, is there any new announcements on ODEM project progress. When we will see working platform? Any new partnerships?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Oh yeah. I agree with you. I think that this condition, for many was not a pleasant surprise. I hope that in the near future they will be placed on more realistic exchangers.
As for me the current exchange is very good one. I like Bitfinex. As to the "not a pleasant surprise"... It certainly poses some restrictions. However, this fact is greatly compensated by considerable price gain od ODEM token.

I, really, am very happy for you. But I have not used this exchanger before. On this, for me it's a surprise. I know that this is my problem. However, I do not hurry with the sale of this token and I can wait.
But I do not understand why the fact is significantly compensated by a significant increase in prices for ODET token?
I think that this particular exchanger is not the main reason for the price of the token.
Oh yeah. I agree with you. I think that this condition, for many was not a pleasant surprise. I hope that in the near future they will be placed on more realistic exchangers.
As for me the current exchange is very good one. I like Bitfinex. As to the "not a pleasant surprise"... It certainly poses some restrictions. However, this fact is greatly compensated by considerable price gain od ODEM token.
Activity: 854
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey.
Today, the token of this project is traded on the exchange of Ethfinex. Will it be, ODEM, in the near future, to look at other exchangers?
ODEM token is traded on Bitfinex. There are good volumes there. I believe it is much better to list token on one major exchange (Bitfinex) that on several smaller exchanges...

Yes, but you need ODEM in the value of 10.000$. I hope we see Bittrex, Binance or Polo in the near future.
Hey.
Today, the token of this project is traded on the exchange of Ethfinex. Will it be, ODEM, in the near future, to look at other exchangers?
ODEM token is traded on Bitfinex. There are good volumes there. I believe it is much better to list token on one major exchange (Bitfinex) that on several smaller exchanges...

Yes, but you need ODEM in the value of 10.000$. I hope we see Bittrex, Binance or Polo in the near future.
Hey.
Activity: 378
Hey.
Activity: 378
Odem has increased significantly to this day. Amazing !! more than 100%! I plan to invest my money in this odem. What is the future odem plan to convince me.
I wish me more activity in this thread from ODEM, about the actual status and on what they working now.
Activity: 43
Does that mean ODEM is not a direct competitor to existing MOOC services like Coursera for example?
Activity: 238
ODEM is empowering students to actively own their training and education. Our platform provides tools for students to proactively search globally and to register for relevant in-person courses to ensure they stay ahead in the evolving marketplace of skills.
ODEM is actively harnessing the power of blockchain technology, latent market forces and the process of higher learning to help ensure that for millions of people around the best is, indeed, yet to come. Fasten your seatbelts.
Activity: 629
Merit: 1
Пoдcкaжитe, ecть cмыcл ceйчac cливaть cвoи тoкeны или cтoит пoдoждaть пapy мecяцeв? Taк пoлyчилocь, чтo этo пepвaя кoмпaния, кoтopyю я дeлaл.
Activity: 29
Hi friends!

ODEM is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/ODEM! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

The ODEM project seems to be solid with a strong team.  And it is one of a very few ICOs when the token doesn't loose value during first days of listing on exchanges.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 560
An interesting concept. As I understand it is about online education with a tutor. In my opinion, the main thing in online education is relevance and effectiveness. So that the student can quickly wake up and begin applying the acquired knowledge in practice.
Hi friends!

ODEM is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/ODEM! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

The ODEM project seems to be solid with a strong team.  And it is one of a very few ICOs when the token doesn't loose value during first days of listing on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: