Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC. - page 6. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This sounds like a great project, so does Odem have the ability to build smart contracts on as well?

ODEM will be leveraging smart contracts to ensure timely confirmation and payment among the complex multipayer-multipayee structure that exists between educators, students, and service providers.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I would like to ask about certificates of completion on courses. How it will work? For instance, student has completed the course of some proffesor. Will he get any documents confirming that (and what is the legal status of such document)
I also asked myself questions. As the examinator will be confident in the trust of the unit, etc. Or, such questions already have technical permission.
Good questions! And I wonder how teachers' assessment system works? If a student's rating is being considered, are some criteria considered, or do they appreciate each of them as useful as possible?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I would like to ask about certificates of completion on courses. How it will work? For instance, student has completed the course of some proffesor. Will he get any documents confirming that (and what is the legal status of such document)
I also asked myself questions. As the examinator will be confident in the trust of the unit, etc. Or, such questions already have technical permission.
Activity: 182
As far as I read from the initiators of this project, it seems to be a major project of scale. Their intentions are very good and I think they can do what they have done and with the help of bigger publicity. I wonder why so few people here on this tread? Is the community not important? Good luck
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Udemy's success is so well known that for any new education blockchain project should be an example, something to be desired. It is possible that this technology will give us something more in any field, something we can not even imagine. Let's see how things evolve, watch!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
This project has a great potential for the future. It seems to me that this will be in demand among those who want to get a quality education. Quality education is very important, in my opinion. Cooperation with experienced teachers, regardless of my location.
It is very interesting to see how this will work in practice.
Quality education is a necessity today. As described by the team, the project is interesting, useful and of scale. I think it's good for developers to offer a demo version of the project so investors can see how it works in practice. Good luck Odem Team's!

I agree that taking into account current digitalization the modification of education system is very important think. And this process have already been started by such great projects as coursera, lynda, udemy etc. Will see if blockchain projects can offer more...
This project has a great potential for the future. It seems to me that this will be in demand among those who want to get a quality education. Quality education is very important, in my opinion. Cooperation with experienced teachers, regardless of my location.
Quality education is a necessity today. As described by the team, the project is interesting, useful and of scale. I think it's good for developers to offer a demo version of the project so investors can see how it works in practice. Good luck Odem Team's!
Blockchain technology opens new doors this time for effective and quality learning. The ODEM project is one of the future, it is very promising. I do not know if it's the first of its kind but I see the developers team is concerned about being the best! Good luck!
This is not the first project connected with the improvement of the sphere of education. But I see in this the potential and the desire of the team to work with large scales. I like it. If the team does everything right, it will be an excellent workspace.
I loved this idea very much and I did some queries about similar projects. It's not the first and it's not the only one. Competition is good in any field and those who have more to gain are users. This team seems professional and determined to make this project the best. Good luck ODEM!
Activity: 336
Interesting project. But I have a few questions.
Is it really necessary to use blockchain and won't it just create more havoc for users? especially those who do not use blockchain or cryptocurrency?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Blockchain technology opens new doors this time for effective and quality learning. The ODEM project is one of the future, it is very promising. I do not know if it's the first of its kind but I see the developers team is concerned about being the best! Good luck!
This is not the first project connected with the improvement of the sphere of education. But I see in this the potential and the desire of the team to work with large scales. I like it. If the team does everything right, it will be an excellent workspace.
The intention to become an "Airbnb of education" tells a lot about how this project was thought. An interactive project, known worldwide, a successful project! Looking at the team, I realize that it is a competence that knows what to do! Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
ODEM WP translation into Russian is completed. You can download it
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ph7riHLZ5kQBRCIAYoWjuGH_bzljTMQF
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Educational project on the Blockchain - really cool idea! So, if anybody needs got some educational program in special degree he must use your platform. And what after this, which steps person must to make for reaching desired education program?

The ODEM Token is uses as a key to the ODEM Platform as a software product. For those interested in continued education or specific programs through ODEM, they will have the opportunity to request an existing class, specific requirements like location, and our Program Generator will dynamically pair the student with the correct course based off of their needs. There is also the ability to request specific classes and directly collaborate with professors, which is a key value prop of ODEM.
This sounds like a great project, so does Odem have the ability to build smart contracts on as well?

Hello there! ODEM will use Ethereum-based smart contracts within our platform to ensure students and educators deal with the least possible interference of intermediaries. We will be offering courses and training specifically on cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and development as we continue to build out our platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
ODEM Hindi translation

Bounty thread is Live at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-odemio-2809553

ANN is already is Already Live at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2740992

Whitepaper coming soon...

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Educational project on the Blockchain - really cool idea! So, if anybody needs got some educational program in special degree he must use your platform. And what after this, which steps person must to make for reaching desired education program?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Pages:
Jump to: