Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC. - page 3. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
any1 knows how many tokens are left over after burning?

Hello! Following the burning, there are a total of 268,946,131 ODEM Tokens.
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

ODEM is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/ODEM! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Great news for ODEM supporters: ODEM token is announced to be traded on Bitfinex exchange. More information in the following article:
https://medium.com/bitfinex/bitfinex-introduces-trading-for-12-new-ethereum-tokens-d008d5a2e720

And Ethfinex  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Great news for ODEM supporters: ODEM token is announced to be traded on Bitfinex exchange. More information in the following article:
https://medium.com/bitfinex/bitfinex-introduces-trading-for-12-new-ethereum-tokens-d008d5a2e720
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
any1 knows how many tokens are left over after burning?
Activity: 29
is this the ODEM erc20 token that was airdropped yesterday?

Yes, that is correct! ODEM has completed bounty distribution and airdrops.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
is this the ODEM erc20 token that was airdropped yesterday?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
As far as I understand the main sale has already been completed. And we can congratulate the team. But I'm interested, they were able to collect their hard cap.
I've found this information about funds that were collected: "over 5.6 million euro has been raised! Additional details regarding platform development to come soon."
I'm glad for this team and her success. They worked for this project with dedication, they were open to the questions and ideas of community members and I look forward to good news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
As far as I understand the main sale has already been completed. And we can congratulate the team. But I'm interested, they were able to collect their hard cap.
I've found this information about funds that were collected: "over 5.6 million euro has been raised! Additional details regarding platform development to come soon."
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For all those interested in this project, it is still time to be part of the project. The ODEM Crowdsale is Live! until 03/19/18, 9 a.m. UTC.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello, i wrote article about ODEM, sending form and report in Bounty thread, but my article was not added to spreadsheet of Blogs. Please, fixed this. My article - https://golos.io/bounty/@adwarteq/dostupnoe-i-kachestvennoe-vysshee-obrazovanie-dlya-vsekh
Thank for help. Have a nice day Smiley
The crowdsale is almost finished, so I want to know, when do you plan listing on exchanges and on what exchanges? Thanks
I've found that some people have asked this question in the telegram group. The answer was "We can't make any comments regarding exchange listing. So sorry for that". So let's wait the end of crowdsale.

I think that any project proposes to list the currency in one or more, preferably the largest, exchange. If Odem noticed this is still part of their strategy. I think it will be listed and at the right time we all know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The crowdsale is almost finished, so I want to know, when do you plan listing on exchanges and on what exchanges? Thanks
I've found that some people have asked this question in the telegram group. The answer was "We can't make any comments regarding exchange listing. So sorry for that". So let's wait the end of crowdsale.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There are many ways in which the education system that prevails in most countries is failing students. Top universities are often reserved for the elite and the curriculum being taught at a higher education level is irrelevant, outdated, and cannot compete with the ever-changing necessities of the job market. And all of this comes at a high cost.

That is why the ODEM solution combines the Excelorators’ services and its network of over 200 professors at top universities, with a Blockchain and smart contract-based platform that eliminates the middleman and, with it, unnecessary fees.

https://t.co/BMJ3yjcKe2
means very unfortunate if this project to not succeed, because the seriousness of the team and dev in developing a project is because I used to see a project like this does not work if not wrong is bitjob
On the contrary, the creation of this service entails the improvement of the quality of information for the education sector. This service will allow us to access the information that is needed today, on-line, That will significantly improve the quality of education.
Activity: 36
There are many ways in which the education system that prevails in most countries is failing students. Top universities are often reserved for the elite and the curriculum being taught at a higher education level is irrelevant, outdated, and cannot compete with the ever-changing necessities of the job market. And all of this comes at a high cost.

That is why the ODEM solution combines the Excelorators’ services and its network of over 200 professors at top universities, with a Blockchain and smart contract-based platform that eliminates the middleman and, with it, unnecessary fees.

means very unfortunate if this project to not succeed, because the seriousness of the team and dev in developing a project is because I used to see a project like this does not work if not wrong is bitjob
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Activity: 126
ODEM.IO is a qualified and trusted training industry to make altered educational programs and encounter and go straight into the commercial center.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hi! How exactly does the process of education looks? Does platform allow videos, tests, graphics and stuff? Or just text+images?
There is a detailed description of platform functions and educational process in ODEM Whitepaper. All those issues are covered together with interactions between students and professors.
Pages:
Jump to: