Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC. - page 7. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
ODEM ANN Russian thread is live! Please, join discussions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-odemio-2791201
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project is very good odem.io from the whole I really like the team formed in io project. his team is very active and professional. in my opinion the project is run in earnest and controlled. so projects that have a good team will certainly get a satisfactory result. his team is very compact.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi. This campaign alive? There is no news, good projects are usually a lot of discussion. I wonder why do you need the blockchain and your token for your company? There is an interest for investment funds, links to media.

Yes, the ODEM campaign is live! The ODEM token serves a few key purposes within the ODEM platform. We've briefly included below:

ODEM.IO’s problem-busting interactive platform will empower students to engage collectively with top academics around the world to access educational experiences at a reasonable cost. Specifically, the platform uses machine learning, or artificial intelligence, technology to streamline and coordinate the organization and delivery of short-and-medium-term training and academic courses.

At its core, the ODEM.IO solution uses the blockchain-based ODEM Token to align incentives for platform. The token enables coordination among service providers, helps to simplify cross-border payments and functions as a currency to encourage professors to develop popular course offerings.
Overall, ODEM.IO uses blockchain technology to support three types of coordination.

1. ODEM.IO employs a blockchain-based discount token model to allow platform users the to escrow tokens to gain discounts against user fees. Proceeds from the sale of tokens fund the community’s development effort.

2. ODEM.IO’s program generator uses a decentralized ledger (another term for blockchain) to track conditional pre-commitments which enable recommendation, discovery and orchestration of educational programs.

3. Finally, the blockchain facilitates multi-payer, multi-payee transactions that arise when a group of students is matched with educators and host of support services to create a complete educational package. ODEM.IO platform also maintains information about the identity and reputation of community participants.

odem is indeed an interesting project and deserves to be developed, may your project runs smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi. This campaign alive? There is no news, good projects are usually a lot of discussion. I wonder why do you need the blockchain and your token for your company? There is an interest for investment funds, links to media.

Yes, the ODEM campaign is live! The ODEM token serves a few key purposes within the ODEM platform. We've briefly included below:

ODEM.IO’s problem-busting interactive platform will empower students to engage collectively with top academics around the world to access educational experiences at a reasonable cost. Specifically, the platform uses machine learning, or artificial intelligence, technology to streamline and coordinate the organization and delivery of short-and-medium-term training and academic courses.

At its core, the ODEM.IO solution uses the blockchain-based ODEM Token to align incentives for platform. The token enables coordination among service providers, helps to simplify cross-border payments and functions as a currency to encourage professors to develop popular course offerings.
Overall, ODEM.IO uses blockchain technology to support three types of coordination.

1. ODEM.IO employs a blockchain-based discount token model to allow platform users the to escrow tokens to gain discounts against user fees. Proceeds from the sale of tokens fund the community’s development effort.

2. ODEM.IO’s program generator uses a decentralized ledger (another term for blockchain) to track conditional pre-commitments which enable recommendation, discovery and orchestration of educational programs.

3. Finally, the blockchain facilitates multi-payer, multi-payee transactions that arise when a group of students is matched with educators and host of support services to create a complete educational package. ODEM.IO platform also maintains information about the identity and reputation of community participants.
can you explain about coin specification like total supply and how to allocation that coin. thank you

Absolutely! The total token supply is 396,969,697 with the following allocations - 60% crowdsale, 19% company, 10% Team and Advisors, 10% ODEM Rewards, 1% Bounty. 58,200,000 ODEM Tokens were set aside for our very successful closed presale in December. 238,200,000 in total have been allocated for the token sale.

Let us know if you have any further questions!
Nice project, the Switzerland location adds you a lot of credibility. I dint see anywhere how much is your total supply, can I check that somewhere?

Thanks for your interest and support in ODEM.io! Yes, we decided to found ODEM centrally within Europe with only the most trusted partners to help us develop our goal of education for all.

To answer your question, there are a total of 396,969,697 tokens with 238,200,000 tokens allotted for the crowdsale.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Seeing KPMG listed as the legal advisors is certainly a confidence booster.

The team is so vastly experienced and highly impressive. I love their diversification in experience too. D

Do consider airdrops and bounties to further push this out there. Great website by the way.

Hehe KPMG is looking to jump on the bandwagon as all these business giants are trying to Tongue good move for both KPMG and ODEM.
Activity: 70
Nice project, the Switzerland location adds you a lot of credibility. I dint see anywhere how much is your total supply, can I check that somewhere?
Activity: 336
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
As far as i'm looking, it seems like there still lack some information here on the thread.
How much is the total supply of this coins?
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
I'm waiting for the ODEM bounty program, even though I haven't had a chance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
can you explain about coin specification like total supply and how to allocation that coin. thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Odem ANN Hindi Translation is live at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2740992

Bounty is coming soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
the ODEM project is one of the most glorious projects, due to its establishment in blockhain based education, ODEM will make it easier for all in the field of global education, giving students more choice for their own needs, what else will the Odem Platform allow international and local students to take ownership of education they. this is very interesting for me, hopefully ODEM will run perfectly and succeed in its ICO. Greetings Success for everything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Seeing KPMG listed as the legal advisors is certainly a confidence booster.

The team is so vastly experienced and highly impressive. I love their diversification in experience too. D

Do consider airdrops and bounties to further push this out there. Great website by the way.
platform that empowers student is an effort regeneration, this is very good, i like and will participate

Glad to hear it! We are very excited about giving students the power of curation and ownership in education. Students, Educators, and service providers all benefit in the ODEM ecosystem. More to come!
Activity: 364
Your website seems good but still need more information. Waiting here for your news
The site is good, but your promotion on the forum is low. You need to take care of the Bounty thing.

Thank you! We've been heavily focused on the development front to ensure we are bringing the absolute best to our eventual end users. Details of the bounty will be announced in the next 24 hours! We cannot wait to give the community a chance get their share of ODEM Tokens as early adopters!
Pages:
Jump to: