Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 19. (Read 127540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 07:37:24 AM
cryptodouble.com will double your coins in just 100 hours! 200+ different types of cryptocurrency are available! welcome!

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2014, 07:35:03 AM
cryptodouble.com will double your coins in just 100 hours! 200+ different types of cryptocurrency are available! welcome!

Ok, next.
legendary
December 19, 2014, 07:29:17 AM
Time to do something here.

Maybe a giveaway of 0.10 BTC. One winner takes it all. Follow Grow_Dev. Tweet why you like GROW and at X-MASS barry select one user that wins those 0.10 BTC. Why using BTC because people always prefer to have real currencies and this maybe can give GROW the necessary attention, or maybe checking out some twitter promotors that can promote GROW.

Edit: Marketcap of $ 1,757!!!! Even a lot of shitcoins with no dev have more Cheesy

Thats my concern  Grin

The popularity of Coin-swap because of XPY can be used to put GROW in the picture. If we can just move a few people from XPY to GROW then the price will jump by 1000% or so. But before people want to enter the market there need to be enough sell orders too. People are not interested in buying only 0.5% of a coin, they want 5% or more.

Youre totally missing the point, and coin-swap is same shit with or without scamcoins on it!

What we need is something else

Maybe, but tagging GROW to XPY etc is not a bad idea Wink That is how DOPE went from allcoin.com to Bittrex and had this huge jump in price.

What we need is more people on the growshop, more people in the shop means more interest, means more buying, more support...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 19, 2014, 07:24:19 AM

Maybe a giveaway of 0.10 BTC. One winner takes it all. Follow Grow_Dev. Tweet why you like GROW and at X-MASS barry select one user that wins those 0.10 BTC. Why using BTC because people always prefer to have real currencies and this maybe can give GROW the necessary attention, or maybe checking out some twitter promotors that can promote GROW.

Edit: Marketcap of $ 1,757!!!! Even a lot of shitcoins with no dev have more Cheesy

Thats my concern  Grin

The popularity of Coin-swap because of XPY can be used to put GROW in the picture. If we can just move a few people from XPY to GROW then the price will jump by 1000% or so. But before people want to enter the market there need to be enough sell orders too. People are not interested in buying only 0.5% of a coin, they want 5% or more.

Youre totally missing the point, and coin-swap is same shit with or without scamcoins on it!

What we need is something else
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 07:23:21 AM
Stop worrying about the price and volume guys. GROW can only go up and I promise you that. Soon it will be on bigger exchanges and it will have more support.

EDIT: Time of coin-swap with XPY is over as Bittrex listed it. I expect huge pump in a matter of hours/days. Wink
legendary
December 19, 2014, 07:12:22 AM

Thats my concern  Grin

December 19, 2014, 07:05:12 AM

Thats my concern  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 06:54:36 AM
Yes Cheesy

Looks like crazy hashrate...Smiley

It's a coin launched by GAW miners. That's why they have huge hashrate. It is 101% p&d scheme imo, but even with price spikes, I've noticed that their bigger wallets are untouched. I expect this to be pumped very hard (and by hard I mean as AUR - $80-$100/XPY). Just imagine what they can do if they launch multipool? Cheesy

Mmm, but price is already dropping hard. Anyway dangerous game, but that are coins that you can make the biggest profit if you have the right timing Smiley

Mining will be over in less than 40 hours If I remember correctly. I don't think that GAW will leave it that way. Maybe I will throw 1-2 BTC just for fun, but I will wait until 0.016 (its been 0.013, but I was sleeping).
legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:49:33 AM
Yes Cheesy

It's a coin launched by GAW miners. That's why they have huge hashrate. It is 101% p&d scheme imo, but even with price spikes, I've noticed that their bigger wallets are untouched. I expect this to be pumped very hard (and by hard I mean as AUR - $80-$100/XPY). Just imagine what they can do if they launch multipool? Cheesy

Mmm, but price is already dropping hard. Anyway dangerous game, but that are coins that you can make the biggest profit if you have the right timing Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 06:45:04 AM
Yes Cheesy

legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:44:34 AM
But still that doesn't answer my question. What those they have, some special service? A supernet, a blocknet? Something innovation, or is it just another SWIFT type of coin?
legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:40:05 AM
Anybody knows why Paycoin is so popular?

This is from yesterday:

... should I say more? Smiley

Yes Cheesy

legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 06:35:34 AM

This is from yesterday:

... should I say more? Smiley
legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:32:59 AM
legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:26:05 AM

December 19, 2014, 06:13:49 AM
Not like I didnt tell you  Grin

Woke up with grow@300sat!
legendary
December 19, 2014, 06:00:07 AM
Interesting coin-swap has Paycoin with a volume of 1000 BTC... wondering if we start putting some orders for sell if it will not be bought buy one of those people with big volume... As at the moment if nobody is selling then nothing will happen...

Slow web responses
 2014-12-17 21:31:06
We are under very heavy load due to the popularity of XPY. We are adjusting our scale as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and support!

Would be nice to see XPY changed into GROW Cheesy
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 19, 2014, 12:41:49 AM
Dang  Undecided who ever dumped that GROW on coin-swap could made x8 more on EmpoEx.

Whoever got those is lucky! Hopefully some more but support shows up so no one else sells for nothing.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 18, 2014, 09:10:35 PM
Oh no, of course there would be no destruction of other cryptos haha. Sorry I think you may have misunderstood me  Smiley

Only GROW will go to an unredeemable address, all other coins will be exchanged for GROW if used in the shop. So if another currency is used it will still benefit GROW.

Hopefully that is a little more clear   Cheesy

It is a very innovative idea indeed, and one of the things that drew me to this coin  Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 18, 2014, 05:22:50 PM
In my opinion burning coins other than GROW is not the best idea. GROW can be special not only with the webshop, but with the fact that it can be the only coin which is burned when used on the shop. Other thing is that Barry can't control dumpers of other coins and he can suffer significant losses so there is no need to burn 1% for other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: