Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 18. (Read 127540 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
December 20, 2014, 06:31:07 PM
No plan yet then¿ Grin

I think we have a roadmap in the op right?  Roll Eyes

Today is Seeds giveaway day Smiley I am working on a plan for the giveaway as we speak. Wink

How about you put a raffle ticket in the shop that you can only buy with GROW? Make each raffle $1 (Make GROW ICO price the value did some quick math and I think 575 GROW is about a $1 US) That would kind of kick start the destruction  Smiley

I know I would buy a few tickets!

Wow.....I think I just nailed it  Wink

A bowl by the lake is all I needed for that gem  Grin
Activity: 532
December 20, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
Problem? Ooops......

Grin

Is your life a gif then? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2014, 01:19:07 PM
Hmmm.... It seems coin-swap is down due a failure in the new code which let people withdraw more funds then they actually had.

Im having a bit of trouble to think of a good way for the seeds giveaway. I was thinking something like, buy 3000-5000 grow from the market, and then you get a chance of winning 3 seeds incl shipping. I was thinking about ~10-15 packs of seeds for the first round

So if you have a good idea, I really can use some help on this one  Wink

Honestly i find it pretty stupid of coin-swap to do a upgrade just at the moment they had so much success with Paycoin, they were the biggest market for Paycoin. Very bad timing from management, really very bad timing.

They probably found a problem and had to fix it immediately......

Yes, but still. When you have the biggest marketday in history of your exchange, then at least let it run as long as possible and when it is a little less busy then do updates. But i'm not worried. Smiley Cryptsy had the same kind of problems in the beginning, so as long as they didn't lose any BTCs etc, everything is still fine.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 20, 2014, 01:13:56 PM
Problem? Ooops......

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
December 20, 2014, 01:08:23 PM
Hmmm.... It seems coin-swap is down due a failure in the new code which let people withdraw more funds then they actually had.

Im having a bit of trouble to think of a good way for the seeds giveaway. I was thinking something like, buy 3000-5000 grow from the market, and then you get a chance of winning 3 seeds incl shipping. I was thinking about ~10-15 packs of seeds for the first round

Honestly i find it pretty stupid of coin-swap to do a upgrade just at the moment they had so much success with Paycoin, they were the biggest market for Paycoin. Very bad timing from management, really very bad timing.

They probably found a problem and had to fix it immediately......
legendary
December 20, 2014, 12:54:00 PM

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 20, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 20, 2014, 09:52:52 AM
No plan yet then¿ Grin

Today is Seeds giveaway day Smiley I am working on a plan for the giveaway as we speak. Wink

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 20, 2014, 09:28:55 AM
No plan yet then¿ Grin

That's really cool..
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 20, 2014, 07:50:29 AM
No plan yet then¿ Grin

December 20, 2014, 07:21:34 AM
No plan yet then¿ Grin
Crypto ehalvers
December 19, 2014, 10:21:01 PM
Crypto ehalvers
December 19, 2014, 07:33:21 PM
Coin-swap having issues?
legendary
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 11:54:20 AM
TO DA MOON!!!

Ah... I hate that since Moon was launched. Cheesy Look where it is now....
legendary
December 19, 2014, 11:48:23 AM
TO DA MOON!!!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2014, 07:51:10 AM
Time to do something here.

Maybe a giveaway of 0.10 BTC. One winner takes it all. Follow Grow_Dev. Tweet why you like GROW and at X-MASS barry select one user that wins those 0.10 BTC. Why using BTC because people always prefer to have real currencies and this maybe can give GROW the necessary attention, or maybe checking out some twitter promotors that can promote GROW.

Edit: Marketcap of $ 1,757!!!! Even a lot of shitcoins with no dev have more Cheesy

Thats my concern  Grin

The popularity of Coin-swap because of XPY can be used to put GROW in the picture. If we can just move a few people from XPY to GROW then the price will jump by 1000% or so. But before people want to enter the market there need to be enough sell orders too. People are not interested in buying only 0.5% of a coin, they want 5% or more.

Youre totally missing the point, and coin-swap is same shit with or without scamcoins on it!

What we need is something else

Maybe, but tagging GROW to XPY etc is not a bad idea Wink That is how DOPE went from allcoin.com to Bittrex and had this huge jump in price.

What we need is more people on the growshop, more people in the shop means more interest, means more buying, more support...

Also think about it, if they host their sell on coinswap, something shady is going on for sure!

What we need is to make people aware of whats going on here!
December 19, 2014, 07:50:16 AM
cryptodouble.com will double your coins in just 100 hours! 200+ different types of cryptocurrency are available! welcome!

Grin Grin Grin

Thats hilarious  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: