Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 64. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 12:48:13 PM
It will be good to confirm when PoW will start. My proposal is 4 or 24 hours after ICO. There are impatient ASICs waiting. Cheesy

3 Hours after ICO time we will launch POW Wink

will read everything in an hour or so... having dinner atm  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 25, 2014, 12:19:51 PM
It will be good to confirm when PoW will start. My proposal is 4 or 24 hours after ICO. There are impatient ASICs waiting. Cheesy

now we got a pretty big hash waiting for it Smiley rental cost will be high i hope Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 25, 2014, 12:18:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 25, 2014, 12:14:39 PM
How about any exchanges?

Did you already contacted C-CEX or allcoin?

Bittrex will never add a coin in the first days. But listing on a exchange in 24 hours after launch is always a good thing, people always want to trade their coins as fast as possible. Some ICO investors are dumpers, some of them will keep it in their wallet, but a exchange should be a mandatory step in the next 2 or 3 days.

pmed you with my TX ID, please check

and i believe this coins will be hard to dump, price will be below 400 sats no?
and if we rent some big hash, people will get less coins, and algo is scrypt which is expensive rental cost Smiley

Rental cost is only expensive when there is big hash Smiley

Well I not got a rig but I am glad I bought in ICO so I can relax and sleep at least lol.. Will see tomorrow if is profitable for me to mine when I come back here to check about renting a rig that is. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2014, 12:10:55 PM
How about any exchanges?

Bittrex will never add a coin in the first days. But listing on a exchange in 24 hours after launch is always a good thing, people always want to trade their coins as fast as possible. Some ICO investors are dumpers, some of them will keep it in their wallet, but a exchange should be a mandatory step in the next 2 or 3 days.

and if we rent some big hash, people will get less coins, and algo is scrypt which is expensive rental cost Smiley

Rental cost is only expensive when there is big hash Smiley
November 25, 2014, 12:08:33 PM
How about any exchanges?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 12:03:02 PM
Less then 4 hrs remaining to join our ICO!

POW launch tonight or tomorrow? What do you all prefer

Tonight  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2014, 11:57:07 AM
How about any exchanges?

legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 25, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

I'd vote for today Wink

Shhhh.... I'll not be here! Smiley
November 25, 2014, 11:47:12 AM

I'd vote for today Wink

how about giving 6 hours notice after ICO ended?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
November 25, 2014, 11:39:05 AM

I'd vote for today Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 11:31:58 AM

Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 11:30:36 AM
We will offer stealth sending very soon. Seeds will be shipped in a B movie dvd box, including the disk. Normal orders will be sent in a boring brown nothing to see envelop/box

As far as the usa is concerned, marihuana and everything related to the plant is illegal. So seeds are not legal there. I read a few stories of seed buyers from the USA. When the customs track down marihuana seeds, you will get a letter to your home address saying the seeds are taking by the customs because they are illegal in the united states.

I honestly dont know the exact rules for shipping to the USA... since a lot of states legalized the usage of cannabis recently Huh. I have to dig into this. What I do know is that the responsibility is completely yours. I mean they cant do anything against me for shipping them to the USA, since I post them in The Netherlands.

I find it hard to believe an american citizen can actually be prosecuted for this if the customs find your seeds. How will they prove you ordered the seeds? It could be your angry neighbour trying to mess with you for all they know right? I will keep you updated about this subject. Wink
legendary
November 25, 2014, 10:10:18 AM
Imo is enough to promote his online shop only in Netherlands. For example customers who buy seeds (or whatever... I have never smoked like I said earlier in the thread) with GROW can receive discount or some promotions (free t-shirts, shipping etc..). There are MANY dutch people involved in crypto.

That's so cool. Well I am in for all the merchandise and love the natural herbs and correct, natural herbs have been demonized in order for the big pharma companies to kill us slowly with chemicals..I am sure a bit of medicinal weed is far more beneficial to the ailing body than is Advil lol. Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
November 25, 2014, 09:54:38 AM
Imo is enough to promote his online shop only in Netherlands. For example customers who buy seeds (or whatever... I have never smoked like I said earlier in the thread) with GROW can receive discount or some promotions (free t-shirts, shipping etc..). There are MANY dutch people involved in crypto.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 09:43:02 AM

He is from Holland and there all of this is legal, in my opinion they can't touch him... Whole responsibility is on buyer(depends on his country laws),  Am I right?

Sounds right to me Smiley

Although sometimes customs likes to snag a few packages. Most of the big time seed distributors have a pretty streamlined system where they are able to 're-ship' products with a slightly different method of 'stealth' employed. Never heard of anyone gettting popped for seeds though as they are technically a novelty item until planted/growing.

That is at least my understanding of the USA's stance on all that jazz. Someone please correct me as I don't want to give someone false confidence (I could be a pot smoking monkey for all you know)

Edit: I remembered seeing a thread over in the goods section. Guy sending lots of stuff from Europe for bitcoin. Mostly focuses on Vapes, Grinders, Pipes, and Seeds. Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vaporizers-smoking-accessories-oil-tools-cannabis-seeds-265229
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
Awesome.

Surprises are always nice too! I have actually never grown an auto before so who knows  Tongue

I do have to work with slight height restrictions so indica doms are always a plus Smiley

Autoflowers are smaller plants as well  Wink Altough it is more a kind of seed for the lazy grower, with the right nutrients they can be produce a killer bud Cool

How will you market the Webshop? What are your plans for that? Also how can you protect the shop not going down the silk road route.. Just asking as a lay person.. Smiley.. Although I wish it huge success because it all looks like natural and not chemical poison stuff.

He is from Holland and there all of this is legal, in my opinion they can't touch him... Whole responsibility is on buyer(depends on his country laws),  Am I right?
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
November 25, 2014, 09:27:05 AM
Awesome.

Surprises are always nice too! I have actually never grown an auto before so who knows  Tongue

I do have to work with slight height restrictions so indica doms are always a plus Smiley

You certainly know what you are talking about... I personally didn't try nor i will try it to GROW, but this whole concept is interesting and even i don't smoke i am totally up for world wide legalization of weed. I have seen how this industry can help people with various things, and it is quite amazing. 

It's sad that such a wonderful flower has been demonized so severely in the past 100 years or so.

I have also seen people train autos pretty severely, even though the recommendation is not to and the plant still ends up just as healthy and hearty as one that wasn't (maybe even more so). I guess it's called 'weed' for a reason haha. Can be one of the hardiest and yet one of the most fickle things you can grow. But the rewards and knowledge one can gain are boundless Smiley
legendary
November 25, 2014, 09:23:37 AM
Awesome.

Autoflowers are smaller plants as well  Wink Altough it is more a kind of seed for the lazy grower, with the right nutrients they can be produce a killer bud Cool

How will you market the Webshop? What are your plans for that? Also how can you protect the shop not going down the silk road route.. Just asking as a lay person.. Smiley.. Although I wish it huge success because it all looks like natural and not chemical poison stuff.
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 09:19:09 AM
Awesome.

Autoflowers are smaller plants as well  Wink Altough it is more a kind of seed for the lazy grower, with the right nutrients they can be produce a killer bud Cool
Pages:
Jump to: