Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 36. (Read 27146 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
The last POW block is approaching, so I start mining with my hardware. It's a shame I missed the airdrop round 1. I hope I can get involved in the next round.
Dev, can you say when will the round 2 or give countdown? It could be a Telegram Group for Members. Thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi great dev! It's been a few days since I'm using his wallet and I must say it's a real bomb !!! So far no shadow of lags. It synchronizes really quickly with the blockchain and the stake also works very well! On the subject of the stake, I would like to know, of 200 tokens that I own to what can be the reward after a few days of token maturation? Thanks and keep it up, you're unique!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Is there any bounty for Bahasa Malaysia translation?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Bounty also received!! Thank you Dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Staking works beautifully. Great job Dev
Activity: 137
Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!
The issue has been perfectly solved for now.
Madpool is also on the right chain again and the developer is so nice to refund any lost any coins due to this incident.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
Attention OMGC coin miners at MadPool:
OMGC Blockchain seems to be bifurcated. We try to clear up the situation but the OMGC developer is not responsive yet.
Mine OMGC on your own risk, you may lose your hashrate and coins!

The official OMGC pool is working fine, not sure what is wrong on your end.

I have been mining since last night and have not received a payout from the official pool. there is no info on the site regarding fees or payout schedule. please elaborate for us dev

also, is there an estimated guess as to when we get listed on exchanges?
The official OMGC pool has been working perfectly fine.
copper member
Madpool.xyz is re-synced again and on the right chain now.  Wink
Important is that the developer investigates how something like this can happen. Because if the client accept buggy nodes this will happen again sooner or later. Are you aware of that?
We are very sorry for our miners who mined on the wrong chain and lost their coins and hashrate due to this incident - do you see any possibilty to compensate them? That would be nice!
MadPool, as with our vision, we are shaped by the community for the community. We are only satisfied when the community is. Please PM me to discuss.
Madpool.xyz is re-synced again and on the right chain now.  Wink
Important is that the developer investigates how something like this can happen. Because if the client accept buggy nodes this will happen again sooner or later. Are you aware of that?
We are very sorry for our miners who mined on the wrong chain and lost their coins and hashrate due to this incident - do you see any possibilty to compensate them? That would be nice!
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
Nothing to be scared  Cool

I'll write pool operator.
Main pool is "driving" the right chain. We are going to restore the situation. I think that no more particular wallet will be released, no fix needed.
OMGC Blockchain seems to be bifurcated. We try to clear up the situation but the OMGC developer is not responsive yet.

We are also not sure but our pools seems to run on a different chain now.  Shocked ... usually the client wallet should have a protection and drop false nodes to prevent something like that. Are you the developer?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!

I have been mining since last night and have not received a payout from the official pool. there is no info on the site regarding fees or payout schedule. please elaborate for us dev

also, is there an estimated guess as to when we get listed on exchanges?
copper member

copper member
hello,dev.
had the coin was distributed?I still not accept my coin
I register the google form today.
We are currently in the process of distributing the airdrops, please be patient with us as we are dealing with a large volume of participants!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Very great project in the way of its advertisement. Waiting for it bounty campaign and will to support you on telegram. Nice whitepapers where you could understand what all the process in the project will do and how it will do as white paper is the first  view of all the projects to the investors . Great luck forward.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
The last POW block is approaching, so I start mining with my hardware. It's a shame I missed the airdrop round 1. I hope I can get involved in the next round.
Dev, can you say when will the round 2 or give countdown? It could be a Telegram Group for Members. Thanks.
From OP : Second airdrop will be at 20000 views
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
hello,dev.
had the coin was distributed?I still not accept my coin
I register the google form today.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: