Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 37. (Read 27146 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have joined the aordrop and will support this coin in my capacity
Already shared on social media
thank you
Please PM me your proof of contribution and wallet address for social media bounty!
copper member
Thank you for your contribution, we love this involvement from the community! We will take these into consideration. Please PM us your wallet address for bounty.
I created a community for Chinese exchange, QQ group 264768383, can help me write on the thread? After all, because of China's problems with GFW Great Wall, there are many Chinese virtual money lovers who can not log in to bitcointalk.
I wish OMGC getting better and better.
I am very interested in OMGC's Encryption Community Ideas and I look forward to your white paper. At the same time, I believe many Chinese will be interested in the OMGC's Encrypted Community, just as any virtual currency enthusiast in the world.
Please continue to fuel
Please check your PM.
Activity: 28
I hope to see soon OMGC listed among the top 20 of coinmarketcap, because the project and its dev, are legendary! I immediately received my tokens, thanks dev! I am also looking forward to the next airdrop!
Activity: 21
hi do we have a telegram group.
Activity: 30
At this rate the second airdrop is coming soon!! Waiting for exchange link hope it's soon Cheesy
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I am unhappy that I missed worthy airdrop here. But waiting on such opportunity with second Airdrop.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Thank you for your contribution, we love this involvement from the community! We will take these into consideration. Please PM us your wallet address for bounty.
I created a community for Chinese exchange, QQ group 264768383, can help me write on the thread? After all, because of China's problems with GFW Great Wall, there are many Chinese virtual money lovers who can not log in to bitcointalk.
I wish OMGC getting better and better.
I am very interested in OMGC's Encryption Community Ideas and I look forward to your white paper. At the same time, I believe many Chinese will be interested in the OMGC's Encrypted Community, just as any virtual currency enthusiast in the world.
Please continue to fuel
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
i just received the coins... thanks Dev!  Smiley
Activity: 150
got my coins! thanks, This looks like an interesting project
Activity: 21
great project. how many coin for a airdrop and masternode devs.  Smiley Smiley
copper member
UPDATE: AIRDROP #1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Thank you for everyone who participated, everyone who submitted the form before this announcement will be getting their airdrop. Please be patient with us as we are dealing with a large volume of participants!
copper member
Activity: 42
i joined the airdrop. i follow on fb and twitter. good project.
Activity: 112
Does this has any relationship with omiseGO? LOOKS interesting.
Activity: 102
I guess we need more information about this project, thanx dev
Activity: 69
how many coins will be needed for a masternode?
Activity: 38
I have joined the aordrop and will support this coin in my capacity
Already shared on social media
thank you
Activity: 161
So OmiseGO, but without the partners, Vitalik and a big company behind? Sorry thats a no from me
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Damn , this is a trap for people who use internet with quotas, you shouldnt use the insert image  Grin
Thanks for sharing anyway, i appreciate it.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Like the idea of Masternode implementation. Interesting project, gonna keep an eye. Besh wishes.
Pages:
Jump to: