Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 39. (Read 27146 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is an interesting project, i am looking forward to more development soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It is important that more detailed information is giving as everything is stated as roadmap without proper and clear implementation process/strategy. It could be an interesting project because in this open source blockchain everyone is free to suggest ideas by improving codes and this will make it better and more user friendly technology.
Activity: 143
Quark it up!
thanks for the airdrop! and for all your hard work dev. looking forward for what is to come with this coin!
Activity: 568
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with your wonderful project. a small embarrassment: when first filling out the form, mistook MEW's address, then I realized my mistake, I downloaded your wallet and filled out the form a second time, it's already true. asking developers to understand and forgive my morning inattention. Thank you. good luck to the project Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
Note: In order to receive the airdrop, make sure to submit your OMGC wallet address on the airdrop form and not a MEW address.
Activity: 35
"Instead of deciding how the project will unfold behind closed doors, OmiseGO Classic will rely on transparency and community involvement in the decision-making process"
Transparency is key to the success of any project as this breeds trust and having this vision makes me excited about this project. 

Lets do this together.
Activity: 72
good job,I am download the wallet and I would submit the google form
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Chinese translation is scheduled, please contact me, thank you
Activity: 143
Quark it up!
is anyone staking successfully ? it says im not staking because I don't have mature coins...

Not sure how I fix this

Plz help

Edit: All good I got it! Smiley
Activity: 13
Joined Airdrop  Good luck
Activity: 84
Good idea. I like this project because I think it can be successful.
Activity: 70
Activity: 135
What's the relationship between your team and the official OMG development team? Any dev is coming from the offcial OMG team?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
What is this? The Vision of Omise Go has real people behind it and they are building a payment system processor to be adopted worldwide. How is this airdrop going to reborn that vision? Who is behind it?

How about reading the whitepaper and do some research they are a fintech company basing your post you dont even made an effort to do some search..

is OMG on track to build their own blockchain this coming 2018?
Activity: 19
Just joined. I really hope the best for this coin.!
Activity: 11
Joined the airdrop, good luck with the project.  Roll Eyes
copper member
Anyone bother checking the wallet???

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d26448d08867b310137baadf79dd9586f422f0b7bba2c2103861b489a6236676/detection

a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.imz
Looks scary - Wondering weather it is worth to download and run the wallet?
As another user has pointed out to biggernugs: "The link you posted says "not-a-virus:RiskTool" and all other 62 detection methods are clean."
Activity: 10
This seems to be an interesting project.. pls keep updated with Twitter and Facebook..  would like to contribute ether

copper member
Indonesian ANN thread :

Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2557510.0
Please PM us your wallet address for bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: