Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 43. (Read 27146 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Will you announce who are members of your team anytime soon?
When will you publish whitepaper?
There is no dates on your webpage, when will OMGC be listed on cryptopia?
Is there going to be twitter bounty?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 56
I did not find the Telegram of the project, where can I find it? Do you need translators in Vietnamese?
Reserved Vietnamese translation for you, please PM me!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
4600 viewers now great! Let's push hard.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
hi guys,
wallet downloadwd, looks all right, begin start to test the madpool.. Wink
fingers crossed
the project so far looks ok, can`t wait to the airdrop..
what`s your plan about the airdop`s beginning?
We will be airdropping once we reach our 5000 views target!
soon 4600+ now  Cool
Activity: 10
Strange name, OMGC.
To be honest I do not really understand what OMGC is going to do, but your wallet seems to be FORK's BLK wallet.
Gh9VyhRmEGXULDMPVzjZpQrUvQpYHsW3BE is my address, can give me a few omgc it? I want to feel OMGC. Thank you
Activity: 112
I did not find the Telegram of the project, where can I find it? Do you need translators in Vietnamese?
copper member
hi guys,
fingers crossed
We will be airdropping once we reach our 5000 views target!
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40
hi guys,
fingers crossed
Activity: 140
UPDATE: OmiseGO Classic official pool has been released!

link: http://173.254.192.205:8080/

##########
Details
Username = wallet address
password = (none, x)

#Four different ports, each optimal for a specified hardware Range:                                                                                                         
#         stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4500                                             
#                 Diff: 512 (Use this if unsure)                                                                   
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4508                                                                             
#                 Diff: 32768, use if you have more power than a simple cpu/gpu [ASIC, FPGA]                                                                   
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4532                                                                             
#                 Diff: 262144, use this for basic mining farm
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4556                                                                             
#                 Diff: 524288, miningrigrentals or very high end hardware                                           
##########

could you please explain further what is the meaning of this? For me to understand. thanks!
copper member
UPDATE: OmiseGO Classic Block Explorer has been released.
Link: http://omisechain.ddns.net:8080/
Activity: 112
I'm looking for more updates to OmiseGO Classic. Seems you promise that we people can gets the latest updates and news about this project, so I'm really looking forward to that since you have a promising idea regarding this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what is the difference vetween this token and the original omisego?
Activity: 412
Que sera sera
Activity: 28
I would like to know if Omisego Classic is a fork of official Omisego or a separate project. Thank you
Activity: 186
it looks pretty good.I am waiting your update about the airdrop and signature bounty,good luck you. Wink
copper member
UPDATE: OmiseGO Classic official pool has been released!

link: http://173.254.192.205:8080/

##########
Details
Username = wallet address
password = (none, x)

#Four different ports, each optimal for a specified hardware Range:                                                                                                         
#         stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4500                                             
#                 Diff: 512 (Use this if unsure)                                                                   
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4508                                                                             
#                 Diff: 32768, use if you have more power than a simple cpu/gpu [ASIC, FPGA]                                                                   
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4532                                                                             
#                 Diff: 262144, use this for basic mining farm
#          stratum+tcp://173.254.192.205:4556                                                                             
#                 Diff: 524288, miningrigrentals or very high end hardware                                           
##########
Activity: 143
Quark it up!
how do I check if im staking correctly? or will it go automatically ?
Activity: 148
Activity: 126
Can't wait i hope it will become a successful as i can see the thing related to this website it is damn nice i want to see more updates about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: