Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 41. (Read 27146 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
There are telegram and Twitter account. Please developer update on these. Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
reserved for indonesian translation...
i already applied for airdrop, i hope got my coins soon...  Smiley
anyway any new addnodes ? my wallet taking too long sync...

edit

now synced  Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I am waiting to see witepaper, and more details about project.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
wish this project good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I just filled the form for airdrops, and hoping take one of this 2000 slots to get some free tokens. By the way when is the start of the distribution?
Activity: 109
Is airdrop for 2000 participants? Isnt that quite a lot
copper member
Activity: 56
May I help you spanish translations? Just for supporting this project.
Reserved for you, Please PM us!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have filled the form as well. Now waiting for the distribution to start and tokens to appear in my wallet. I hope this project will become huge and will be real competitor to many existed ones. I will support by spreading the word away.
Activity: 182
Hi,

I have joined airdrop on OmiseGo Classic

ok, I understand your next move.
So I think it's going to be a good project.
this is an amazing concept in the crypto world.

Thank You!
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Joined the airdrop looking forward for a signature campaign will join it. This is a very good coin and huge profit can be owned.
copper member
Will you announce who are members of your team anytime soon?
When will you publish whitepaper?
There is no dates on your webpage, when will OMGC be listed on cryptopia?
Is there going to be twitter bounty?
More information will be announced when the revision of the whitepaper is completed. Yes there is twitter bounty, you just need to PM us proof of contribution. We'll be listed on the exchanges very soon, stay tuned!

Have the exchange applications already been submitted?  Which exchanges are you going to be listing on?  More information and the revised whitepaper may help the cause.  When it comes to a lot of these coins lately, "very soon" definitely needs more clarification... as it seems it could mean anywhere from hours to months these days...
We have already submitted applications and will be announcing the exchanges once we get listed.
Activity: 109
When is this airdrop finished? Joined.
Activity: 12
joined the airdrop and trying mining using Awesome miner  Lips sealed
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I have joined the airdrop and I'm interested in social media bounty.

Do we just share / tweet about it and then PM screenshots for proof?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
More information will be announced when the revision of the whitepaper is completed. Yes there is twitter bounty, you just need to PM us proof of contribution. We'll be listed on the exchanges very soon, stay tuned!

Have the exchange applications already been submitted?  Which exchanges are you going to be listing on?  More information and the revised whitepaper may help the cause.  When it comes to a lot of these coins lately, "very soon" definitely needs more clarification... as it seems it could mean anywhere from hours to months these days...
Activity: 140
Hi, Dev, recieved airdrop, thnx
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Well I joined the Airdrop thanks!  Smiley hope this coin get somewhere I wish everyone good luck
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Nice airdrop. Joined it looking forward to work more with this project. Airdrops are always nessary for the project advertising and it helps the project to much.It matters.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
I join the airdrop. Now I can not say anything about your project, I will study the information, I wish good luck
Pages:
Jump to: