Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 42. (Read 27146 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can we have access to the spreadsheet of participants to see the number of people joined the airdrop already ? It will make the whole process transparent and more clear for everyone to be able to check availability of spots in real time before applying for one.
We'll be announcing when Airdrop #1 is completed on this thread. All submissions are accepted until then!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Just joined. I really hope the best for this coin.  Wink
Activity: 25
Joined the airdrop, good luck on this project! Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Joined airdrop, I hope you will succeed. Good luck dev team
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Airdrop joined. Form submitted. Would be happy to join the airdrop. Thanks in advance
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Can we have access to the spreadsheet of participants to see the number of people joined the airdrop already ? It will make the whole process transparent and more clear for everyone to be able to check availability of spots in real time before applying for one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
airdrop will be open for how long?
copper member
Hi  Cheesy
please reserve Arabic translation.
Arabic translation has been reserved for you, please PM us!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Sometimes you don't take seriously to some project because of lack of information or its name but that turns into some big. It is airdrop you don't loose anything but if there are some talented people behind the project then anything is possible as this is crypto. This space is full of surprises.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in airdrop. Good luck everyone.                                             
copper member
UPDATE: AIRDROP #1 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

Please be patient as we handle the large number of drops.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!
UPDATE: AIRDROP #1 registration form is now live! We will begin airdropping as soon as we hit 5000 views.

Form Link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-wGjEYCkL89dOXBHfetKDejpdBiKe_cCGpt6Ym0iQqUvxjw/viewform

Thanks dev. please share the list of users eligible for airdrop once form is closed.

yes please do Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
UPDATE: AIRDROP #1 registration form is now live! We will begin airdropping as soon as we hit 5000 views.

Form Link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-wGjEYCkL89dOXBHfetKDejpdBiKe_cCGpt6Ym0iQqUvxjw/viewform

Thanks dev. please share the list of users eligible for airdrop once form is closed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
So much has been talked about this coin, but that while that silence is complete. It is not clear when it will be movement on it and whether it will be ...
Activity: 16
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi  Cheesy
please reserve Arabic translation.
Activity: 42
Wooo! Cheesy Excited for this coin
Activity: 28
Great, great, great! Finally the moment of the airdrop has arrived! Immediately joined! I believe very much in the potential of this new project, right from the first announcement and I will support it along its bright future!
copper member

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I did not find the Telegram of the project, where can I find it? Do you need translators in Vietnamese?
yeap we need one Telegram channel
Pages:
Jump to: