Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 48. (Read 27147 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Where can I find air drop registration form ?
Activity: 686
Hey, Dev. Portuguese translator here. How to reserve?
Thank you and good luck
Activity: 322
I have sharing on social media
Waiting for a wallet windown
thank you
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why not make special bounties, so the thread view can reach the target!
To achieve 200000 view, I think it's very difficult if there is no reward, make a bounty share for this thread!
We are rewarding community members who engage and help promote us, you can drive us to our goal by sharing on social media. As stated in the announcement, we will provide bounty with proof of contribution!
copper member
what are the rules for airdrop ?
We will be airdropping once we reach our targeted number of views, you can help us by posting and sharing on social media!
copper member
We need to wait for more detailed information as everything is stated as roadmap without proper and clear implementation program. It can be interesting project because in this open source blockchain everyone is free to bring better solution by improving codes and this will make it better and more user friendly technology.
Thank you for your feedback, we will share more detailed and exciting information as the project progresses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Why not make special bounties, so the thread view can reach the target!
To achieve 200000 view, I think it's very difficult if there is no reward, make a bounty share for this thread!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
This is a pre warming of the project, from the name of the good watch it, boiling up, waiting for your good news
Activity: 182
Activity: 662
what is the problem to give original name to the project? what relation does your shitcoin have to OmiseGO, which is erc-20 token?
Activity: 182
what are the rules for airdrop ?
Activity: 280
have no new idea ,No new technology, so .this project have no future
or  i can say : this project not should be create!
Activity: 4
 OmiseGO Classic A Vision Reborn
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hi guys, who is your team? Please add some names to the project description. It should be clear to the investors who are you....
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
Spanish translator available here! Smiley
Activity: 1190
I think there will be many people to be a business partner for this project, In the sense that this project must use bounty program. Let everyone know about this project
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We need to wait for more detailed information as everything is stated as roadmap without proper and clear implementation program. It can be interesting project because in this open source blockchain everyone is free to bring better solution by improving codes and this will make it better and more user friendly technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think it is time for the legal team of most of these projects to come after those dilluting their brand name, what will give this token value please, I know what OmiseGo  project is all about what is your team doing
Pages:
Jump to: