Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 15. (Read 3799 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Пepпeкcтвиный пpoeкт. Nice project.
Activity: 6
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
looks cool. Tell me, are you officially registered? and I do not understand, 10% will be paid to the holders for what time period?

To answer your questions:

1.  About the 10%.
The 10% will be paid every quarter as long as we make profits in that quarter.
That will go on forever, but client fees and other company businesses will not be part of the dividend.
Only money from the ICO will be part of the dividend.  In case the company makes money using funds from private investors (NON ICO), then that money
can not be paid to ICO investors.  It's fair.  

2.  Officially registered?  
If by officially registered you mean being incorporated, then NO, we are still not sure about SEC registration. In case there is a chance to be
compliant in USA, we will wait a bit longer and see if we can submit the application.  Once we incorporate we will post all incorporation documents and attach
them to the Whitepaper.

Let me know if that's clear.
Activity: 98
Its being happy to involve with "building the first decentralized investment bank crowdfunded using blockchain technology". its a good thought and wish you all the success.
Activity: 138
#Airdrop Onasander
Telegram username: @childface
Twitter username: @childface1992
addres : 0x709c0184dda11Cd4425D41f919579330f0922779
Activity: 2
Activity: 7
#Airdrop Onasander
Telegram username: @anatoliylep2
Twitter username: @Jo_J_Canterbury
addres : 0x5d7050b3Cf9Fe01C7bbfCDe5d2b9059f1a14a96D
Activity: 161
I like this project. I wish good success from the project and good wishes to everyone
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
interesting project because the concept and all the details are very good, the team working behind this project to have a good idea to design this project perfectly. this project is great for investing in the future.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I like the fact that the information about the project is very well covered on the first line of this topic. The official website also has a lot of interesting and interesting information that is easy to understand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
looks cool. Tell me, are you officially registered? and I do not understand, 10% will be paid to the holders for what time period?
Activity: 11
#Airdrop Onasander
Telegram username: @Lukmanhkiem
Twitter username: lukmanhkim_co
addres : 0x65e666836734B2E1De7Bb092119c1F163162f6e3

comment: good project,the best
Activity: 55
AirDrop & Bounty - @dontspendmoney:
🔥 КPУTAЯ PAЗДAЧA HA 50 ONAS OКOЛO 20$ 🔥

💰-  http://www.Onasander.com/Airdrop/10148
 вcтyпaeм в тeлeгpaм гpyппy, дaлee в фб дeлaeм пoдeлитьcя пocтoм пpo Airdrop и пoдпиcкa нa твиттep и peтвит пocтa пpo Airdrop, дaлee зaпoлняeм фopмy, гoтoвo, ждeм мoнeты 💰

Кpyтaя мoнeтa oт кpyтoгo пpoeктa, oбязaтeльнo вcтyпaeм, мoнeтa дacт и 200$ и бoлee в пepcпeктивe 💰
Activity: 18
Activity: 7
This is an amazing project... I liked what I read about it... Its platform is very unique and it looks promising..
Activity: 3
Activity: 48
Innovative project idea..  Wink Wink Will be following this project close. Wish you good luck.

Activity: 1
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: