Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 16. (Read 3799 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think this project has a great future! Good luck to all and profit!
Activity: 6
Onasansder is a revolution revving up to take over the financial world.
Do not be left out.
Activity: 10
Activity: 2
Activity: 36
Very interesting and awesome idea. The way and the process on how the project works create a great potential to everyone esp.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
In the near future we will announce all the bounty programs and rewards.
Activity: 81
I think this is an inviable project at this stage.
Polybius was a similar project and it's a fail.

The dividends will make it a problem to list on any proper exchange, also does the team has good experience and exposure in this market?

I feel doubtful.

Dear allahabadi:

Well, we will not fail.  We poses decades of market trading and analysis.  Everything is in the Whitepaper. 
The dividend will not be a problem that could prevent us from being listed on exchanges.  The dividend has nothing to do with the trading of the tokens.  The 10% will be paid from a separate money pool,
not affecting the ONASANDER token supply. 

I hope it answers your questions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I think this is an inviable project at this stage.
Polybius was a similar project and it's a fail.

The dividends will make it a problem to list on any proper exchange, also does the team has good experience and exposure in this market?

I feel doubtful.
Activity: 294
it's a nice project, i read the white pepper about the mission statement about The climate for opening up an investment fund is perfect.  We are living in interesting times.  Free money flowing from central banks to in debt and bankrupt governments around the world created a major global bubble in many asset classes, where prices have reached an extreme.  We are standing in front of an opportunity to open up a financial institution and make tremendous financial gains right from the start.  The upcoming recession in the world financial markets will create price volatility, and opportunities for years to come.  Using our unique Onasander trading software, we can foresee price movements and benefit from it.
it's really Interesting, i hope this project will success in the future
good concept and a good team
Activity: 4
Good luck for your project! And for me)
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
To create a barrier free digital token payment system, it is important to enable merchants to accept and use this approach for popularization and support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I am waiting for the bounty to be announced to participate in this. The idea of passive income for tokenholders still looks very attractive for such a lazy person as I am  Grin
Activity: 1
Looking a great project. waiting for release
Activity: 99
Wonderful Concept. i really like your airdrop.
Activity: 161
Looks Really very promising...Best wishes to all team members and community ✌👍
Activity: 25
интepecнaя идeя coздaть Инвecтициoнный Бaнк кpayдфaндингa нa блoкчeйнe. Жeлaю ycпexoв этoмy пpoeктy. Интepecнo тaк жe пpo дивидeнды,10% этo зa гoд?
Activity: 42
great project. I think it will  be successful .
Telegram: @annguyen_11
Twitter: @MocDaiLam11
Дyжe вaжкo бyдe peaлiзyвaти тaкий пpoeкт. Iдeя пpoeктy цiкaвi дивiдeнди цe дyжe дoбpe. Я бyдy чeкaти.
Activity: 123

It looks interesting & sounds great, it has a tremendous potential to grow in the world. great project. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: