Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 13. (Read 3799 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks like a great project. I'll do my best to keep up to date with this one. 
Activity: 65

Airdrop Website:  www.Onasander.com

50,000 Onasander Tokens to be Airdropped
$3000 Each Week

We are super excited to officially announce our Onasander Airdrop that will enable our early investors to get access to our tokens.  Onasander now gives you the opportunity to win free ONA Tokens!  Each week 10 winners will be announced. Five winners will be selected through our lucky draws. The remaining five winners will be selected on the basis of the most referrals. The winner with the most referrals on top of the 1000 ONA tokens will also receive $50 in ETH. Second place will receive $40. Third place will receive $30:

Start Your Onasander Airdrop by Clicking the Button Below

You simply need to refer more and more people to win your reward.

Great Project

I am sorry but I would like to understand whether his favor will only benefit the top 10 individuals
And the other participants in his bounty what I did not see specifically for that
All the winners are the top 10
[/b]
Activity: 267
Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for myself to take part in it, as well as recommend it to others
Activity: 26
A Very nice and promising project. Looking forward to it
Activity: 29
Activity: 78
it is very great
telegram:@coinabs
Twitter:@sancoinabs
Activity: 280
 Awpromising project, I've been looking for myself for a long time in order to take part in it and also recommend it to others.
Activity: 7
Activity: 28
Activity: 17
A very interesting and promising project, I've been looking for myself for a long time in order to take part in it and also recommend it to others
Activity: 1
Activity: 42
Wish yall all the best this looks like a really good project.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
where is the team that works hard on this project? I wanted to know about the reliability and safety of your project.

The team is mostly US and Asia based.  We are looking to fill few positions with US based personnel and we are looking for a European Telegram Admin to work during Europe Timezone.
Obviously anyone we hire full time should be in U.S since we will need them in the office, unless the job can be performed remotely. 
Activity: 6

Great project, and an interesting idea. I wish you further progress and implementation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I Joined of airdrop!
Telegram username: @vvv_7_7_7
Activity: 30
Activity: 7
 Smiley Пepcпeктивный пpoeкт!  Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
where is the team that works hard on this project? I wanted to know about the reliability and safety of your project.
Activity: 2
Oтличный и ycпeшный  ICO.  Уcпexoв в oткpытиe инвecтициoннoгo фoндa.
Pages:
Jump to: