Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 12. (Read 3799 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Very nice project. I think it will become best in cryptoworld
Activity: 32
Activity: 22
This project is very practical and has attracted many large investors. I hope the project will be successful.
Activity: 25
정말로 재미있는 프로젝트. 독특한. 분산 된 투자 아이디어가 나오기까지는 시간 문제라는 것을 알고있었습니다. 10 %의 배당금을 이해하고 있는지 잘 모르겠습니다. 그것은 분기마다, 또는 1 년마다입니까? 분기마다 그것이 많을 경우.
copper member
Activity: 50
Okay, let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive road map to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
Activity: 22
Sounds very nice.  Will be following this project close. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 29
I hope ICO will succeed. I try hard to promote. Let's all work hard.
Activity: 32
Activity: 56
Expected date and full time, me from long search for mình to join it, also its it is present for another people
Activity: 56
Dự án rất thú vị và đầy hứa hẹn, tôi từ lâu đã tìm kiếm bản thân mình để tham gia vào nó, cũng như giới thiệu nó cho người khác
Activity: 25
Activity: 11
Onansader is very good project!!! A good markets to investments strategies.. we wish u the best and the rest of your teamm..
Activity: 43
Activity: 139
Xopoшo пpoдyмaнный и пoнятный пpoeкт, жeлaю вaм ycпeшнoгo выxoдa и пpoдвижeния. Бyдeм двигaтьcя вмecтe c вaми!
Activity: 16
A very interesting and life time offering project. Really love it.
Activity: 129
Onasander offers the best market analysis and investment strategies.
I've been looking for myself for a long time in order to take part in it and also recommend it to others
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Airdrop Announcements

We have some Awesome News.  The Team has decided to increase our Airdrop Lottery Winners from 5 to 10 Winners per week.  
Our first Lottery will run tomorrow after 12:00 PM UTC.  The lottery will run at Random.org Lottery Draw Website.
Winners will be made public at that website and everyone will be able to review the lottery.
The winners will be posted at our:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Onasander Website
Random.org

Please make sure to validate your Airdrop registration email before the lottery.  Check your email SPAM folder just in case.
We will update our Airdrop Campaign to include 10 winners soon.
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: