Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 67. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its Onex , was a syntax error, we're sorry, it's fixed.

We are working hard for a long time to get everything ready, we ask for a little patience and understanding...

the roadmap we will try to meet all the objectives set, in fact we are already working in part of them.

we will be happy to answer any questions, thank you.

Hello, Dev

Please, specify pool payoys intervals and minimum ballance

Thnx

Pay pool: 30min
Min Balance: 0.01 ONEX

YOUR A SCAMMING SHIT DEV
WITH YOUR INSTAMINE AND PREMINE WITH YOUR BUDDIES

Premine is for bounty program & airdrops we are working on the systems and throughout the day will be available.

I don't understand why you talk in these ways, the project has just been launched and we keep working on everything and giving support
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think it's an interesting project, it just got launched, I just joined the mining, I don't understand why people complain so much about there being 300 mined blocks, obviously it would be testing I think..

good luck with the project to dev
only 300 blocks have no matter.More important the devs attitude to future community-he begin with deception. And it can be repeated later.

I don't see that they cheated anyone either, in fact they are answering doubts and completing the post with what is missing, I will mine it for a while to make myself with a few and to wait for how the project evolves.
10 coins in a block, dev has premine - 450 000 = 45 days of mining.
virus and no github. Strange pool.

scam alert.

premine is for bounty program & airdrop in short we'll show how we will do the distribution, the wallet contains no virus and the github is uploaded!

https://github.com/onexcashdev/onex-core
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I check the roadmap. And little bit confused. There is no description about special features of Onex Cash. Algo is very old, masternodes are old too. What is general difference between other Neoscrypt coin?
Activity: 185

We are working hard for a long time to get everything ready, we ask for a little patience and understanding...

the roadmap we will try to meet all the objectives set, in fact we are already working in part of them.

Hello, Dev

Thnx

YOUR A SCAMMING SHIT DEV
WITH YOUR INSTAMINE AND PREMINE WITH YOUR BUDDIES
Activity: 10
dev
How do I know? how much I am mining on the pool?

Hello, Dev

Thnx

Activity: 61
10 coins in a block, dev has premine - 450 000 = 45 days of mining.
virus and no github. Strange pool.

scam alert.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Create your own dreams
 Required 10000 ONEX for Masternode

That's a little bit too much
1000 the best
I think it's an interesting project
Interesting if you want to inject some viruses in your system and have some adventures with them. No github links = no go, just let dev with his friends mine this shitcoin and enjoy their viruses.  Cheesy

the wallet has no virus, we're uploading the github and right now we post it and you can check everything.
Activity: 109
Merit: 17
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
any wallets ?
Total supply ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
we will be happy to answer any questions
Can we look at source codes and build clients by ourselves?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Hello, Dev

Thnx
The roadmap is too general. So might end up in trading only.
No outstanding feature to survive in crypto.
Please give us more details.
Also, is it ONEX or ONX? You used both of that in your OP.

"10 ONX for Block Reward"

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I think it's an interesting project
Interesting if you want to inject some viruses in your system and have some adventures with them. No github links = no go, just let dev with his friends mine this shitcoin and enjoy their viruses.  Cheesy
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I think it's an interesting project, it just got launched, I just joined the mining, I don't understand why people complain so much about there being 300 mined blocks, obviously it would be testing I think..

only 300 blocks have no matter.More important the devs attitude to future community-he begin with deception. And it can be repeated later.
Activity: 180

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
This is displeasing many complain about this project / coin, and the developer has not responded to a complaint of them yet!
Activity: 185
i dont give a shit even if the wallet is on github now
this guy is a son of a bitch who instamined all the coins with his buddies
FUCK YOUR COIN MOTHERFUCKER
Pages:
Jump to: