Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 112. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
any progress on adding opal to bter?
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
fiat to opal is something different than casheer.
casheer will enable paying with opal where you can pay with btc, but they still need to release.
http://test.casheer.net/how-it-works/
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
We are almost ready, which includes pay money with opal in btc casheer, for everywhere?
Paypal is for seperate?
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Creating account to vote, looks good!
Activity: 250
Someone better pull their orders before I buy up to 4k sat!
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Just letting everyone know,

I'll be giving way 0.25btc of Opal in the IRC in about 48 hours after purchasing them off of Bittrex.

You can join the fun at webchat.freenode.net/#opalcoin

here is my tweet about the event for reference.

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Truth/status/542041399303364608

There will be contests and full channel rains going on throughout the day after the purchase.

Hope to see you there.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Hey you might want to update your article. The android wallet is already functional (works fantastic) and is available on Google Play. I think you meant to refer to Opacity in the new Android Wallet. Just want your article to be correct. Thanks!!

You are indeed correct, edited the article Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Based on the increasing market activity and buy support again, I think this week will be eventful!

Fun to watch. It does appear the buys and sells have been somewhat 'strategic', to increase the volume this much without really fluctuating the price. But damn it I'm ready for some movement!  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Posted a small new article in regards to the dev update, click here to read!

Hey you might want to update your article. The android wallet is already functional (works fantastic) and is available on Google Play. I think you meant to refer to Opacity in the new Android Wallet. Just want your article to be correct. Thanks!!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Posted a small new article in regards to the dev update, click here to read!
legendary
Activity: 1792
hey guys/gals just stopping by and saying how much I appreciate depth of your work and follow developments close
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I like the opacity mobile messaging, it could look just like whatsapp..look at gems over 1000btc volume in ipo already Wink
Does the Opal wallet need to be backed up after each new address is created?

Hey,

I'd recommend making a back up of your wallet whenever you recieve transactions with amounts you wouldn't want to lose. If you make a new address and recieve coins with it, I would create a new back up for safety sake. Only takes a few seconds, and I've been saved by a backup before!

Also, seems like those sell fences (not walls Wink) on trex aren't stationary, and looks thin after that.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does the Opal wallet need to be backed up after each new address is created?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
opal is looking very strong, been observing from 400 sat, and its not hard to see the direction opal is going, buy now or cry later  Cheesy
a small spark of hope, then comes the big dumps, on repeat

we are currently #88 on coin market capitalisation. I think we have some space to growth with all devlopment done,and still progressing up of you ,SuperNET kicking in,we  still deserve a place in the top 20.

No one dips,stability,perfect looking chart. We are massively undervalue now

I propose to set your belt because future is bright here Smiley

Yup, and so far it's been quite the opposite as well. A larger rise, followed by smaller dumps. There is a reason we are holding steady up over ~400% from 2 weeks ago. Market activity is picking up as well as I watch OPAL climb the volume charts.

Also @mixan, coming into the thread and saying " a small spark of hope, then comes the big dumps, on repeat" is not an efficient way to try and get your .7 btc back  Wink You'll have it back and more in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
a small spark of hope, then comes the big dumps, on repeat

we are currently #91 on coin market capitalisation. I think we have some space to growth with all devlopment done,and still progressing up of you ,SuperNET kicking in,we  still deserve a place in the top 20.

No one dips,stability,perfect looking chart. We are massively undervalue now

I propose to set your belt because future is bright here Smiley

Yes, maybe i can gain back my 0.7btc loss from buying in high and seeing the potential of the coin,
+ the ~4k coins lost in the network when sending from cryptsy to coin-swap, seatbelt on Smiley
Jump to: