Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 109. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
That's pretty cool ill update tonight when im home, and try it out.
I like the consistent updates, just keep doing what you do and don't worry so much about prices. Let others invest in shitcoins that don't do anything, opal will get there.

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
ANNOUNCEMENT
OPAL MOBILE MESSAGING

Android phones can now use opacity in an easy to use, iMessage style system.
This means people can use Opacity, without even knowing what OpalCoin is, allowing for the promotion of secure communication.

Written in java, the android client uses encrypted communications to interface with a
secure server, which monitors for messages, and sends them to the phone to be decrypted.

We will do an official press release through the usual channels at a later time, but we had this one ready for a few days now and decided to put it out there for everyone to check out.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Here's a little update to let you guys know what's going on.

SuperNET integration is almost done, and we're currently working on "decentralized internet" as well.
See "JL777/OPAL teleport web project" on roadmapv3.

Opal DRIVE has been worked on heavily and is close to completion (we're waiting on storj for a few things).

Furthermore we have sent the html5 beta wallet out to a select few, but it does not include all of our core features yet.

We will release something else shortly.

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

Interesting stuff coming ! Smiley

Just a small remember we are currently #104 on Coin market cap,At page 2 with 130k market. We are on SuperNet association,feature on roadmap 3 coming ... This coin was just 'hidden' from other coin.A gem. It will boom soonly.

You sell,I buy,you sell more,I buy more,sorry but its a bit ridiculous this price,and It be a pleasure to wait a week to do another 400%
legendary
Activity: 1169
Here's a little update to let you guys know what's going on.

SuperNET integration is almost done, and we're currently working on "decentralized internet" as well.
See "JL777/OPAL teleport web project" on roadmapv3.

Opal DRIVE has been worked on heavily and is close to completion (we're waiting on storj for a few things).

Furthermore we have sent the html5 beta wallet out to a select few, but it does not include all of our core features yet.

We will release something else shortly.

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I've added OPAL to my blockchain-explorer:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/

With a richlist:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/rich/

And an auto-updating bootstrap.dat download:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/bootstrap.dat

Have fun with it!

nice one! thanks
Activity: 280
Hi everyone,

I've added OPAL to my blockchain-explorer:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/

With a richlist:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/rich/

And an auto-updating bootstrap.dat download:
https://bchain.info/OPAL/bootstrap.dat

Have fun with it!
Activity: 364
volumes on exchanges are low now.
the end of the supernet effect?

Highly unlikely. More like people having to sell so they can buy presents for the holidays. Once holidays are over then BOOM!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
those several small 1-2 opal buy/sell orders, are an apparent way to fool people into thinking the price crashed or went straight up lol
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Just take this as an advice : Buy now !

( I predicted Ripple when it was on 50.000.000 cap it would raise to 2nd coin, and show new borders.)
( I bought my first opal when it was at 400 satoshi)
( I bought doge when it was new. sold at nearly highest 112 sat)

Cant prove any of these but, just think about it Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

We ain't a pump n dump
legendary
Activity: 1169
legendary
Its possible to put the roadmap #3 and update 2 on first thread ? It was a bit confuse now

Thanks Smiley

Roadmap 3 added to top of OP.
Do you mean bgm's update about html5 wallet testing group?

Thanks for adding !

And at least after wallet html5 dont forget to mark this one complete like the first one, It can confuse some people !  Smiley

Thanks and don't give up your good work guys  ! Can't wait to the next release  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Thanks RCan06, for your quick and limpid answer !

i will check that in order to mine "opalvertible" coin  Cheesy
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
I love opal, opal has a very cool logo. opal has a lot of features in the wallet, it's very cool. alway have fun in #opalcoin. but iam always out if checkpoint16 there LOL

What do you mean by this? You won't buy OPAL if checkpoints16 has some or is on IRC?? I don't understand; please clarify. Thank you.

opal team were buying opal from the market and giving away a lot on irc, i think checkpoints managed to snag a bunch before amangdosi or others could by answering some quiz questions very fast lol. So he probably means it all in good fun.

Yes, I caught the tail end of the quiz in the IRC, was all in good fun. Good place to chat about anything Opal, or just anything!

Is there an ETA for HTML5 wallet & Opal Drive?

Based on my knowledge, HTML 5 wallet is being put through its paces right now, so we should be expecting it pretty soon Smiley
Devs are also working with SuperNet to finish the integration iirc, along with Opal drive, so a lot is being done behind the scenes. They can give you a better answer of course!

Hello guys,

i am new here (i was a scrypt miner) and have a question:

I dont get this one:
"OPAL is now fully POS and can only be mined using our Multipool
Multipool address: xttp://o-pool.com"

if the POW is over, how do we mine ?

thanks,

Welcome to Opal Smiley

Opal POW is over, but you can still 'mine' Opal with the Multipool. Basically you are mining the most profitable coins, and the pool converts those and buys OPAL, giving you Opal for your hash without mining Opal directly. You can still mine with Scrypt just like you would normally, just enter the pools information under the scrypt setting.

The current multipool has been disabled temporary, but I do know a new one is being tested already, and set to be made public soon!

Activity: 308
Hello guys,

i am new here (i was a scrypt miner) and have a question:

I dont get this one:
"OPAL is now fully POS and can only be mined using our Multipool
Multipool address: xttp://o-pool.com"

if the POW is over, how do we mine ?

thanks,

Activity: 364
Is there an ETA for HTML5 wallet & Opal Drive?
QFT
Activity: 476
I love opal, opal has a very cool logo. opal has a lot of features in the wallet, it's very cool. alway have fun in #opalcoin. but iam always out if checkpoint16 there LOL

What do you mean by this? You won't buy OPAL if checkpoints16 has some or is on IRC?? I don't understand; please clarify. Thank you.

opal team were buying opal from the market and giving away a lot on irc, i think checkpoints managed to snag a bunch before amangdosi or others could by answering some quiz questions very fast lol. So he probably means it all in good fun.

Its possible to put the roadmap #3 and update 2 on first thread ? It was a bit confuse now

Thanks Smiley

Roadmap 3 added to top of OP.
Do you mean bgm's update about html5 wallet testing group?
legendary

Thanks Smiley
Jump to: