Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 115. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
That ss looks really good, will be nice when html5 wallet arrives for us to use.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Looks nice in action  Wink

youre awesome! I mean that you Play AoEII... just saying BigDaddy !! aoeeee uh uh... xD
ok also some settlers...and starwars and..... but wait we get kinda out of topic.

we should add us in steam lol

Haha, do you play AOE too?

Uh oh, this is getting serious guys. I have been playing AoE 2 (conq expansion/ HD patch) almost since it came out. Went through a long phase a few years ago where I became SUPER addicted Cheesy. Just sayin'....
I don't play the steam verson, but I have the HD patch for the disc version. tis great. Don't want to distract one of the Devs from project also lmao, but if anyone else plays AoE 2, I might have some free time over the new few weeks Tongue

ok seems we are floating around the 3k mark, this is excellent, one or so week ago opal was 500-1000 sat. if opal can slowly grow from here we are looking at a VERY strong coin  Grin

probly wont be long untill we are floating around 6-7k again .

Yes, considering we have found a new floor around ~3k sat this is very positive.  It means we are on a positive trend, and makes a future rise look imminent. Smiley  No doubt in my mind big things are ahead for OPAL. I feel the exact same as I did when we were trading ~700sat a little over a week ago. Rise will happen!

Chart look very stable,progress from dev are constant,community still growing.

Expect a major rise soon  Smiley

there is no doubt it will rise, its inevitable. i once heard a story of a guy that sold a few hundred thousand vrc way back for 500 sat and 3 weeks later it went to 57,000 sat. boy would you feel sick lol

i cant give any better example to hold  Grin

also why is it so quiet in here??? 

I've noticed threads get quiet when the price isn't rising as fast. I've actually began to wonder if it creates a positive feedback loop. By that I mean. Price rising > very active thread, everyone happy > price rising... Price slows > thread gets quiet, not much talking > price declines > thread activity drops > price declines further. Now I hope we will see an increase in thread activity (and positivity Wink which OPAL community does not lack) now that OPAL price appears to have stabilized at a very nice gain in the last 2 weeks. I know I have no problem posting in this thread if I have people to respond to Tongue
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Hey guys, just a fun little experiment we're doing called OPALTOKEN.

To get the opal community familiar with NXT and Supernet, we're creating a token on the nxt asset exchange called OPALTKN.

This token is free (faucet: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XnrJrocJbeqJX3h_dyJBjEWkzlt7lnUsFuIJiMltbx8/viewform) but may gain value if people want it to.  The distribution is as follows:

15m Coins

50% in initial distribution
25% tipped in bountys and prizes and other distributions
25% for the Opal Team

This is just for fun, and we hope you guys like it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XnrJrocJbeqJX3h_dyJBjEWkzlt7lnUsFuIJiMltbx8/viewform

signed up  Grin
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

Expect a major rise soon  Smiley

there is no doubt it will rise, its inevitable. i once heard a story of a guy that sold a few hundred thousand vrc way back for 500 sat and 3 weeks later it went to 57,000 sat. boy would you feel sick lol

i cant give any better example to hold  Grin

also why is it so quiet in here??? 
legendary
Activity: 1988

Expect a major rise soon  Smiley
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
i think they have future plans  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
ok seems we are floating around the 3k mark, this is excellent, one or so week ago opal was 500-1000 sat. if opal can slowly grow from here we are looking at a VERY strong coin  Grin

yeah, nice to see that the pump and dump group that seems to be active here, decided to not completely trash the coin
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
ok seems we are floating around the 3k mark, this is excellent, one or so week ago opal was 500-1000 sat. if opal can slowly grow from here we are looking at a VERY strong coin  Grin

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

youre awesome! I mean that you Play AoEII... just saying BigDaddy !! aoeeee uh uh... xD
ok also some settlers...and starwars and..... but wait we get kinda out of topic.

Haha, do you play AOE too?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

everyone is talking about supernet and i am here waiting for a wallpaper...

now i made one myself, but some people here will hopefully make better ones.

Nice, using that as my background Smiley

now you make me blush mr dev! I got some spare time this Weekend, ill make even a better one

1920x1080

Nice, using that as my background Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
i think opal must grow to 0.0005 quickly
it is the price for coins without projects and communauty....it is not the case for opal
Activity: 579
Merit: 102

1920x1080

I also ordered the first-ever-opal-t-shirt.
(i asked the devs if its okay - DARKNE55 approved!)

I want one of these shirts!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 728
Hey guys, just a fun little experiment we're doing called OPALTOKEN.

To get the opal community familiar with NXT and Supernet, we're creating a token on the nxt asset exchange called OPALTKN.

This token is free (faucet: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XnrJrocJbeqJX3h_dyJBjEWkzlt7lnUsFuIJiMltbx8/viewform) but may gain value if people want it to.  The distribution is as follows:

15m Coins

50% in initial distribution
25% tipped in bountys and prizes and other distributions
25% for the Opal Team

This is just for fun, and we hope you guys like it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XnrJrocJbeqJX3h_dyJBjEWkzlt7lnUsFuIJiMltbx8/viewform

1920x1080
http://s29.postimg.org/lyuw7cf39/opal_wallpaper3.jpg

I also ordered the first-ever-opal-t-shirt.
(i asked the devs if its okay - DARKNE55 approved!)
http://s18.postimg.org/92dqv94l5/opalshirtwhite.jpg
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
For me personally trader bter or other asia exchange, is the best material  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1120
I just hope BTER will honor all of the different dividends, otherwise it's better to whitdraw UNITY to your wallet right now. We are still waiting for the Pangea dividends from BTER.
I heard back last night, they are working on it

Thanks for the update.
Jump to: