Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 113. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
a small spark of hope, then comes the big dumps, on repeat

we are currently #91 on coin market capitalisation. I think we have some space to growth with all devlopment done,and still progressing up of you ,SuperNET kicking in,we  still deserve a place in the top 20.

No one dips,stability,perfect looking chart. We are massively undervalue now

I propose to set your belt because future is bright here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
a small spark of hope of a rise, then comes the big dump, on repeat
legendary
impatient to stack some opal on my Nexus,great job ! Smiley

At least we have return on the first page of Bittrex,getting more visibility... Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
OPAL is deserving of a top 20 MC forsure!

DEV UPDATE

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know that I have finals, so my work will be a bit on and off, but Danz0r77's html5 wallet testing group is going well, and a full release is coming shortly (I won't make any timeframe promises), android wallet/gems killer is coming along very very nicely.

Today I am making a supernet integrated opalcoin client

That time of year for me as well BGM, but the holidays are soon! This is why it's so beneficial to have a solid team of developers as OPAL does, developments from all angles, more goodies  Cheesy!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
DEV UPDATE

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know that I have finals, so my work will be a bit on and off, but Danz0r77's html5 wallet testing group is going well, and a full release is coming shortly (I won't make any timeframe promises), android wallet/gems killer is coming along very very nicely.

Today I am making a supernet integrated opalcoin client
legendary
I will never understand people selling Opal, once Supernetwork and InstanDex kick off, Opal and other coins in Supernetwork will be above $1....Do you know what is IsntanDEX? check it out and think twice before selling, I understand people who sells to pay the bills. I will never sell my Supernetwork coins, all the contrary I buy more if any silly man sell cheap

I'm pretty sure no one in this thread is selling OPAL at these prices, I think what we are seeing is just this Wally bot doing its thing. It's clearly hoarding some OPAL around the 3k sat area. When you think about it, while it is annoying that it is playing control right now, it means some bigger player is clearly interested in OPAL and thinks that 3k sat is a good 'scoop up' price. So there is a silver lining boys Smiley

We who have taken the time to understand OPAL's current position in the crypto web, all know 3k sat is very undervalued right now.

Don't want to say anything to early, but it looks like we are slowly rising on bittrex  Cool

We have found floor,no one dips,nice support,devlopment are constant.This is clearely a scoop up price before Huge catch coming Smiley

I still say 100k by end of december if work will be still constant. Every professional team with plan,with work done,with big community, deserve to be in top 20
I will never understand people selling Opal, once Supernetwork and InstanDex kick off, Opal and other coins in Supernetwork will be above $1....Do you know what is IsntanDEX? check it out and think twice before selling, I understand people who sells to pay the bills. I will never sell my Supernetwork coins, all the contrary I buy more if any silly man sell cheap

I'm pretty sure no one in this thread is selling OPAL at these prices, I think what we are seeing is just this Wally bot doing its thing. It's clearly hoarding some OPAL around the 3k sat area. When you think about it, while it is annoying that it is playing control right now, it means some bigger player is clearly interested in OPAL and thinks that 3k sat is a good 'scoop up' price. So there is a silver lining boys Smiley

We who have taken the time to understand OPAL's current position in the crypto web, all know 3k sat is very undervalued right now.

Don't want to say anything to early, but it looks like we are slowly rising on bittrex  Cool
legendary
Activity: 961
supernet and instantdex are still too complicated for a lot of people here, I think a lot of people can't or do not grasp the concept (yet).

thats why the people who do understand how big this is and could be, can accumulate in "peace" (relatively..wally is around..;p) for now.

furthermore, who knows the reason wally got on this? seen it @ btcd market as well, maybe he shares our views Wink

Its not difficult to understand, just read about it and you will see the concept , I don't understand the tech part and all terminology, lets put it this way, Instandex will revolutionise how Exchanges are now, Instandex will be a reference where other exchanges will follow, Instandex will be the King of  exchanges
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
supernet and instantdex are still too complicated for a lot of people here, I think a lot of people can't or do not grasp the concept (yet).

thats why the people who do understand how big this is and could be, can accumulate in "peace" (relatively..wally is around..;p) for now.

furthermore, who knows the reason wally got on this? seen it @ btcd market as well, maybe he shares our views Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Indeed!  Smiley

NXT and OPAL all the way
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Looks nice in action  Wink

Nice html5 wallet you've got there

Hello All

When will the new wallet be released ? I look on the website not there yet
 New wallet looks cool ty  Smiley

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Adding some soon as well,wait for your moments, it was 7k a week ago.
legendary
Activity: 961
legendary
Activity: 1484
Ready for re-entry, pls bot dump some opal today and fill my orders..  Cheesy
legendary
Dump all my other shit coin to buy more opal. I think its a really good time to pick up more before... Smiley
Activity: 271
nah its still doing its thing.
Activity: 364
Glad y'all got your stuck coins back Smiley

Hopefully Bittrex gets the wallet back online soon. Perhaps going offline shook that Wally bot away for awhile tho Tongue We shall see!

Yes that bot was quite annoying. Hope the dickhead running it has moved on.
Glad y'all got your stuck coins back Smiley

Hopefully Bittrex gets the wallet back online soon. Perhaps going offline shook that Wally bot away for awhile tho Tongue We shall see!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
about damn time. finally. i see my opal coins in my wallet.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
since 12 hours ago, i have withdrawn Opalcoin from Cryptsy and have yet to see them in my Opal Wallet. It has already been processed and confirmed to be withdrawn from cryptsy.

2 Withdraws. Their TrxId are:
1] 2eb1c5c8d3d72fc4fa179b1da2dcf6828137f5d6c9128771569769df7ef5255d @ 2014-12-06 07:24:06
2] d1b39fdcb32e4beae6d468639e007936688a04f5176c363faf192ca488dea87c @ 2014-12-06 06:44:06

Any idea whats the hold up?

dont know mine is working.
Jump to: