Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 15. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
 Grin 50 satoshi a piece
let me buy the whole thing
thanks
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi all I downloaded windows 10 last fall and have never been able to bring up my opal client since. where can i go to get some tech support?

nowhere, the coin is dead
which of the wallets are you testing?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all I downloaded windows 10 last fall and have never been able to bring up my opal client since. where can i go to get some tech support?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I found this page as i was searching for I/O Coin. Anyhow, I/O Coin will soon have the first HTML5 wallet, which this coin had in the title (on page 99) but no longer, so i guess they weren't able to build it, which is really no surprise, as it is probably the hardest wallet build seen in crypto.  I hope everything will be ok with opal coin you guys have a great community, should things not work out, make sure to check out I/O Coin thread, they will NEVER abandon the project and always deliver the developments and BIG news coming soon. Anyhow check out the thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.2500

Good luck Opal team and its great community!

HTML5 wallet is old news, most coins have one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I found this page as i was searching for I/O Coin. Anyhow, I/O Coin will soon have the first HTML5 wallet, which this coin had in the title (on page 99) but no longer, so i guess they weren't able to build it, which is really no surprise, as it is probably the hardest wallet build seen in crypto.  I hope everything will be ok with opal coin you guys have a great community, should things not work out, make sure to check out I/O Coin thread, they will NEVER abandon the project and always deliver the developments and BIG news coming soon. Anyhow check out the thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.2500

Good luck Opal team and its great community!
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Don't understand your question, it looks like the wallet is opening, but then after something like 10-20 seconds it disappears.

Windows 10? Try the Basic wallet http[Suspicious link removed]
It works for me  Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, I downloaded the latast wallet, but never manage to open it. Anyone an idea?

Some error?, what says log?

Don't understand your question, it looks like the wallet is opening, but then after something like 10-20 seconds it disappears.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi, I downloaded the latast wallet, but never manage to open it. Anyone an idea?

Some error?, what says log?
Activity: 778
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
very sad how this one turned out (so far) ... getting hard to stay positive these days ... so many let-downs  Sad

let's face it. we knew it was a scam. we only have ourselves to blame.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Is bootstrap.dat?

the chain is small and downloads in no time, it has advanced synchronization system of Blackcoin
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Level 1: add Spoetnik to ignore list
Level 99: learn to trust noone but Spoetnik

i am at level 98 Wink

yes keep the nodes alive

and any of you hardcore OPAL stakers stop by the TALK thread to keep the other stakers up-to-date too
(there's bounty for posting info)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994

interesting. you drop to who?
a clean intro would be nice
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Level 1: add Spoetnik to ignore list
Level 99: learn to trust noone but Spoetnik

i am at level 98 Wink

yes keep the nodes alive

and any of you hardcore OPAL stakers stop by the TALK thread to keep the other stakers up-to-date too
(there's bounty for posting info)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
300 sat is insanely low  Cheesy when I see this amount of community responses. Don't worry and keep the nodes up.
legendary
Activity: 938
Unbelieve,

How it possible  is?

A coin with a team of 10 peoples, Announced as: A well trusted coin with logo of  CoinSource Trust verified, Core of Supernet dont have an announcement at least since August, Whats going on?  Was  a scam it?   If it was so could be removed of the Supernet Core coin  now.........

Until now it  looks dead coin..................

Edit:  Sorry I forget the history, And it looks repeated again:

•Onyxcoin(ONYX) *Dev betrayed the community and prematurely abandoned the coin
•OnyxCoin v2(ONYX2)   *OnyxV2 was taken over by a new team and has been  re-released as OPAL.

I have faith SuperNET will provide assistance to OPAL, just need the community to keep the chain alive until the higher priorities have been met, like iDEX & now Iguana

Yes, However an official position of Supernet could be done soon about that because the community need good projects to believe, The two that you have mentioned are very interesting, However I heard that some peoples call it Super-broken also, And just needs to give its position on everything that the community question on here on BCT, If everything remains within slack is not a good thing. At least they should be watching each thread of each Core coin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Unbelieve,

How it possible  is?

A coin with a team of 10 peoples, Announced as: A well trusted coin with logo of  CoinSource Trust verified, Core of Supernet dont have an announcement at least since August, Whats going on?  Was  a scam it?   If it was so could be removed of the Supernet Core coin  now.........

Until now it  looks dead coin..................

Edit:  Sorry I forget the history, And it looks repeated again:

•Onyxcoin(ONYX) *Dev betrayed the community and prematurely abandoned the coin
•OnyxCoin v2(ONYX2)   *OnyxV2 was taken over by a new team and has been  re-released as OPAL.

I have faith SuperNET will provide assistance to OPAL, just need the community to keep the chain alive until the higher priorities have been met, like iDEX & now Iguana
Pages:
Jump to: