Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 14. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Jeez look at this Supercrap coin.  I'm so glad I sold all of my opal when the marketcap was $50,000.  Never again will I buy a coin on a promise.  Never again will I buy a coin who's tech is incomplete.  From now on I will pay only what a coin is worth to me at that moment.   These techies are robbing us investors blind with their false promises.  From this moment forward they will have to produce BEFORE getting paid.   

well,we've seens this coming from far away... I've sold all my opal all way down from 5k to 2k in last try run from buying them at 300 sat before supernet announcement... make 5-6 btc profit with barely nothing...was cool Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
opal is getting delisted on poloniex so there will be no more exchanges for the coin

yeah i made a shitcoin and dumped on you all in a supernet scam

yeah it was delisted from bittrex and poloniex

fucking deal with it

Activity: 128
Jeez look at this Supercrap coin.  I'm so glad I sold all of my opal when the marketcap was $50,000.  Never again will I buy a coin on a promise.  Never again will I buy a coin who's tech is incomplete.  From now on I will pay only what a coin is worth to me at that moment.   These techies are robbing us investors blind with their false promises.  From this moment forward they will have to produce BEFORE getting paid.   
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here is that basic wallet https://mega.nz/#!QRJzyL4Q!AGAAQJSjEO0aDNxLiKVHfwpownj6BbdpEHGi6MiiWPE I couldnt find a link anywhere

Hi thanks for putting this up for me. I still could not recover my account. the wallet generated a new account and it seems that I cannot input my old number. no big loss any way. seeing the coin has collapsed. just educational
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

hmmm ... anyone left from the team?

looks like no, it was all a part of the supernet scam. however the opal tech is miles ahead of some pos systems currently in place so i guess there's still some value left. i wanted to start minor development updates, but my knowledge is not that deep

Supernet scam? What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

looks like no, it was all a part of the supernet scam. however the opal tech is miles ahead of some pos systems currently in place so i guess there's still some value left. i wanted to start minor development updates, but my knowledge is not that deep
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Activity: 219
Hoping to get help from someone...

I've downloaded the source and compiled on a Linux system.

When I try to run the Opalcoin-Qt, I get the following error in the db.log:

BDB0055 illegal flag specified to DB_ENV->open

Running on a Linux Mint system with all dependencies met and the system fully updated. Also have both the 4.8 and 5.3 Berkley DB's installed. Have several other coin wallets running with no issue.

Can anyone help me fix this issue?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
beware of anything related to cryptsy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0;topicseen

Reviving OPAL could be a good idea - it does have an added utility value and robust engineering, which is why it is in SuperNET

Cryptopia seems like a good place to me. Never ever go anywhere near anything cryptsy related!

On the other hand - it would be nice to have some idea where those ten strong team went.

That seemed to be a major selling point, so it should be addressed.

Also, what about added functionality? OPAL is part of SUperNET for that reason, but it should be visible.

VPNcoin got its boost from delivering new functionality- so this is what OPAL should aim for too, *if* there are any developers left.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
YoBit is listing OPAL

opal is getting delisted on poloniex so there will be no more exchanges for the coin

It may be listed on Cryptsy but having no exchange would be better at that point! LoL

Too bad, I thought this coin would be viable since it is backed with a service.

How come there is no volume? Maybe we should also aim for Cryptopia

We should definitely aim for Cryptopia, it is a very up-and-coming exchange.

It can, however, take a bit of time and effort to get listed there.

In the meantime, Yobit is better than nothing.  We should also seriously consider:

Alcurex : Finnish exchange         https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/mainindex

BiteBi9 : very new Chinese exchange     http://bitebi9.com/

Get these two in the bag, then work toward a Cryptopia listing later on.

Bitebi9 is owned by Cryptsy stay away or do so at your own peril...

I didn't know that; thanks for the heads-up!

You bet, it even had a whois contact of projectinvestors.com. It was found in that huge Cryptsy Class Action thread.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
YoBit is listing OPAL

It may be listed on Cryptsy but having no exchange would be better at that point! LoL

In the meantime, Yobit is better than nothing.  We should also seriously consider:

Alcurex : Finnish exchange         https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/mainindex

I didn't know that; thanks for the heads-up!
legendary
YoBit is listing OPAL

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
YoBit is listing OPAL

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
I think we need some clarifications :

1) Is OPAL still part of SNET
2) Are you continuing talks with SNET developers
3) Are you planning on bringing new people on board ?

Thanks

This seems like a golden opportunity for a young-gun dev looking to make a name for him/her self. OPAL is a SN core coin, so the potential is obvious.

OPAL is a definite speculative buy, (with obvious risks attached), but just look at the alt scene going gang-busters.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I think we need some clarifications :

1) Is OPAL still part of SNET
2) Are you continuing talks with SNET developers
3) Are you planning on bringing new people on board ?

Thanks
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hey all, CoolCash here (the only one left).

I see we are being delisted on polo. Not much to say. I haven't had the time or support for this coin alone. With that note, I'm not dumping or leaving. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help out with development please feel free to contact me on IRC in #opalcoin, I am always there.

Thanks all for your support!
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
YoBit is listing OPAL

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
YoBit is listing OPAL

legendary

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Pages:
Jump to: