Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 16. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Unbelieve,

How it possible  is?

A coin with a team of 10 peoples, Announced as: A well trusted coin with logo of  CoinSource Trust verified, Core of Supernet dont have an announcement at least since August, Whats going on?  Was  a scam it?   If it was so could be removed of the Supernet Core coin  now.........

Until now it  looks dead coin..................

Edit:  Sorry I forget the history, And it looks repeated again:

•Onyxcoin(ONYX) *Dev betrayed the community and prematurely abandoned the coin
•OnyxCoin v2(ONYX2)   *OnyxV2 was taken over by a new team and has been  re-released as OPAL.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi, I just accidentally found this bug information for UPnP:
https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2015-10-12-upnp-vulnerability
do we suffer from it?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Storj Driveshare release,did we have some hope to opal to get it finally ?

Would be a great Christmas Present!
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
very sad how this one turned out (so far) ... getting hard to stay positive these days ... so many let-downs  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1988
Storj Driveshare release,did we have some hope to opal to get it finally ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
the coin is still fully functional and working off the blackcoin core
although the development is dead
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
So nothing going on here?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Initially the coin hinged on Storj Coin and MetaDisk, but Storj nixed the possibility.

I know Truther is still around and I think the fact that it is a SuperNet coin means there will be some type of recourse and action by the original Dev if he doesn't have a conflict of interest with Eth. I am willing to wait it out since there may be function that Opal may be able to combine with Eth somehow. I can only hope this is why it has lagged behind since the development may be integral to Eth programming that is not finished or that there may be no way to implement it and may dissolve the coin into a new Chain where we hold our original wallets still.

Just pure speculation on my part though.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
What is SuperNET core team saying about the current state of OPAL? is there something like an agreement or "contract" in order to be a Supernet coin?

Interesting suggestions, Tyz.

We need to get a debate going here involving all community members to see what the consensus view is.

I think it's worth trying to keep OPAL going, and being a SuperNET core coin should make attracting a new dev possible, especially if the community can raise a bounty.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

We need to get a debate going here involving all community members to see what the consensus view is.

I think it's worth trying to keep OPAL going, and being a SuperNET core coin should make attracting a new dev possible, especially if the community can raise a bounty.
tyz
legendary
if we find a consensus then we should open a new thread here or a own slack channel just for interesting people which want to create a "new" OPAL.

But i would suggest to wait further one or two weeks to give the dev the chance to get back.

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

tyz
legendary
There are a lot of examples how to takeover a coin. i remember to Kora which was transferred as a MS coin to the NXT blockchain. Everyone had the chance to send its "old" balance to an address and got the same amount for the new MS coin. This could be an option.

Maybe there is an option to integrate the OPAL tech with the Monetary System - as a plugin for example - of Nxt.

No, it is time for the coin to be revived. The concept behind OPAL is too good in order to let the coin die.

if the dev do not come back we should think about how we could overtake the coin.

Im done with Opal. Just dumped 200k+ at Bittrex and Polo. Its time for this coin to die. It was fun while it lasted guys!

Yes, in principle I agree with you.

But how??  Huh
Quality Crypto Collector
No, it is time for the coin to be revived. The concept behind OPAL is too good in order to let the coin die.

if the dev do not come back we should think about how we could overtake the coin.

Im done with Opal. Just dumped 200k+ at Bittrex and Polo. Its time for this coin to die. It was fun while it lasted guys!

Yes, in principle I agree with you.

But how??  Huh
tyz
legendary

Quality Crypto Collector
Huh I don't understand the comment

Is that all that you have to say??   Huh

Or would you like to share your thoughts on Opal's future, if any??    Roll Eyes
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Name:    Voidlord

Last Active:    July 02, 2015, 07:42:11 PM

Last message:

on: July 02, 2015, 01:05:02 PM

News will come but:
Holidays in June...
Holidays in July...
Holidays everywhere !  Cheesy

Sorry for the August breakers, but i think it will be a good month for Opal !

Stay tuned !

I hope for him he's in holidays since July and not dead.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: