Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 170. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

one question  how often does  multi-pool pay out  , like once day or twice a day ?

Usually whenever a block is found and confirmed - although it can take a while to receive the required confirms, then process the trades and withdraw the coins etc..

It looks like the site and everything is down now. Getting a cache version of the site and miners are sitting at 0

Yes  site is down , my  miners are sitting at 0  had to move to a new pool for a bit untill  this is fixed ....

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

one question  how often does  multi-pool pay out  , like once day or twice a day ?

Usually whenever a block is found and confirmed - although it can take a while to receive the required confirms, then process the trades and withdraw the coins etc..

It looks like the site and everything is down now. Getting a cache version of the site and miners are sitting at 0
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Help

I think the stratum+tcp://o-pool.com:4444 ( Scrypt )  is down  I can not connect to it...  had go to different coin pool untill  this is fixed ...

I have the same issue on the X13 side. All of my miners start to mine and then give an error 11001: No such host is known.

Are you still getting this now? We had to restart it a couple of times to get the Scrypt one working so you may have got the message then. The X11 is definitely up and running right now and people are mining. Let us know if you're still getting this problem.

It did finally connect but nothing but rejects. To clear things up is it X11 or X13? First post says X13 pool says X11

The coin is an X13 PoW. However, you're not mining Opal on the pool now, it's a multipool which mines X11 coins, then trades them for Opal.

So, to clarify, you need to use X11 miners on this pool.

Got it. Wasnt thinking about the multipool part. Im connected now.. getting a few accepted shares and then the error then shares and the errror. Not sure what the deal is but the pool is registering my shares so I can live with it. No more rejects at this point. Thanks for the info.

Help

I think the stratum+tcp://o-pool.com:4444 ( Scrypt )  is down  I can not connect to it...  had go to different coin pool untill  this is fixed ...

I have the same issue on the X13 side. All of my miners start to mine and then give an error 11001: No such host is known.

Are you still getting this now? We had to restart it a couple of times to get the Scrypt one working so you may have got the message then. The X11 is definitely up and running right now and people are mining. Let us know if you're still getting this problem.

It did finally connect but nothing but rejects. To clear things up is it X11 or X13? First post says X13 pool says X11

The coin is an X13 PoW. However, you're not mining Opal on the pool now, it's a multipool which mines X11 coins, then trades them for Opal.

So, to clarify, you need to use X11 miners on this pool.

Help

Help

Help

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
RichList isn't linked on first post. What's the link?

They are, you can find them under "Explorers"

http://blockchain.opal-coin.com/
http://blockexperts.com/opal

Wink

Help

I think the stratum+tcp://o-pool.com:4444 ( Scrypt )  is down  I can not connect to it...  had go to different coin pool untill  this is fixed ...

Sorry about that - should be fixed now Smiley

yes it is working   Thank you  Smiley

Help

I think the stratum+tcp://o-pool.com:4444 ( Scrypt )  is down  I can not connect to it...  had go to different coin pool untill  this is fixed ...

Sorry about that - should be fixed now Smiley
Activity: 266
Help and Love one another ♥
RichList isn't linked on first post. What's the link?

Help

Activity: 728
stop bumping the thread so many times, im still trying to accumulate some cheap  Grin

irony
Activity: 271
is smsgscanchain button implemented in new wallet or fix for not having to do it manually? i think it could be hard for noobs.

Automatic public key sync upon opening the wallet for Encrypted messaging, as per the latest QT update. 

ah good, better than button implementation.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
stop bumping the thread so many times, im still trying to accumulate some cheap  Grin

I also want some more cheap, but  no BTC left  Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
is smsgscanchain button implemented in new wallet or fix for not having to do it manually? i think it could be hard for noobs.

Automatic public key sync upon opening the wallet for Encrypted messaging, as per the latest QT update. 
Activity: 271
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Jump to: