Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 181. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Looking for mac users to beta test new wallet.  PM me if interested
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
coinsource verification almost done ? id like to see it completed.

did asian already reply regarding 5 star? would be good to have these 2 things out before the market and filesend, there will be a new influx of people coming into this coin by that time, and would be nice to be able to show both verifications at highest amount of stars 5 and 7.

Due to having 7 members on the team, we were required to submit identification for 3 of our members to complete the Coinssource verification. From recent contact with them, publication will be today or tomorrow. Shortly after our 4 star POD we requested a video chat with CryptoAsian. However we have not received a confirmation in order to secure a set time. Completing this video chat will give us the highest score possible for POD. We can confirm, these these will be completed before the major feature launch.

sounds good   Grin

Oh yeah, look great Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future

did asian already reply regarding 5 star? would be good to have these 2 things out before the market and filesend, there will be a new influx of people coming into this coin by that time, and would be nice to be able to show both verifications at highest amount of stars 5 and 7.

Due to having 7 members on the team, we were required to submit identification for 3 of our members to complete the Coinssource verification. From recent contact with them, publication will be today or tomorrow. Shortly after our 4 star POD we requested a video chat with CryptoAsian. However we have not received a confirmation in order to secure a set time. Completing this video chat will give us the highest score possible for POD. We can confirm, these these will be completed before the major feature launch.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
thank you, im sure that this one has a lot of potential.
Just the thread is so quiet, i dont know why it hasnt got a bigger community, with all this work getting done

There's only a small group of people that does there own research instead of following what everybody on twitter says.

Any chance we can get some teasers soon?  Grin

We'll get some material together and post in the next day or two Smiley

Nice to hear that ! Smiley
Activity: 139

Looking forward to that!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Just the thread is so quiet, i dont know why it hasnt got a bigger community, with all this work getting done

There's only a small group of people that does there own research instead of following what everybody on twitter says.

Any chance we can get some teasers soon?  Grin

Any chance we can get some teasers soon?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
how are new developments going?

Very well.  Our backend for the app store is nearly finished, and we have a talented front end designer from our team designing this.  

File send will be a bit longer, because we are developing technologies that haven't ever existed before (e.g. decentralized key server)

Coinsource is being worked on, but it's a bit difficult with 7 project leaders.  Expect this (7 stars) within 2-3 days

Wallet UI is a gradual process that you can observe on github while it happens.

Cryptsy in wallet trading is being developed soon.

Thanks for your interest

~Bass

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Very well.  Our backend for the app store is nearly finished, and we have a talented front end designer from our team designing this. 

File send will be a bit longer, because we are developing technologies that haven't ever existed before (e.g. decentralized key server)

Coinsource is being worked on, but it's a bit difficult with 7 project leaders.  Expect this (7 stars) within 2-3 days

Wallet UI is a gradual process that you can observe on github while it happens.

Cryptsy in wallet trading is being developed soon.

Thanks for your interest

~Bass
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Please,Dump some,I really want a bit more at 392 on rex Smiley

edit: thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
I would like to extend an offer, I would like to buy 1,000,000 Opal, but there is just not enough for sell. So, if you'd like to sell me your Opal with out trashing the market.

I'd love to be able to do something like this. Smiley

if sell much send it me trough the inbox  too
msg i buy if large amount its possibility. i pay good prise for high number coin.
Activity: 214
I would like to extend an offer, I would like to buy 1,000,000 Opal, but there is just not enough for sell. So, if you'd like to sell me your Opal with out trashing the market.

I'd love to be able to do something like this. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
The thing is I wouldn't even consider selling any of my Opal anywhere near this price. There's only <15million coins in existence and the price it's sat at right now is just way under where it should be. I don't know if other holders feel the same as I do but that may be why there isn't much for sale right now.

Well I've asked it a few pages back, give me atleast one good reason why I should even think about selling...

I know how this game works, have seen it with zimstake back then, bought a bunch thought it would never go up at all and tada sky high went the price. All it needs is just one little spark, believe me. Wink

Exactly, there is no reason to sell. I'm holding, and staking Smiley

The spark will come I'm certain.
The thing is I wouldn't even consider selling any of my Opal anywhere near this price. There's only <15million coins in existence and the price it's sat at right now is just way under where it should be. I don't know if other holders feel the same as I do but that may be why there isn't much for sale right now.

Well I've asked it a few pages back, give me atleast one good reason why I should even think about selling...

I know how this game works, have seen it with zimstake back then, bought a bunch thought it would never go up at all and tada sky high went the price. All it needs is just one little spark, believe me. Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
The Order book looks a little thin on both sides, especially with the one person pushing down your price maliciously on Bittrex (Honestly, It's rather entertaining in a sad pathetic sort of way) I'm sure that they stay up to date on BCT. That being said, I would like to extend an offer, I would like to buy 1,000,000 Opal, but there is just not enough for sell. So, if you'd like to sell me your Opal with out trashing the market.
I'm willing to negotiate on a price but don't waste my time with ridiculous offers (fair market value only please) If the price is right I am more then willing to buy more.

I can understand if you're not willing to Trust me (yes, this account is newb), so if someone would like to act as an escrow of some sort or we can arrange a time swap on a small exchange.

Chat with you soon
and
Thank you for making me an Opal millionaire

Activity: 206
Market cap is only 25k usd lots of room for growth but before that happens some1 sell me 100k please xD
You could always just buy up the orderbook  Cool Wink

Was about to say the same thing. Wink

There's just no way to reach anywhere that number right now.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You could always just buy up the orderbook  Cool Wink
Jump to: